outdoor 2021

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm still in the hunt. Wedding dub, gg4 x AC, LT x AC , adub cuts, Gucci, dubstep,mac1, dosidos, lvtk x pp, gg4 x wc, LT s1 all still in this.
Smaller than I wouldve hoped for. I lost probably 5 to wet conditions and slugs. Bith of which I will mitigate next year for sure.
I did a shot of sodium bicarbonate- green cure. In hopes that in combination with the earlier treatments of powdered sulfur, I can combat p.m.
Mac1 and dosidos are the tightest nodal spacing of the bunch. We'd cake is in that category too, just not outside. Gucci is a good mix but has proved to not be as hearty outside as some of the other strains.
Dubstep has been the stretch king. Also the LT x AC is 6 foot but no real mass to her. I took a top cut 2 weeks ago and it showed signs of pm on the lowers this morning. So,I shot the whole room with gc too. Even my aero cloner quick. Some did get in the rez. I should've taken of the base and shot it. I really hope I didnt Fuck up the rez too much...
I took a bunch of cuts to try indoors. And gift to friends. I cant wait to meet a bunch of u fuckers at the show!!! I met a psychedelic fun guy on the craigslist personal ads. And we met hahaha. So imma bring him!! He's fun!! Muhahaha. See y'all soon. I'll get Pics if I can ever get there on a nice day.

Farmr.n.

Yep, this is the worst of my 3 grows by far. I plucked those leaves and just mixed up some potassium bicarbonate and Dr Bronners peppermint soap to spray everything down with tomorrow.
That shits like the herpes of Cannabis let me know how that mix works for you I’ve never been able to get rid of it myself just a daily battle till it gets into the bud usually around week 5 or 6 of flower then I call it quits .

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I figured I'd impress you guys with my outdoor skills.
IMG_5405.JPG

This is a ChemD auto that was doing shit inside and I needed room. Auto=outside. The cool part is I've really done nothing. It's in a half-ass greenhouse with a dirty roof and only gets sun for 6-8 hours per day. Other than giving it some leftover inside plant water I have just been keeping the top moist. It's in back-yard dead-tree dirt/castings from the spot I have been harvesting my worms. There are a handfull in there and I toss veggie scraps on it. The damn seed-leaves are still healthy! But it was one of two freebie auto's so fuck it. it's a decent experiment with my local soil/worms

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Trying to get this PM under control with a heavy defoliation and generous spray down.
1 gal water
1.5 tablespoons of potassium bicarbonate
1 tablespoon Dr Bronners peppermint soap
1 cup 3% H2O2Prefoliated.jpgDefoliated.jpg
I lightly misted them this morning to see if there were any I'll effect and they seemed fine so I soaked em this evening to let it marinate. I'll hit em again in 2-3 days.

I'll update with the results in a week

Farmr.n.

deer ate about twenty or so down to nearly nothing. Some others are doing pretty nice. Some have this spots on the leaves It was on the surrounding vegetation too. View attachment 96757View attachment 96758View attachment 96759View attachment 96760View attachment 96761View attachment 96762View attachment 96763View attachment 96764View attachment 96765View attachment 96766
Hey Kev , When I use to do gorilla style I had problems with deer eating leaves , we would urinate around the plants ( not on them ) before leaving the site they don’t like to come around where humans are I’ve been told. also leaving dog hair around the plants can sometimes help prevent animals from doing damage.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
This is the second time we came back to these gorilla spots. They are spread out through out several spots. So there isn’t to many plants in one spot. I pissed on the first spot. A couple dribbles came out the second spot. By the fourth and fifth spot ... 🤔I was thinking maybe going number 2?
F5302127-16D5-4794-8E20-E921192C845E.gif

I would use the pee trick. In conjunction with this stuff
D33E9D9B-3570-41B2-9039-1E6E5859ADCC.png
and in some spots I would take a bottle of bleach and poke a small hole in the top of the cap and set it the area of the plants so it couldn’t tip over. That would keep them away all season. I got lazy and didn’t apply anything.

Last edited:

Farmr.n.

This is the second time we came back to these gorilla spots. They are spread out through out several spots. So there isn’t to many plants in one spot. I pissed on the first spot. A couple dribbles came out the second spot. By the fourth and fifth spot ... 🤔I was thinking maybe going number 2?
View attachment 96804

I would use the pee trick. In conjunction with this stuff
View attachment 96805
and in some spots I would take a bottle of bleach and poke a small hole in the top of the cap and set it the area of the plants so it couldn’t tip over. That would keep them away all season. I got lazy and didn’t apply anything.
Sorry Kev , I should of mentioned for larger crops we would piss in jugs and save it till leaving then spread it around . We would always camp out near by for a few days when visiting . Ask any friends that hunt deer for advice they may know of something as well .

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Not too shabby, the Cherry Pie and Royal Kush were the worst two affected. Looks like I missed a spot. I'm going to hit it with the same concentration in a day or two then drop the potassium to 1 tablespoon and increase the H2O2 to 1.5 cups since I it looks like the stretch is almost done.CPw2d2.jpg