Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The last one he won was complete bullshit. I even mentioned it. I hardly followed the contest at all at that point cause I was pretty busy but I did notice it. I even said that I thought his pic was OK but imo wasn't a winner. I looked into it after he cussed me out.

Not sure what all happened here recently but I will have to say that what you are recalling is another episode of POTM drama that involved Meatman not Frimpong.
Frim never said shit, let alone complaining to a full forum over getting fucked. I didn't even ever realize that Frim did get screwed on a potm and I talk to him all the time. I was here but missed that whole thing somehow? Trust me, it's not his style to get loud or negative about it.
What you are talking about in that quote, is Meatman winning a potm contest here and then you felt it wasn't a winner picture. That had nothing to do with Frimpong.
So, there are two POTM incidents not one.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Not sure what all happened here recently but I will have to say that what you are recalling is another episode of POTM drama that involved Meatman not Frimpong.
Frim never said shit, let alone complaining to a full forum over getting fucked. I didn't even ever realize that Frim did get screwed on a potm and I talk to him all the time. I was here but missed that whole thing somehow? Trust me, it's not his style to get loud or negative about it.
What you are talking about in that quote, is Meatman winning a potm contest here and then you felt it wasn't a winner picture. That had nothing to do with Frimpong.
So, there are two POTM incidents not one.
I posted the link to where frimpong was running his mouth. Half the thread was deleted by j James. I sent back and undeleted it all so you can see exactly what happened. The dude was given chances to clean it up.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
See the thing here @treefarmercharlie is that its pretty fucked up that a moderator is reading peoples PM's. There are lower things in life, but not many.
So go on and delete this post where you are admitting to reading PM's.

Everybody else can decide for themselves whether that's right or wrong.

Maybe you can justify it somehow.
He's talking about them pming him. What your problem here? No one reads anyone's shit. That's made up horseshit by people and just echoed by people like u that can't understand what he just said.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Next your gonna say I spent half a day editing post and filling in information. Allowing you to throw your contest here, give away seeds and peddle your wares on my dime without ever a thanks heisen or appreciate it. Naw you gotta come in and talk some bullshit with half the facts and completely misread someone's post. Pretty shady man imo.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
He's talking about them pming him. What your problem here? No one reads anyone's shit. That's made up horseshit by people and just echoed by people like u that can't understand what he just said.

Next your gonna say I spent half a day editing post and filling in information. Allowing you to throw your contest here, give away seeds and peddle your wares on my dime without ever a thanks heisen or appreciate it. Naw you gotta come in and talk some bullshit with half the facts and completely misread someone's post. Pretty shady man imo.
Re reading that.....I'll delete my post. I missed the part where he said "to him"

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

No I'm not gonna say anything like that. As I said I missed that drama. I'm not out there dragging you down.

I always watch this forum. I don't sell seeds although I might next year. So it looked like some fresh energy here last fall and I put up a handful of branch chucks as contests, never once putting my label on them. But it was because of the renewed energy, the Seedly's thing, etc. It doesn't matter to me if anyone even grows them. The only seeds I sold here were the black packs of yours, which I paid for and sold cheap.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah man I'm getting slammed by gwheels in emails this morning with threats to talk shit about me on forums across the web over this retarded shit. Because I didn't send a prize to someone that just basically told me to fuck off. Would you send me a prize if I won your contest and we was on bad terms? I mean u gonna give up a safe address to send etc ? People don't realize the bullshit that goes into having these loose cannons everywhere slinging nonsense . I gave frim chance after chance to de escalate the situation. I'm not in the business of fucking people man. Why is it so hard to understand that for people out there.

Lurch

Super Active Member
Platinum Ice, 58 days in. Just turning so I expect another 3 weeks-ish. 3/21 would maker her 11 weeks.
Crazy neon green pistils, and the OSHA approved safety rails on the leaves are pretty outstanding.
View attachment 135828
Liking that Rusty, dropping the trichs. Re the Manny cut UK stardawg convo.
If you ain't read thought you would like this.
In the 80's we had the Nigerian Haze direct from Sapele Nigeria lol.
First plant I ever grew.
There was Nigerian ditch weed and that one. Oh the days.

Lurch

Super Active Member
First plant I ever grew.
From the off I fancied this platty ice. The vigour was 10/10.
Snagged Ground Zero, MacDawg, PurpleMac, and Cowboy Cookies for less than 100 quid. 😊 ing.
Have a nice day

Attachments

Lurch

Super Active Member
First plant I ever grew.
Without boring the tips off you rusty ..
Just bagged the A-dub.
Heard Heis say was nice.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I had to snap a few last photos b4 chop. It will be hard to put her down. I should have saved these for the comp photos, I had to wait a couple days to pick her up to get these photos with the preferred black background. Now the problem is the stink! Who said these had no terps? 20240304_114935.jpg20240304_114945.jpg20240304_115003.jpg20240304_115019.jpg20240304_115055.jpg20240304_115151.jpg20240304_115156.jpg