Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Stiickygreen and misterkister are both straight up rat ass snitches. DO NOT EVER give any of your info to either one of them if you wish for it to remain private. The worse kinda shitbag in this Industry is people to take trusted info and turn it against you when they are mad about some stupidity. They both have been banned but I'm sure they'll go above and beyond to worsen the situation. Welcome to my life.
I had those two blocked before the contest, unblocked them for the contest, then had them both back on ignore within a few weeks. I have no dog in the fight but I don't think we need them here much.

Let them try and sneak back in with sock-puppet accounts like all the other Trollitup or Penishunters loyalists that always out themselves after a few posts.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Trollitup does suck, but I had to go there to find this site! Haha.
It truly sucks man people out there are willing to put your privacy and family at risk over some internet squabbles. This is why I made it a point to use bullshit names and addresses over the years cause these people give no fucks. Can't tell you how many po boxes and addresses I burnt over some goofy arguments. It's like an unwritten rule man. No one should be asking about anyone's names, addresses or anything. As long as everyone here has known me I've always put that as top priority. I'm about to throw in the towel to be honest. I'm just tired of the drama. No matter how much you do or try to help someone it seems everyone has a fucking agenda.

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
It truly sucks man people out there are willing to put your privacy and family at risk over some internet squabbles. This is why I made it a point to use bullshit names and addresses over the years cause these people give no fucks. Can't tell you how many po boxes and addresses I burnt over some goofy arguments. It's like an unwritten rule man. No one should be asking about anyone's names, addresses or anything. As long as everyone here has known me I've always put that as top priority. I'm about to throw in the towel to be honest. I'm just tired of the drama. No matter how much you do or try to help someone it seems everyone has a fucking agenda.
I am sorry to hear that man. Its understandable how you feel. You do a lot! And it doesnt go unnoticed or unappreciated. Although you may not hear from a lot of the people who value you, it is unfortunately how it goes. Usually the assholes in life are the ones who arent afraid to be in the forefront being loud and causing most of the drama. Most of the good people choose to sit back and not speak up. Either out of sheer contentment of being drama free, focused on doing things, or just dont want to bother you.

I truly appreciate you being careful and respectful of our personal info. I was going to make a different name than this just to keep that layer of protection. But out of simplicity (reluctantly) I kept this name alive. Some people in my life may be able to connect the dots and hopefully nothing will come of it. Again thank you for keeping our info safe, including mine. I truly value that integrity!

Streetpro09

Tester

There're very few out there without their own agenda. Probably one of the reasons, if not the main reason i keep to myself. Never know when someone will stab you in the back it seems.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I am sorry to hear that man. Its understandable how you feel. You do a lot! And it doesnt go unnoticed or unappreciated. Although you may not hear from a lot of the people who value you, it is unfortunately how it goes. Usually the assholes in life are the ones who arent afraid to be in the forefront being loud and causing most of the drama. Most of the good people choose to sit back and not speak up. Either out of sheer contentment of being drama free, focused on doing things, or just dont want to bother you.

I truly appreciate you being careful and respectful of our personal info. I was going to make a different name than this just to keep that layer of protection. But out of simplicity (reluctantly) I kept this name alive. Some people in my life may be able to connect the dots and hopefully nothing will come of it. Again thank you for keeping our info safe, including mine. I truly value that integrity!
Yeah man I would never discuss anyone's names, addresses , contacts etc with anyone period. That shit is just crazy to me in this industry. We're all fellow growers despite differences. I was really trying to help kister telling him his cuts were fuked up. He doesn't understand the work time and effort that goes into finding all the real stuff. Any website that sells clones and uses other people's photos is a huge red flag. Trying to save people the headache makes me a douche bag or Mexican towel or whatever the fuk he called me. Honestly though it's tiring. Having to find new addresses to mail ahit to people so they don't get burned, paypals burnt. I remember couple years back dude totally wigged on me and called paypal. They shut it down. Had my wells Fargo bank account closed without warning. They was like fuck off. Yeah man it's just tiring when you always have 1 asshole that acts out and they don't realize how difficult it makes shit. People seem to forget that weed is still federally illegal. The only thing good is the farm bill allows us to make seeds under hemp licenses and THCA. It's crazy how people in non rec states are pushing THCA now under hemp licensed facilities. That will be the next bandwagon people jump on. I'm glad gu gets to deal with all these drama queens cause I'm about fed up. I'm nearing the end.