Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Reversing Dantes and Zero Gravity now.
Ya that Dante's is one that ive been trying to get my hands on for a minute now ....

I looked online but only seem to come across 250 different clone sellers, or the beans u do find, they wanting like 75 bucks for 3 reg beans.... Lol
So please give heads up when that Dante's project is ready...

On another note Heisen, i dont no genetics in terms of breeding like yourself, but being these contest Zero Gravity's have shown sum intersex issues so,
Hows that work?
Am i wrong to think that if u breed further using the ZG it wood pass those traits on to its kids?
Just asking cause i dont no the process like u do..
I just grow the plants... Lol
Thx

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ya that Dante's is one that ive been trying to get my hands on for a minute now ....

I looked online but only seem to come across 250 different clone sellers, or the beans u do find, they wanting like 75 bucks for 3 reg beans.... Lol
So please give heads up when that Dante's project is ready...

On another note Heisen, i dont no genetics in terms of breeding like yourself, but being these contest Zero Gravity's have shown sum intersex issues so,
Hows that work?
Am i wrong to think that if u breed further using the ZG it wood pass those traits on to its kids?
Just asking cause i dont no the process like u do..
Thx
It was the 23 that was used in the past crosses. Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the plant through from seed so it may have showed untersex signs during that period. The shauncron has been used in multiple crosses and no issues that I've seen or am aware of.

Lurch

Super Active Member
You give advice or give your opinion your a know it all, you get behind dealing with personal shit your a scammer, you tell someone you don't want there clone they bought from a website for 35 dollars, they accuse you of going behind there back and getting from the same website. I'm really just tired folks. Like seriously.
As the Flowerpot man in Bill and Ben says .. fuck 'em.
Your shits real rudebwoy. Keep up the good work.

Attachments

Lurch

Super Active Member
Cool, Did you notice about how old they were when they "autoflowered"? I think that running a small fem 12/12 like that is much better than an auto. No hemp, and less electricity being 12/12 forever.
Not all autos are created equal. The Dutch Passion think different for eg. Heis is on the case, for a certain market. The terps are the same as regs. 9 weeks from seed max. Wow!
My first love lol. A Uruba/Nigeria land race sativa flowered till late October. It was an Indian Summer in the days of Red Leb. TF.
Me am old skool Rusty. Quality lingers. Love the quantity still.
Pheno hunted Simon Serious Seeds Chronic Regs one time. They dint like a top. Didn't smell whilst growing which was the bonus. Pre carbon filters scenario. Will be happy to av a run on Platty Ice and mi 2 glue and 1 killer. A toke of Banana Dance, a toke of mi little Dotz/GG4 Cross that is a runt; ain't running dem again.The Dotz mam had a roadkill smell.
I meander lol, 'av a nice day Mac', from across the pond.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Wtf is that thing in the purple suit?
Im not sure. But Haters will Hate. The comments are the funny part. This Guy Girl thing is blowin up because of the haters. When you see someone that looks like the stay puff marsmallow guy and Peter Griffin had a baby and its ownin that shit. Sorry I couldnt figure out how to get the thumbnail of the video so everyone could get eye raped.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm gonna go ahead and flip the
Is it possible to split your areas into 2 or 3 tents and split the cycles so you get heat from the lights on with an offset light cycle? Not familiar with your room size but seems u might be able to offset things a bit.
I took a step back and have to come up with a solution.
It's only gone worse.
I went ahead and flipped the whole bunch.
I just have to create a microclimate that is constant.
I have ideas and have materials that will work and without burning place down.
When you got problem that has to be fixed. Start with "simple" ways and improve the design.
This should have its own thread.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Im not sure. But Haters will Hate. The comments are the funny part. This Guy Girl thing is blowin up because of the haters. When you see someone that looks like the stay puff marsmallow guy and Peter Griffin had a baby and its ownin that shit. Sorry I couldnt figure out how to get the thumbnail of the video so everyone could get eye raped.
I edited it so is shows the thumbnail but it didn't help much.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm gonna go ahead and flip the

I took a step back and have to come up with a solution.
It's only gone worse.
I went ahead and flipped the whole bunch.
I just have to create a microclimate that is constant.
I have ideas and have materials that will work and without burning place down.
When you got problem that has to be fixed. Start with "simple" ways and improve the design.
This should have its own thread.
I hope u van come up with something, let me know ow if I can assist . I'm p pretty good at this sort of shit. Seems to me you could build out a small veg space and use that space as your lung room. Use the temp controllers so when the temp rises above 77 you could exhaust that heated air into the dark flower rooms.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I hope u van come up with something, let me know ow if I can assist . I'm p pretty good at this sort of shit. Seems to me you could build out a small veg space and use that space as your lung room. Use the temp controllers so when the temp rises above 77 you could exhaust that heated air into the dark flower rooms.
I'm already making progress.
This 0ld trailer has so many cracks , gaps, and insulation is gone in the walls, so my heat escapes, pulling outside air and creating drafts from one end to the other.
So made pcs to fit over the floor vents, directing to the back of my heaters. It's pulling cold air straight into the heaters. I created a positive airflow, forcing the floor cold air out of the cracks. It's already a lot warmer.
I can do this in bedroom/grow room floor vent. Room is roughly 8 x 12. I'm gonna pipe a 4" vent hose from veg space/school locker to the tent.
I believe this will work. There's a big difference in the trailer warmth in less than an hr of connecting just one of these.
I've done stripped a layer of clothes off.
I should've done this years ago!

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
That's impressive!
Hell @Heisen,
I feel like I'm letting you down and I just can't have that.
Anyone in this forum that's been growing as long I have, I shouldn't be having problems, but every now and then, shit happens.
There's always a lesson to be learned.
Sometimes benefits also.
Because of you offering of time and assistance, when you got better things to do,
"Politely", you're just telling me to "stop my whining and being lazy", and get shit fixed. lol
I need that kick in the pants every now and then.
Thank you for that.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That's impressive!

Hell @Heisen,
I feel like I'm letting you down and I just can't have that.
Anyone in this forum that's been growing as long I have, I shouldn't be having problems, but every now and then, shit happens.
There's always a lesson to be learned.
Sometimes benefits also.
Because of you offering of time and assistance, when you got better things to do,
"Politely", you're just telling me to "stop my whining and being lazy", and get shit fixed. lol
I need that kick in the pants every now and then.
Thank you for that.
Awesome shit