Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Bigger the roots,bigger the fruits.
ppl forget we flipped these plants very small and didn’t give them time. Anytime I use smaller pots I get smaller buds. They Look solid to me no fluff.
All true - and for tester plants it's about the only way to go. See their expression as trees instead of topped and trained, see what the smoke is like, and move on. For a rotation the 4-week veg, dropping the next set at the same time makes sense. You just have to adjust the number you drop to the right portion of your flower space(s) so you are harvesting some as you flip others.

For me, I love seeds. I grow small plants quick, so that if it is a plant that meets my cannabinoid needs I can buy more packs while they are still available. And I'll run more small plants with those LOL

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I saw that, what a smuck! They closed down the thread for a bit. that slickly Guy likes to cause conflict
The fact anyone would even mention anyone's legal status on a public forum is super fucked up. I keep my life private cause I have 3 daughters, I don't need weirdos on the internet poking into my personal life. Stealing my identity, shutting down my Facebook, fucking with my credit. Obviously for good reason man look at the way these dudes act over a stupid ass argument over some free ass seeds. This is nuts.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I went off a few times here. But I like going off. So fuck all ya! That's right! Lick it!!

🤗
I don't even mind so much when people bitch about things or tell people to fuck off. The issue I have is when people make shit up and purposely say misleading things. When H got rid of all the old mods and admin stiicky was literally the only one who bitched and moaned to me about it. He also left the forum for awhile over it. What's funny about that whole situation was he wasn't doing any real admin shit when he was the admin for the site so I don't know why he was so offended when it got taken away from him. The whole reason H asked me to take over admin was because H didn't have time to deal with all the admin shit himself.

Streetpro09

Tester
I don't even mind so much when people bitch about things or tell people to fuck off. The issue I have is when people make shit up and purposely say misleading things. When H got rid of all the old mods and admin stiicky was literally the only one who bitched and moaned to me about it. He also left the forum for awhile over it. What's funny about that whole situation was he wasn't doing any real admin shit when he was the admin for the site so I don't know why he was so offended when it got taken away from him. The whole reason H asked me to take over admin was because H didn't have time to deal with all the admin shit himself.
I think you mean lyers. 😏

FU TFC!! Worst admin EVER!! 🤗

Not 1 person have I ever had an argument with that went overboard has came to me and said yeah man I fucked up. I have apologized multiple times in the past and have definitely admitted when I fucked up.
I totally disagree @Heisen

You have yet to apologize for continually bashing our faces in with the nicest plants around.

To make amends we all need a pack of floor seeds for free.

I also want my 40 clones first and fuck anyone else who ordered from Greenpoint. Don't make me send Finchy. You will certainly regret it 🤗

Promedz

Zeus
The fact anyone would even mention anyone's legal status on a public forum is super fucked up. I keep my life private cause I have 3 daughters, I don't need weirdos on the internet poking into my personal life. Stealing my identity, shutting down my Facebook, fucking with my credit. Obviously for good reason man look at the way these dudes act over a stupid ass argument over some free ass seeds. This is nuts.
Them type of ppl need a beating. I’m the type of person that would love to do it!