outdoor 2021

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
It will most likely spread to whole plant don’t bother picking anymore off. It will grow out of it three ish weeks into flower. I think it’s some type of disease/ fungus that is in the area around me. It may have came from hops. I don’t quite know for sure
[/QUO
Learn something new everyday,, I had an entire grow of outdoor autos (blue dream) that had it, since I had never grown it before I assumed it was bad genetics by week 3ish of flower they still looked gnarled so away they went, know wonder they screamed to me no, no don't trash me! 😬

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Check out the main cola on this plant. This is my sisters plant and the only one not to mold this year. She needs some nitrogen (big time) but I almost shit when I saw how long that cola is last night. The cola is at least 24” long. This is what I called “Kings Velvet” for logging purposes but it was an accidental pollination of Blue Velvet by a Kings Banner female that herm’d on me years ago.
5DA3557D-13AD-4B18-8E1E-091074EC0C51.jpeg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Pretty easy grow. Some volunteer seed. Not sure where it came from.
Haven’t done anything. LOL
To bad they probly won’t make much bud before frost hits. You can see 2 plants from this view, there is one short one on the other side. Deer munched it.
468A3880-CC6C-4A3D-BFE7-535FC4FF823E.jpeg
Couple autos did the same thing I’ve watered these a few times. Just over 6’

2C21C4F6-58CD-4ED8-8E98-4E1852D17B60.jpeg

Last edited: