Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
As soon as i seen this pic my eyes didnt go towards the plants, it went straight to that fukn dirty ass fan blowing across his beauties...

The dude can grow no doubt, but every time hed comment on his plants its was allways like he was the best gardener ever, talkn down on everyone else , that i just didn't care for imo..

He lost a whole run recently, so i guess hes not as good as he says all time...
That's not a fan, it's a "bug catcher".

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This is the biggest horseshit lie ever told on a forum. I have never had this conversation with this dude about any prize anywhere. Gwheels left or quit because of the politics on this forum.and the endless debates and side choosing. Frimpong left because of Hust17 constantly complaining about people and stirring endless shit. Why the fuck do people just lie?
Screenshot_20240228_195328_Samsung Internet.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Look what I found in my Pms. One thing about the internet wheels it never lies no matter how long ago you type something , now someone can let his buddy frimpong or whatever goofy shit he is that his buddy wheels never actually left on his account.
Whiney-ass slinging "racist" around like he knows me? Fuck him. Mom needs to stop bringing him hot pockets as a punishment - woke little fucker needs a throat punch.

And how in the fuck did I enter the conversation?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Whiney-ass slinging "racist" around like he knows me? Fuck him. Mom needs to stop bringing him hot pockets as a punishment - woke little fucker needs a throat punch.

And how in the fuck did I enter the conversation?
He and stiicky have called you a racist to me multiple times in PMs. I think they are the type who think that anyone who isn’t on the far left is, by default, a racist :rolleyes:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
As for the contest debacle, I’m pretty sure Frimpong (sfrigon) was either voting for himself with socks, or he had friends voting for him to boost his vote, because his votes were always way higher than anyone else’s. Some of his entries were definitely good enough to win the contest but not practically every one of them. I never had any issues with him, personally, but I always thought something was off about how he kept winning the contests.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
As for the contest debacle, I’m pretty sure Frimpong (sfrigon) was either voting for himself with socks, or he had friends voting for him to boost his vote, because his votes were always way higher than anyone else’s. Some of his entries were definitely good enough to win the contest but not practically every one of them. I never had any issues with him, personally, but I always thought something was off about how he kept winning the contests.
The last one he won was complete bullshit. I even mentioned it. I hardly followed the contest at all at that point cause I was pretty busy but I did notice it. I even said that I thought his pic was OK but imo wasn't a winner. I looked into it after he cussed me out. After I saw he got votes from accounts that had no replies or contributions to the forum it was obvious he was cheating or someone was cheating for him.
I took away his first place and than all a sudden notsoesofaggot accused me of taking it away cause it wasn't my plant. That was a straight up lie. I would never be that fuckin petty. You think I'm Gu?

He and stiicky have called you a racist to me multiple times in PMs. I think they are the type who think that anyone who isn’t on the far left is, by default, a racist :rolleyes:
I think I've done that myself a few times. But I realized wtf am I to be a hypocrite. People are free to say what they like. I may not like it but learned to not care anymore.

As for being far left.........................no way Jose. I went from being a far right asshole to the moderate liberal I am today. People got to live but man oh man the killings are just getting worse and worse and I don't even want to leave my house anymore.

Before this gets political and since this is a shit talking thread.....................................HAF can still put my balls in his mouth and suckle a lil bit. Nice plants bitch 🤗

On another note..............................

I'm in last place. H was right, terrible grower :(

I will get to the bottom of this tho. Something aint right. Got a par meter coming tonight and will be looking at that very closely. Other than that I have a heat issue. I solved that by turning the lights down to 500 watts but maybe now the par is too low.

These plants are usually packed with frost by 7 weeks. Here is my Lemon Berry Candy OG. This plant was packed with frost my first grow. Here it is now in the same tent as the contest plants.

DSCN1473.JPG

DSCN1474.JPG

This is my SFG that I've had for 2 years. Totally lacking in frost.

DSCN1475.JPG

Will get to the bottom of this soon I hope. I'm also wondering if it's the food but food is fucking food right?