Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I can see when I'm whipped man. I can't hold a candle to your superb knowledge or greatness in the Cannabis world. Yer so 2024!

Wait til 2034. "I remember that douche. Never bred a thing. Just had a spray bottle that said "GPS" on it.

Fuckin A...I feel a piss coming on.
Show me your bank roll I'll show you mine. That's a straight up promise. Otherwise shut the fuck up about it.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
had to put in a paper towel dispenser. My hands get dirty every now and again gotta know how to wipe the shit off and move on. You think I sweat having to drop 12k on lights. Naw not when I know I'm gonna turn that into 200k . The Industry is wide open right now. Money can be made at every angle. Work hard and the payoffs are there. Sit on your ads on a hope and a prayer and you'll be complaining to the internet why your grow is fuked up from not actually spending a little money for improvements. I have 4 kids in private school, sets me back a G every month. I don't have time to sit around fucking off wishing or in fantasy land about 1990
20240113_123635.jpg

had to put in a paper towel dispenser. My hands get dirty every now and again gotta know how to wipe the shit off and move on. You think I sweat having to drop 12k on lights. Naw not when I know I'm gonna turn that into 200k . The Industry is wide open right now. Money can be made at every angle. Work hard and the payoffs are there. Sit on your ads on a hope and a prayer and you'll be complaining to the internet why your grow is fuked up from not actually spending a little money for improvements. I have 4 kids in private school, sets me back a G every month. I don't have time to sit around fucking off wishing or in fantasy land about 1990
View attachment 134236
Ahhh, I forgot I need a new shop vac. Thanks for the reminder 🤗

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I can see my breath in here.
Plants have the propane heater on them.
I've been hanging with them a lot this evening.
It's pretty damn cold tonight.
That sucks. Is your power out? No fire wood this season? Some people are getting hit pretty hard with bad weather and power outages currently.

Our season has been pretty manageable. So far we have gotten a foot and it melted twice. We've also had power all winter so far. 🤞

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My veg rooms like a sauna in the winter. It sucks . I never change the settings so in the summer when I walk into 80 degrees 60 percent humidity it feels good from 100 degrees, 90 percent humidity. But walking into 80 degrees 60 humidity from 20 degrees outside , 20 humidity. Sucks
I’ve had to run my dehumidifier this week so my lung room has been 82° and 55% RH and it feels like a sauna in there too. The rest of the rooms on that floor are like 65° 🤣

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You can't really expect a standard house HVAC unit to heat a regularly insulated house past a certain number of degrees warmer than outside. Like, if it's 0 degrees and you want your house at 80 degrees your unit will just run and run and never get there.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You can't really expect a standard house HVAC unit to heat a regularly insulated house past a certain number of degrees warmer than outside. Like, if it's 0 degrees and you want your house at 80 degrees your unit will just run and run and never get there.
My room is only that warm because I have it closed off so the dehumidifier can keep up. When the lights are off it drops down to about 75° in there. We set the house thermostats to 65° in the winter because our house is old and poorly insulated and setting them higher than that goes through way too much oil.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My room is only that warm because I have it closed off so the dehumidifier can keep up. When the lights are off it drops down to about 75° in there. We set the house thermostats to 65° in the winter because our house is old and poorly insulated and setting them higher than that goes through way too much oil.
I was more talking about the "I can see my breath" comment.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 134356View attachment 134357View attachment 134358View attachment 134359
Mine overcame the slow start and actually turned out to be doing pretty decent. But last night it was -4* outside, making it a struggle to keep temps ideal. If the power goes out I’m done. @Heisen I’ve still got half of these contest beans. If I’m not able to finish these I’ll start what’s left come springtime. 😞
Oh the 40 degree droop result.
My dirt in the pots,
43 degrees last night.
I'm amazed they look as good as they do.
When temps get in the normal range,
I can watch them green up and start praying within an hr.

I took 6 cuts night before last.
This will be a challenge. lol
They're sitting on straw and a heat mat.
I have them happy for the moment.

Last edited: