Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have 100% stirred a few buckets back in the day to move the water around a little lol. I remember a few winters back we had a bad ice storm that knocked out the power for almost a week. Luckily at the time, my plants were in the final week of flower and I just started soaking new seeds.
Electric out made me think about "solar" panels. They sure would have been handyLol, I was hooking a 750 watt "inverter" to some 12 volt motorcycle batteries and I had one car battery I was running out to the truck and charge it. Hell, the inverter wouldn't run the fuckin' coffee maker. lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yes sir. It used to have horses. Way back. In not that lucky. Tgose are big money to take care of these days. Ur in prime horse country. I coupdnt imagine what they go for? If a purebred english mastiff goes for 1600. What a purebred English breed horse go for? I dont have too too much invested in this outdoor.
View attachment 116015For fear of rippers and environmental issues. I keep the flower closet stocked with only the best for Daddy. Happy fathets day brother! U had twins disnt ya? Thats aloy of shitty diapers!
I ate some shrooms anf enjoying a fire with tge old lady. Inflation vacation 2022
Just trying to keep it togwther at this point 😆 some days I love my life!
My wife has 3 horses on our property and the majority of her paycheck goes to feeding and bedding the horses. Then, if anything goes wrong that requires a vet to come out for an emergency you’re looking at $750 or more for the vet visit.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Checked on the girls outside for the first time in a week and had a shriveled up GDP. The rest look like they are settled in. I'm liking in ground from an irrigation standpoint and not lugging two 5 gal buckets.

Took a cut from a GDP clone and waiting for it to root before I replace the dead one (l think ants did the damage) that way I have one to consume and one to pollinate if the CBD plant ends up a male. If not, then I'll pick the top 3 to run again with next seasons selection or try my hand making some S1's. I'll play it by ear.

The solstice is behind us, bring on the bloom.

Hope everyone's season is going well so far.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Some extra clones that I tossed in some FFOF and put outside. They've had to endure some low temperatures (low of about 33F) and a ton of wind. They seem to be doing alright for themselves. After almost 1.5 months in the soil they look like they may start to need to be amended or fed, I tossed some nutrient runoff from my other plants the other day.

I've never used soil, but a friend wanted a plant and figured I'd try to put them in something easy for him to care for.

View attachment 114474View attachment 114475
looks like you gave him a real good start.

D

Deleted member 60

Progressing. Started earlier than ever....put out about 10 days earlier than normal. Got a tad bit of stretch from going from inside to out....but not too bad and they aren't trying to flower....so I think all is well. Purple Punch.....Funkdafied....Mystic Biscuit....Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole. All got cloned. Have a dozen clones in 5 galloners just 'cus. When they limit how many guns folks can have I'll worry about counts. Til then...fuck off and die.

Goin all organic w/top dressings and worm teas this year. Goin easy....gonna let the girls do what they do without pummeling them with nutes and gunkin shit up. Some alfalfa....some barley....then a shotgun compost mix/top dress from Build-A-soil here in CO for bloom.

I hope shit is well in your world....
DSC_3708.JPG

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Progressing. Started earlier than ever....put out about 10 days earlier than normal. Got a tad bit of stretch from going from inside to out....but not too bad and they aren't trying to flower....so I think all is well. Purple Punch.....Funkdafied....Mystic Biscuit....Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole. All got cloned. Have a dozen clones in 5 galloners just 'cus. When they limit how many guns folks can have I'll worry about counts. Til then...fuck off and die.

Goin all organic w/top dressings and worm teas this year. Goin easy....gonna let the girls do what they do without pummeling them with nutes and gunkin shit up. Some alfalfa....some barley....then a shotgun compost mix/top dress from Build-A-soil here in CO for bloom.

View attachment 116223
You got a good start there. I have all mine in flower. Got to harvest early around these parts.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

View attachment 116223
looks like a solid plan to me!

Opie1

Master Grower

View attachment 116223
Looking good Sticky, you’ll definitely be wearing the Santa suit this year so let your beard grow out. 🔥

Opie1

Master Grower
Shit man...spaced it big time! There's a few Sangria's hanging about in there as well...thanks to you. (some of the cuts I took are Sangria...and I gave my son a few of all of them as well).
Awesome! I hope you find a good one, there’s been several that were standouts. The last one I grew turned out great, I tried to reveg her but no luck, so now I take cuts a lot more.
2CA2FB7C-C766-4162-874E-640EC092BDA2.jpeg