Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
LOL...I don't even have a heating system in my house...and we don't have or need A/C here. It just doesn't make sense here to formally heat the garage space unless pounds go back to 4K and that will never happen again here.

Do they still make grow cabinets/boxes? I haven't paid any attention to any of that for years...but for awhile there they were huge. OK...."popular". Might even work now that the LED's are in favor. With HID they were tough spaces to maintain. No zippers though....
I know a dude in cold ass NY that's growing in a cold ass basement with 4 4x8 tables knocking down 100k a year. 2400 a lb , not sure why anyone would need 4k a pound to turn 9 weeks of electricity into dollars. It makes no sense.
If you can't move the product than just say you can't move it and that's that but I know 6 years ago I built a spot with every dollar I made selling weed to make a better spot.

D

Deleted member 60

I know a dude in cold ass NY that's growing in a cold ass basement with 4 4x8 tables knocking down 100k a year. 2400 a lb , not sure why anyone would need 4k a pound to turn 9 weeks of electricity into dollars. It makes no sense.
If you can't move the product than just say you can't move it and that's that but I know 6 years ago I built a spot with every dollar I made selling weed to make a better spot.
LOL...NY isn't Colorado. Weed hasn't commanded $2400 here a pound on the black market since 2011 or so. Long before Rec hit in 2014. Rec just sealed the deal. NY just went legal. That dude in the cold ass basement is about to crash hard and will be lucky to get $20 for his used tables. Get back to me in 5 years and tell me >>>if he still even grows weed<<<...LOL.

While the dick is swingin' and the tales are flowin':ROFLMAO:...I moved 2 pounds every 8 weeks for 15 years...4000-6400K per. Then the last 10 years I was running harder and I moved 4 per month @4K. Do the math. BT, DT. I'm kind over it, especially at $1500 a pound which was the last offer I got from a buddy in about 2017 who wanted to send it out of state. Nah. No thanks.

So yea...as always...yer right...I can't move it...but it's by choice. I don't even try. (I froze about 40 pounds of bud this year...LOL) I'm just growin for fun/out of habit/to quell boredom/take up time and to check out (torture) some shit I may wanna put outside. Oh yeah...and so I can smoke as much hash as I want and gift as much hash as I chose to friends/family. No thought...or need...of winning any contests or making any money. I'm debt free and making my $$ on legal investments now from $$$ I made back then and real estate we bought along the way. (and I'm on the monthly Gov't dole) It's not worth the risk for such paltry returns. It's definitely not worth investing thousands to grow weed I don't need.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
I think as society progresses, having a "greenhouse" room instead of a spare bedroom will become more of a thing. I could do the thing lighting a room, but I like the individual microclimates within the lung-room concept. No issues with different light cycles, if you want one tent humidified or de-humidified you can do that without messing with the others, stuff like that.

But zippers do actually suck pretty bad ;)
Rip the siding off and tack up some solex.. I'm planning a 3 car garage to this effect.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
LOL...NY isn't Colorado. Weed hasn't commanded $2400 here a pound on the black market since 2011 or so. Long before Rec hit in 2014. Rec just sealed the deal. NY just went legal. That dude in the cold ass basement is about to crash hard and will be lucky to get $20 for his used tables. Get back to me in 5 years and tell me >>>if he still even grows weed<<<...LOL.

While the dick is swingin' and the tales are flowin':ROFLMAO:...I moved 2 pounds every 8 weeks for 15 years...4000-6400K per. Then the last 10 years I was running harder and I moved 4 per month @4K. Do the math. BT, DT. I'm kind over it, especially at $1500 a pound which was the last offer I got from a buddy in about 2017 who wanted to send it out of state. Nah. No thanks.

So yea...as always...yer right...I can't move it...but it's by choice. I don't even try. (I froze about 40 pounds of bud this year...LOL) I'm just growin for fun/out of habit/to quell boredom/take up time and to check out (torture) some shit I may wanna put outside. Oh yeah...and so I can smoke as much hash as I want and gift as much hash as I chose to friends/family. No thought...or need...of winning any contests or making any money. I'm debt free and making my $$ on legal investments now from $$$ I made back then and real estate we bought along the way. (and I'm on the monthly Gov't dole) It's not worth the risk for such paltry returns. It's definitely not worth investing thousands to grow weed I don't need.
You live in mountains, I live in gently rolling hills perfect for copters, and drones to observe ever thing. lol

Basements make one the best spaces if the basement is dry.
An example of a Self contained grow space.

