Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
That sucks. Is your power out? No fire wood this season? Some people are getting hit pretty hard with bad weather and power outages currently.

Our season has been pretty manageable. So far we have gotten a foot and it melted twice. We've also had power all winter so far. 🤞
It's not about power.
Mainly to do with waiting on the final sale date of my brother's estate along with this trailer.
Been almost 4 years.
It's a long story.

Mr_phenohunter

Cultivar hunter
Happy my flower room stays 70 to 75 in winter but idk about this year drop outside last night to -9 hopefully it didn't get to cold in the flower room last night have to check the Temps an see but it has been a rough winter for growing this year. Think it was last week I went without power for like 7 hours before they could fix it. But I'm still pushing though an getting the job done 👊😎

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Happy my flower room stays 70 to 75 in winter but idk about this year drop outside last night to -9 hopefully it didn't get to cold in the flower room last night have to check the Temps an see but it has been a rough winter for growing this year. Think it was last week I went without power for like 7 hours before they could fix it. But I'm still pushing though an getting the job done 👊😎
You keep pushing to stay on top of this.
When the environmental control gets tough,
you either improvise and adapt or take your ball and go home.
I believe this is the mindset Heisen is trying to get across to everybody.
Be prepared as best you can.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Maybe it's time to come to terms with the fact that you might be a towel @Heisen
You think I went behind your back? I've been after that cut for a while and after me and your conversation I reached out to a buddy of mine and he got me in touch with someone else. I'm gonna send you a screen shot and afterwards I'll expect your full apology

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I.would never buy any clones from a website especially one that has the wrong picture labeled in a strain. That site u showed me is a straight up cash n grab selling whatever shit they can get there hands on.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You give advice or give your opinion your a know it all, you get behind dealing with personal shit your a scammer, you tell someone you don't want there clone they bought from a website for 35 dollars, they accuse you of going behind there back and getting from the same website. I'm really just tired folks. Like seriously.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Right after you doged on chimera 3 you go out and get them lol every one with clones is sub par but you right 😂
What THE ACTUAL fuck are you talking about. I've had it for 3 months. I have 1 plant in flower now and it sucks. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BOUGHT A CLONE FROM ANY WEBSITE EVER. Show me anywhere on the internet proof of what you are saying man. I'm so sick of half truths and made up lies. Why the fuck or what the fuck are u saying I just bought chimera. My buddy that lives 2 hours feom me handed me Chimera in the parking lot of a Chinese restaurant in a black trash bag.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ok so that’s just that one what about the rest u get off the web?
What web dude, I was getting clones back when I was a mod on the thc farmer almost a decade ago. I have affiliate partners from CO that are in the business. I met vendors that worked with gu that supplied seeds, I talk to several on the phone that actually know people that get clones straight from the ones that find the shit. What is so difficult to understand this?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Look man the only reason I’m digging on you is because all you do is Shit on every single breeder and dealer…..literally every time some one talked and asked about clones u imidiatly chime in and shit on a guy…….it gets old man……then u call my shit mids when it makes all your shit look like nothing……..if I’m wrong post picks of finished bud if it’s better looking than this I will formally apologize on you tube

Attachments