outdoor 2021

Well boys I'm starting the bud process where I live here's a clip at the start taken freshly like 10 min ago

Attachments

Farmr.n.

Not too shabby, the Cherry Pie and Royal Kush were the worst two affected. Looks like I missed a spot. I'm going to hit it with the same concentration in a day or two then drop the potassium to 1 tablespoon and increase the H2O2 to 1.5 cups since I it looks like the stretch is almost done.View attachment 96833
Shout out to my man butlers ridge, anything in the grow bags are clones from him couldn't be happier
This Gucci wedding cake is insane!!!! Crazy amount of branches and bud sites!!
View attachment 96902View attachment 96903
I like the shape on her .

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
One of mine has the same problem. I picked off the affected areas, there were only 3 tops showing it. Well see if it comes back. Got any ideas what it is?
It will most likely spread to whole plant don’t bother picking anymore off. It will grow out of it three ish weeks into flower. I think it’s some type of disease/ fungus that is in the area around me. It may have came from hops. I don’t quite know for sure

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Farmr.n.

MOB does great outdoors. From what I understand it was created in Maine to be able to handle the cool wet autumns of the Northeast coast.
👍 I’m hoping to make it to Autumn . PM has landed in my neighborhood can see it on some of the mature trees around me , my oak seems to get it the most I cleaned up the tree pruined it right up to the healthy leaves seems to be better up top where it gets better air flow I guess. but so far so good happy healthy plants.