Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
👆
What he said I said :)

I think @Opie1 got some of Hillbilly Bob's work too... Not sure if that pic is from recent or old stock. Story I got was that Hillbilly Bob lost his plants to unforseen circumstances. Not sure what he had backed up with others that he has since gotten back.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have one going and it's in the 'getting good' stages. And I have an established clone mom, and just took a clones from her to get rooted before I flower the mom. View attachment 116263View attachment 116264
I never got to try any of JJames seed. Sounds like my garden missed out.
I've had my hands full with my little side projects.
Hopefully the Sangria can return to the market.
Hey, you got a clone mom, right? lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
looks like a solid plan to me!
👆

I think @Opie1 got some of Hillbilly Bob's work too... Not sure if that pic is from recent or old stock. Story I got was that Hillbilly Bob lost his plants to unforseen circumstances. Not sure what he had backed up with others that he has since gotten back.
Loss of time and the genetx is what, allways hurt my feelings.i've made many mistakes over the years,planted real early or too late in real good spots , critter problems and what not planted then leave for work for a month or two @ a time ! they could only stand so much neglect,I had to work.

Opie1

Master Grower
👆

Best I could gather was that he still had one of the original parents and was/is waiting for the other one to come down the pipeline. So there will be more of them.
@H.A.F.
That plant in the pic was from JJ’s first drop

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I never got to try any of JJames seed. Sounds like my garden missed out.
I've had my hands full with my little side projects.
Hopefully the Sangria can return to the market.
Hey, you got a clone mom, right? lol
I offered to send the rest of my seeds back in case selfing one would help but it was more about finding the right other parent than filling seed-packs.

Opie1

Master Grower
Yeah J.James (County Line Genetics). There’s been several awesome plants come out of those, and they’re not hard to find.
I meant a really nice pheno wasn’t hard to find, from what I’ve seen. But the beans are currently out of stock, sorry for the confusion

@H.A.F.
That looks like another nice one too, post some pics when it gets done please

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@NoWaistedSpace to wrap up this short diversion, I haven't had a bad pheno of the Sangria Cookies. I got a small pack of tester beans and still have some left. When they show back up put some in your cart...

As far as other CLG gear, it all grows as described and you can't beat the price. There's a variety of flavors and potencies available and I haven't had a bad one yet. Some packs are gonna have more variation between expressions than others but all fall within the "what I paid for" category. Go pay your $300 on a pack of Afficianado - or let @J.James buy those and breed with them then spend $40 on a pack. And most of his stuff is worked lines and not "The latest clone-only" x "everything in the barn".

Opie1

Master Grower
@NoWaistedSpace to wrap up this short diversion, I haven't had a bad pheno of the Sangria Cookies. I got a small pack of tester beans and still have some left. When they show back up put some in your cart...

As far as other CLG gear, it all grows as described and you can't beat the price. There's a variety of flavors and potencies available and I haven't had a bad one yet. Some packs are gonna have more variation between expressions than others but all fall within the "what I paid for" category. Go pay your $300 on a pack of Afficianado - or let @J.James buy those and breed with them then spend $40 on a pack. And most of his stuff is worked lines and not "The latest clone-only" x "everything in the barn".
Diversion?? You ever hear of ‘Pop up Ads’?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Yes sir. It used to have horses. Way back. In not that lucky. Tgose are big money to take care of these days. Ur in prime horse country. I coupdnt imagine what they go for? If a purebred english mastiff goes for 1600. What a purebred English breed horse go for? I dont have too too much invested in this outdoor.
View attachment 116015For fear of rippers and environmental issues. I keep the flower closet stocked with only the best for Daddy. Happy fathets day brother! U had twins disnt ya? Thats aloy of shitty diapers!
I ate some shrooms anf enjoying a fire with tge old lady. Inflation vacation 2022
Just trying to keep it togwther at this point 😆 some days I love my life!
i would have cart ready knock chared ends off , in cart then to pots or mulch pile!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Nice looking "Willow Tree"(?) in the back. Your place reminds me of our "barn yard" when I was a kid. This farm I'm on now is all hills and bug infested "wet spots". Like a damn "jungle" at times.
Thanks brother! I use the willow trees to make tea's. They contain alot of auxin I believe. Molasses, compost, and WC if I have some. But the compost in manures and animal bedding. Sometimes in veg ill do alfalfa pellets . def no willow or alfalfa in flower.

Coming along nicely. High of 90 today. Went with a nighttime schedule this summer. 6pm to 6am0701220556b.jpg0701220556.jpg0701220556a.jpg

Last edited:

Opie1

Master Grower
1st. smoke test rir . 2 week cure dam-it ,i'am stoned!
I have no idea what you’re meaning, lol, and I’m not stoned.
Thanks brother! I use the willow trees to make tea's. They contain alot of auxin I believe. Molasses, compost, and WC if I have some. But the compost in manures and animal bedding. Sometimes in veg ill do alfalfa pellets . def no willow or alfalfa in flower.

Coming along nicely. High of 90 today. Went with a nighttime schedule this summer. 6pm to 6amView attachment 116460View attachment 116461View attachment 116462
Really nice Terp, those will make some great plants if it doesn’t rain for over a week straight in September. It ruined me last year.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I have no idea what you’re meaning, lol, and I’m not stoned.

Really nice Terp, those will make some great plants if it doesn’t rain for over a week straight in September. It ruined me last year.
hey @Opie1 its star fighter z , i think it was called after tester release?,about 5.0 % amber , things got crowed in too tight , needed room so chop .to top things MY stripper is coming today with more shrooms ,fun times ahead for long weekend !