Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
IDK what the problem was with their seeds, mine seem to be ok. I only used the flash because the View attachment 134713View attachment 134714View attachment 134715View attachment 134716View attachment 134717lights had just went off. No dime sizes buds here.
Stiicky had issues with his plants because his tent was getting down to 45°. He should be embarrassed to even attempt to talk shit because anyone can literally see his posts here where he talks about how he was growing in a cold garage. I think he thought he could get away with lying because he thought all his posts were deleted and he didn't realize they just show up under "Deleted member 60" now. I wish H just banned him instead of deleting his account so people could easily see what is going on.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
The cold weather has made it difficult for some of the other guys too. But dont blame the seeds! I have never had a grow go so smooth. I have trouble in the summer when its hot. I dont blame the seeds! It also seems like alot of people have started a new hobby and dont understand that things dont always go the way they should even with the latest gadgets and tech. All that fancy equipment and you can still have problems. Dont blame the seeds!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The cold weather has made it difficult for some of the other guys too. But dont blame the seeds! I have never had a grow go so smooth. I have trouble in the summer when its hot. I dont blame the seeds! It also seems like alot of people have started a new hobby and dont understand that things dont always go the way they should even with the latest gadgets and tech. All that fancy equipment and you can still have problems. Dont blame the seeds!
Yup, that's what I was calling him out for. Some people had some intersex traits with their plants (myself included), and a couple of people had runts (myself included), and everyone is open about it. If he said he had some intersex traits, and left it at that, I would've never commented on his post over there. But to act like the plants were garbage, and show a picture of them tossed in a compost pile, without admitting he was trying to grow them in a 454 garage is purposely misleading. I swear he's lost his marbles. He's telling me in a PM over there that even I complained about the flowers being small. I never said anything like that.

Streetpro09

Tester
Well those type of people can never admit when they are wrong or its their own fault. It would bring their la la land of a world crashing down. Their precious little ego would never recover.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Anyone not getting any terps, I see Mr. Grumpy posted on another forum that his plants were all terrible. Tiny dime size nugs , no terps etc
I have 5 plants. started with 6. Of the remaining 5 I have 2 of the shorter cookie-leaning plants with tiny nugs and very few pistils on each flower. Not gonna produce weight, and one of the two has amost no smell. The other has a sharp, sour, dank smell that's pretty non-descript but there.

I have three of the tall version of the Chunkadunk. They all have more aroma and my closet had a fresh, dryer-sheet smell, and the big giraffe plant smells like terrayaki jerky on the stem rub. .

Streetpro09

Tester
He actually asked for his account be deleted.

Id say leave it all up with his name on it. That way people can think for themselves and decide how a "baller/high roller" from back in the day is now living off government checks and growing in an unheated garage in the middle of winter. He was always living in the past or fantasy land, though recently he seamed to open up a bit more and actually talk about things from the past instead of his passive aggressive comments of how things used to be so grand. Obviously that wasn't a step in the right direction.

Dude had weirdexpectations from what i gathered. He grew outside primarily and in his opinion all seeds should be bread around him. Then he moves inside and more whining continues.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Id say leave it all up with his name on it. That way people can think for themselves and decide how a "baller/high roller" from back in the day is now living off government checks and growing in an unheated garage in the middle of winter. He was always living in the past or fantasy land, though recently he seamed to open up a bit more and actually talk about things from the past instead of his passive aggressive comments of how things used to be so grand. Obviously that wasn't a step in the right direction.

Dude had weirdexpectations from what i gathered. He grew outside primarily and in his opinion all seeds should be bread around him. Then he moves inside and more whining continues.
Honestly I'm not even really mad at him. Through all the shit me and Amos went through I never really stayed mad at him.