Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Sounds like they're all about hiding the truth.
What's funny is I didn't even say anything crazy. All I said was that the reason stiicky had issues with his plants was because he was growing them in a freezing cold garage and that him claiming people were taking a risk by sending H their mailing address was ridiculous, and hypocritical, since stiicky was the one giving other people in the forum H's personal information.

Streetpro09

Tester
What's funny is I didn't even say anything crazy. All I said was that the reason stiicky had issues with his plants was because he was growing them in a freezing cold garage and that him claiming people were taking a risk by sending H their mailing address was ridiculous, and hypocritical, since stiicky was the one giving other people in the forum H's personal information.
Sounds like if it were a nonviolent "hang out place", there'd be alot of side eyes being thrown around and alot of people telling other people what to do. A very uneasy atmosphere, imo. I just don't understand why the truth is hidden.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Why are you guys even entertaining them? Since heisen made this site I have not been back there. That place has more sheriffs than civilians
That reply I made to him was my first post there in 4 years. I just couldn't stand seeing stiicky claim the plants were trash and had no terps. The "no terps" claim has me rolling. I literally had to buy a 2nd air filter for each of my tents because one in each tent wasn't keeping up with the smell.

Someone should make a post there called super frosty and we can all go there and post these plants: lmao I’m a Gemini
I was going to post my most recent pictures to the greenpoint thread and ask stiicky why he had such difficulty growing his :ROFLMAO:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
They only allow it to be all negative shit. How can u defend any of it when they only praise the haters. Same shit with politics section.
I find it crazy how heavy handed their mods are over there. If they don't like what a member says they just delete their posts and prevent them from being able to reply. then if they complain about it they just ban the account.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
stiicky and oldg (gweels) got so butthurt for getting booted from here that they are still talking trash about H and greenpoint. gwheels has been posting shit like this for awhile now

View attachment 135692
As soon as i seen this pic my eyes didnt go towards the plants, it went straight to that fukn dirty ass fan blowing across his beauties...

The dude can grow no doubt, but every time hed comment on his plants its was allways like he was the best gardener ever, talkn down on everyone else , that i just didn't care for imo..

He lost a whole run recently, so i guess hes not as good as he says all time...