D

Deleted member 60

You live in mountains, I live in gently rolling hills perfect for copters, and drones to observe ever thing. lol

Basements make one the best spaces if the basement is dry.
An example of a Self contained grow space.
They don't do that shit here. They're too busy making things great again and engaging in nepotism and corruption. Someone would have to narc on you for em to have a clue you are even growing....and then the Code Enforcement folks would show up...not the cops. The cops don't wanna fuck with weed no mo'.

Don't let em live in yer head. I had to give that shit up 30 years ago...LOL. It'll drive you insane.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Why do you care if they become popular? Regs will always be available.
I think auto's lead us down the road that Big Ag and Marlboro wants. Even if you grow your own it'll be slightly less quality than you could have grown so their product is more appealing, and if you are buying seed from them you must keep buying seed from them. or start your own ruderalis breeding program. I think it was initially designed to fill a gap in northern outdoor grows with short seasons, and I think that's where it needs to stay.

We keep saying that it's all about the genetics - introducing ruderalis is watering down genetics for people that don't know or care to know, they are just being used.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Picture day for some of you'll that wanna see some of what u have coming. All.in 1 gallon pots flipped at birth. Running in fox farm Happy Shit , flora micro grow and bloom all mixed @1/3 ratios. 55 percent humidity, constant 78 indoor temp with a 1.5 TON MR COOL MINI SPLIT, mini split in a 24x30 foot room. AVERAGE outdoor temps , 60 day, low 30s at night with occasional 20s.
Every 28 hours 2 minute pump time recirculating back to res, 430 PPM 2 week res change. This is as about as much work and time I'm willing to give it.
20240113_082009.jpg20240113_081644.jpg20240113_081616.jpg20240113_081502.jpg20240113_081344.jpg20240113_081108.jpg20240113_081005.jpg20240113_080940.jpg20240113_080714.jpg20240113_080559.jpg20240113_080553.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Well I mean there not as good as the weed we use to get 20 years ago when pounds sold for 8k dollars but I think with every market u either learn to work with it or give up and go work at home depot.
LOL...or there's the old guy scenario of sitting by in retirement...no fucks to give...watching (snicker) @ those Johnny-come-lately's coming up from behind boasting like they are the first to do what others did decades before them. Try as they might...and even though they do everything far better/bigger than you ever did...in the end they do the same work but for far less take no matter how hard they roll.

And don't count out home Depot. They love 50-55 year olds w/no tangible employment history.

"You did what for 20 years?"

"You know we sell those @ the checkout stand now with the lighters and the pine air freshener things...right?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
LOL...or there's the old guy scenario of sitting by in retirement...no fucks to give...watching (snicker) @ those Johnny-come-lately's coming up from behind boasting like they are the first to do what others did decades before them. Try as they might...and even though they do everything far better/bigger than you ever did...in the end they do the same work but for far less take no matter how hard they roll.

And don't count out home Depot. They love 50-55 year olds w/no tangible employment history.

"You did what for 20 years?"

"You know we sell those @ the checkout stand now with the lighters and the pine air freshener things...right?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At the end of the day don't count my money. Count yours. No one in 2024 gives a fuck what anyone did in 2000. I'm not the one having issues with my grow spot. It's all bought and paid for. Remember when is actually the lowest form of conversation. I built everything I have from scratch. Show me your spot I'll show u mine.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I think auto's lead us down the road that Big Ag and Marlboro wants. Even if you grow your own it'll be slightly less quality than you could have grown so their product is more appealing, and if you are buying seed from them you must keep buying seed from them. or start your own ruderalis breeding program. I think it was initially designed to fill a gap in northern outdoor grows with short seasons, and I think that's where it needs to stay.

We keep saying that it's all about the genetics - introducing ruderalis is watering down genetics for people that don't know or care to know, they are just being used.

D

Deleted member 60

I can see when I'm whipped man. I can't hold a candle to your superb knowledge or greatness in the Cannabis world. Yer so 2024!

Wait til 2034. "I remember that douche. Never bred a thing. Just had a spray bottle that said "GPS" on it.

Fuckin A...I feel a piss coming on.