Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have almost 8000 youtube subscribers and I constantly negotiate deals on Discord, IG and can get what I need besides the space to hunt though 800 plants at any given time with the seeds I actually make. I am constantly reached out to for trades etc etc from all those contacts. Oh you must think I sit around keeping an eye on my 3 tents and sending flower in to get fake thc test so I can make 1200 to fence a load of flower? Seriously

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Look man the only reason I’m digging on you is because all you do is Shit on every single breeder and dealer…..literally every time some one talked and asked about clones u imidiatly chime in and shit on a guy…….it gets old man……then u call my shit mids when it makes all your shit look like nothing……..if I’m wrong post picks of finished bud if it’s better looking than this I will formally apologize on you tube
That shit is OK man but nothing I need to have like fuk let me get that. I know a dude in your area that would not take that shit. He'd be like what else u got

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
More like being polite. These farmers be sensitive
FWIW I hit unblock for a minute and two pages of people whining about shit showed up. You people all need to grow as well as me or shut the fuck up. You too Heisen! :ROFLMAO: (that's sarcasm since you can't hear me LOL)

Some people have no concept of scale. I have beautiful plants, but I don't ask a lot out of them. I am not asking for bulk, I am not getting bulk. I am not pushing the lights and environment to the edge for production or running a specific nute regimen I can controll every run because I don't have to for headstash.

On the common sense side - these are S1 beans! If you were thinking about filling your tent and getting the mortgage payment and production numbers with ANY unknown genetic from ANYONE you just ain't too smart. There is supreme headstash that people cannot grow for production because it just doesn't produce the numbers - but the breeders grow a plant to smoke themselves, and chuck with it hoping the good traits pass on. It's called breeding, and it's hit and miss.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
FWIW I hit unblock for a minute and two pages of people whining about shit showed up. You people all need to grow as well as me or shut the fuck up. You too Heisen! :ROFLMAO: (that's sarcasm since you can't hear me LOL)

Some people have no concept of scale. I have beautiful plants, but I don't ask a lot out of them. I am not asking for bulk, I am not getting bulk. I am not pushing the lights and environment to the edge for production or running a specific nute regimen I can controll every run because I don't have to for headstash.

On the common sense side - these are S1 beans! If you were thinking about filling your tent and getting the mortgage payment and production numbers with ANY unknown genetic from ANYONE you just ain't too smart. There is supreme headstash that people cannot grow for production because it just doesn't produce the numbers - but the breeders grow a plant to smoke themselves, and chuck with it hoping the good traits pass on. It's called breeding, and it's hit and miss.
I'm good with all forms of criticism or someone wanting to argue about the cost of weed in China don't give a shit but one thing that pisses me off more than anything is lies or bullshit accusations that are not based on facts but complete emotions and feelings. Have an issue talk to me about it. Don't accuse me of some horseshit without 1 shred of actual fact. That's it. Rant over. Not directed at you either.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm good with all forms of criticism or someone wanting to argue about the cost of weed in China don't give a shit but one thing that pisses me off more than anything is lies or bullshit accusations that are not based on facts but complete emotions and feelings. Have an issue talk to me about it. Don't accuse me of some horseshit without 1 shred of actual fact. That's it. Rant over. Not directed at you either.
Just trying to bring stuff back around to the banter rather than the shit talk.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
So sick of this fucking place. No matter how much you help people or try to help people or try to be cool with folks they always find a way to be fucking assholes. I'm just over it.
Dealing with strangers or vague friends on forums are bad enough.
I can't imagine having direct access to a rare clone that
everyone's interested in.
People will cut each other's throats, for a closer spot in line.

Step back for a few and days,
take a break and work on some other projects.

No need for you till "Judgement Day". lol