Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I use this to make oil. Its the only way to get the wmount of product in need to press for the year. I still have outdoir from last year. I have a hard time pressing nice buds. But it ill goes at some point
I wouldnt eanna jeaopardize my stockpile with seeds. These will be the biggest plants ive ever grown hands down!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
A few shots of "in/out" light DEP. lol
1655573452805.jpeg
"Tiny pinch" technique
Only topped twice
1655573514531.jpeg
Mold Magnet
1655573620796.jpeg
I actually got a clone to live! lol
1655573717705.jpeg
My grow medium
1655573895135.jpeg
Crazy weather these days,
be prepared for floods, droughts and 100 degree days.
It can be a gamechanger in the end.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
A few shots of "in/out" light DEP. lol
View attachment 115995
"Tiny pinch" technique
Only topped twice
View attachment 115996
Mold Magnet
View attachment 115997
I actually got a clone to live! lol
View attachment 115999
My grow medium
View attachment 116000
Crazy weather these days,
be prepared for floods, droughts and 100 degree days.
It can be a gamechanger in the end.
thats no joke wet then hot and more hot,i like the looks of your pets @NoWaistedSpace

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
You got a good start on those Terp. Is that your hay field?
Yes sir. It used to have horses. Way back. In not that lucky. Tgose are big money to take care of these days. Ur in prime horse country. I coupdnt imagine what they go for? If a purebred english mastiff goes for 1600. What a purebred English breed horse go for? I dont have too too much invested in this outdoor.
16555988069314824649285354378599.jpgFor fear of rippers and environmental issues. I keep the flower closet stocked with only the best for Daddy. Happy fathets day brother! U had twins disnt ya? Thats aloy of shitty diapers!
I ate some shrooms anf enjoying a fire with tge old lady. Inflation vacation 2022
Just trying to keep it togwther at this point 😆 some days I love my life!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Woke up this morning and thought I hibernated through summer. We hit like 20F this morning lol and it didn't go up much more from there lol.
We've been having severe thunderstorms the last week. Electric went off for 18 hrs at 100 degrees for 2 days, causing more storms. We finally got a break for a couple days, now back to high 90's. Close to harvest flower (black plastic containers) don't like this. Humidity is off the charts.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
We've been having severe thunderstorms the last week. Electric went off for 18 hrs at 100 degrees for 2 days, causing more storms. We finally got a break for a couple days, now back to high 90's. Close to harvest flower (black plastic containers) don't like this. Humidity is off the charts.
Our poor children..... Smh

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Sorry to go there. But rhis shit is changing for us outdoor harvesters. Its " legal" to possess flower. They dont care where it comes from at this point. No dispensaries for a while

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yes sir. It used to have horses. Way back. In not that lucky. Tgose are big money to take care of these days. Ur in prime horse country. I coupdnt imagine what they go for? If a purebred english mastiff goes for 1600. What a purebred English breed horse go for? I dont have too too much invested in this outdoor.
View attachment 116015For fear of rippers and environmental issues. I keep the flower closet stocked with only the best for Daddy. Happy fathets day brother! U had twins disnt ya? Thats aloy of shitty diapers!
I ate some shrooms anf enjoying a fire with tge old lady. Inflation vacation 2022
Just trying to keep it togwther at this point 😆 some days I love my life!
Nice looking "Willow Tree"(?) in the back. Your place reminds me of our "barn yard" when I was a kid. This farm I'm on now is all hills and bug infested "wet spots". Like a damn "jungle" at times.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Sorry to go there. But rhis shit is changing for us outdoor harvesters. Its " legal" to possess flower. They dont care where it comes from at this point. No dispensaries for a while
I'd love to be able to plant straight in the ground "legally".
God! Our fucking state is stubborn as hell about making it legal.
I don't understand why we can't grow anything, not one damn plant. Big business is in control of all the farms for concentrates.
It's an ideal area for high quality "craft" cannabis to flourish. lol

Faneto

I have 100% stirred a few buckets back in the day to move the water around a little lol. I remember a few winters back we had a bad ice storm that knocked out the power for almost a week. Luckily at the time, my plants were in the final week of flower and I just started soaking new seeds.

Faneto

I'd love to be able to plant straight in the ground "legally".
God! Our fucking state is stubborn as hell about making it legal.
I don't understand why we can't grow anything, not one damn plant. Big business is in control of all the farms for concentrates.
It's an ideal area for high quality "craft" cannabis to flourish. lol
I never thought in a million years I'd see the day medical, recreational or horticulture would pass anywhere in the US and here we are. I honestly hope all states across the board see the revenue other states bring in and jump in on the action. The problem, growing needs to be allowed across all states because being raped at a dispensary is never fun.