Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
This thing is right there with paper towels and duct tape for most useful inventions. lol
This thing works really well, granted though, it's not as cold today,
I'll find after the sun goes down.
1705691057760.jpeg
It extends out and adapter has a custom fit to the heater intake.
I pull the floor vent cover off and stick this over it and it's pulling the cold up
and sucking cold air back into the floor vents of the other rooms.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Stiickygreen and misterkister are both straight up rat ass snitches. DO NOT EVER give any of your info to either one of them if you wish for it to remain private. The worse kinda shitbag in this Industry is people to take trusted info and turn it against you when they are mad about some stupidity. They both have been banned but I'm sure they'll go above and beyond to worsen the situation. Welcome to my life.

Streetpro09

Tester
Stiickygreen and misterkister are both straight up rat ass snitches. DO NOT EVER give any of your info to either one of them if you wish for it to remain private. The worse kinda shitbag in this Industry is people to take trusted info and turn it against you when they are mad about some stupidity. They both have been banned but I'm sure they'll go above and beyond to worsen the situation. Welcome to my life.
Unfortunately that's no real surprise with how they carried themselves here at times. Just crybabys. Sucks you had to deal with it on a personal level.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Unfortunately that's no real surprise with how they carried themselves here at times. Just crybabys. Sucks you had to deal with it on a personal level.
These guys man act like I fucking owe them something. They can't just have a civil argument. They have to get all personal and shit. Stiicky was no surprise. He pulled some shit last year for nothing and I let it go. I guess people are just what they are. When shit effects my livelihood or family I draw the line man.