Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I have no idea what you’re meaning, lol, and I’m not stoned.

Really nice Terp, those will make some great plants if it doesn’t rain for over a week straight in September. It ruined me last year.
I was nosein around and caught a vid from west coast, they were covering their plants with tarps, after rain quit they droped ,the tarps and shook the plant to help knock the water off/fluf em back after tarp wrap. there are other things to consider also.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I was nosein around and caught a vid from west coast, they were covering their plants with tarps, after rain quit they droped ,the tarps and shook the plant to help knock the water off/fluf em back after tarp wrap. there are other things to consider also.
Its legal there. My brother opie has to have some discretion and the thought of pulling a tarp on amd off everyday goves me the heebeegeebees

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I wish I could grow a hedge like @TerpyTyrone
Its not a ideal as it looks. Golf course behind it. If somebody wandered over on a breezy day that they smelled really strong dope smell....
I had rippers last year came early September and wasted there time. I'm hoping I have enough deterrents to keep MFers out of my garden!
I have everything up in that field as well. Zuchinni cucumber tomatoes broccoli swiss chard beets. Etc. My father is a vegetarian and thats his food.
Its like stealing the food right out of my mouth.
This year I got surveillance and game cam's.... What more can I do. Booby traps are "illegal" 😆

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
hey @Opie1 its star fighter z , i think it was called after tester release?,about 5.0 % amber , things got crowed in too tight , needed room so chop .to top things MY stripper is coming today with more shrooms ,fun times ahead for long weekend !
Dude does your stripper do a dance while dropping off your goodies? Sounds like a killer time up there in the woods?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Its not a ideal as it looks. Golf course behind it. If somebody wandered over on a breezy day that they smelled really strong dope smell....
I had rippers last year came early September and wasted there time. I'm hoping I have enough deterrents to keep MFers out of my garden!
I have everything up in that field as well. Zuchinni cucumber tomatoes broccoli swiss chard beets. Etc. My father is a vegetarian and thats his food.
This year I got surveillance and game cam's.... What more can I do. Booby traps are "illegal" 😆
welll if you get down to it , snare wire, like we used on yotes. no ground wire / not tied to a tree or stump ,just a 3 prong drag. a big arm load , of my smoke, missin would have me in the trees . ? do you have geo locators on your cams and such to find em if they happen to leave the area?

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Transplanted the extra clones in a new spot and will be checked on minimally (sink or swim) to give me some hardiness data for what to keep over winter. Gave everyone a dose of Recharge and worm casting tea before the rains scheduled for the next 3 days.Transplant  v2.jpg
Transplanted by pogo sticking the shovel and prying open a gap, tossing in a couple handfuls of wood ash and chicken/rabbit/goat bedding then wedged the transplant in. Under the pine needles was a thin layer of humus but the rest below that was sand. It was moist, but we'll see how it goes.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Best option is to set up a target by the plant and expend ammo regularly. Not too close where you have to worry about lead in the soil :cool:

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Transplanted the extra clones in a new spot and will be checked on minimally (sink or swim) to give me some hardiness data for what to keep over winter. Gave everyone a dose of Recharge and worm casting tea before the rains scheduled for the next 3 days.View attachment 116527
Transplanted by pogo sticking the shovel and prying open a gap, tossing in a couple handfuls of wood ash and chicken/rabbit/goat bedding then wedged the transplant in. Under the pine needles was a thin layer of humus but the rest below that was sand. It was moist, but we'll see how it goes.
I heard pine needles make the ground acidic. I am intrigued. Thanks for the show @Fiddler's Green.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
welll if you get down to it , snare wire, like we used on yotes. no ground wire / not tied to a tree or stump ,just a 3 prong drag. a big arm load , of my smoke, missin would have me in the trees . ? do you have geo locators on your cams and such to find em if they happen to leave the area?
I just check the pics it takes.
Hopefully I won't have to....

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
my god son bought his parents old hobby farm 50 acres. so far it's been trail cams,window air units, chain saws, wire from walls and plumbing .this jayhawker is going down. i snared the place , now we know where they are coming from, the buthole steped in 1 snare , from the looks of the mud ,wire around right foot about the arch left on a big rock to stay out of the mud ,face first in the mud. cops don't care they have too many dna test to run ,i,ll bet the wire just felt like a blackberry vine,till he hit the drag.I love this kind of thing. 1 day things will change , it will not be long till huntin season .his parents died when he was in high school,he is best friend with my oldest lived here a little over two years after the passing of his mom and dad.now@32 he still calls me dad and they wife is mom .i have a 9 year old step god grand child .

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
i know a older man who ,has his great grand dad's black powder gun and two traps for grizz these are three ft. in the jaws the trigger pan is over six in. around ,and the jaws have teeth. i would like to use these on this ass ole.
Best option is to set up a target by the plant and expend ammo regularly. Not too close where you have to worry about lead in the soil :cool:
most bullets these days are copper/ copper clad, look at your 9mm pistol rounds or shotgun slugs, i have slugs in bought in the early 70's, that were the last of the paper hull lead shot gun slug shells, western auto is the brand if memory serves me right.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
most bullets these days are copper/ copper clad, look at your 9mm pistol rounds or shotgun slugs, i have slugs in bought in the early 70's, that were the last of the paper hull lead shot gun slug shells, western auto is the brand if memory serves me right.
almost all .22 is lead. Plain lead, fluted lead, hollow point lead - or copper clad lead.