Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
@treefarmercharlie I suck at reading directions and saw that other people posted multiple photos - then I read the directions LOL

I was thinking about finding a few more pics for you to add in that original post, but if you want to just add that grow description post I did here with the newer pic that'd be good enough for me.

It's post #913 in this thread.
No problem. You can have up to 7 photos so, if you want to add more, then just send them to me in a PM and I’ll get them added to your post.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I feel like the color is off a little I zoom at 2.0.. Should I use 4:3 or 16:9? Tbh the iPhone X for me was a lot better for me? Not to mention the fan is on when I’m taking pics so they are moving lol: I def try hard to get them pics. @H.A.F.
I have an old canon powershot. I set it on macro to get real close and check trichs, and i think most of the really clear shots I have are still on macro but from a little further out.

Lurch

Super Active Member
@treefarmercharlie I suck at reading directions and saw that other people posted multiple photos - then I read the directions LOL

I was thinking about finding a few more pics for you to add in that original post, but if you want to just add that grow description post I did here with the newer pic that'd be good enough for me.

It's post #913 in this thread.
Giz dat Rusty Maple 🍁 🤣
Loved that pure Afghan Mr Nail.
Nice pic indeed.
Smoke test? 😆
Pretty darn 👍

Lurch

Super Active Member
Here's my weekend update. The first few picture are with the lights off and the camera flash. For the rest of the photos I did it with the lights on and I dropped the exposure so the light wasn't blown out like in my other pictures.

View attachment 135604
View attachment 135605
View attachment 135606

View attachment 135607
View attachment 135608
View attachment 135609
View attachment 135610
View attachment 135611
View attachment 135612
View attachment 135613
Wow beautiful 😍 🔥

Lurch

Super Active Member
My pheno #1 @40 days. These genetics are pure 🔥
Love the pics Mr T
The whirly leaves have only seen that in Mr H's video on YouTube. I think a gg4 one.
Frosting nicely.
Sorry Mr Tree commented only the pic post. Then realised. Apologies.
Banging pics. Top drawer