outdoor 2021

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Outside but in a greenhouse. Got the ends open because of the high temps trying to co it down.

Showing how some plants flower quicker needing not much dark while others need a lot more dark to induce flowering

First one is GMO. Just now going into flower while others been in flower for a month. Started feeding them all finish formula to help them along the last few days. 20210826_002902.jpg20210826_003034.jpg20210826_003105.jpg20210826_003132.jpg20210826_003322.jpg20210826_003405.jpg
How you like those weird leaves. I have maybe 60 plants that all look like that.

You can see the bug damage but luckily no bud damage yet. Problem will be bud rot

Outside but in a greenhouse. Got the ends open because of the high temps trying to co it down.

Showing how some plants flower quicker needing not much dark while others need a lot more dark to induce flowering

First one is GMO. Just now going into flower while others been in flower for a month. Started feeding them all finish formula to help them along the last few days. View attachment 97982View attachment 97983View attachment 97984View attachment 97985View attachment 97986View attachment 97987
How you like those weird leaves. I have maybe 60 plants that all look like that.

You can see the bug damage but luckily no bud damage yet. Problem will be bud rot
Now just curious what do you use for bud finisher? I use black strap and some fox farm stuff because of the ease and results but I know it's high in salts so I flush a lot before harvest

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Now just curious what do you use for bud finisher? I use black strap and some fox farm stuff because of the ease and results but I know it's high in salts so I flush a lot before harvest

I use this

. I buy 25lb bags at a time. So far this year I've probably used 150 lb worth of dry nutes or more. And I haven't been going full blast. Have had some rooms bare for a few months

Save so much money using dry and then mix concentrate solution in 5 gal jugs with spigot.

This is the rate I use on concentrated mix

540.77 per 1 gal @ 37.8 ml per gal
1081.4 grams per gal for a 18.9 ml per gal rate.
If your going to mix in a 5 gal container just 5x above numbers.
You also have to add epsom salt if using coco or hydro. I'd add a little in soil as well. I use a little more than recommended. Greens up the plants better.

Rates for a concentrated solution of epsom salt is

300 grams per gal @ 18.9 ml per gal. Or 1500 grams per 5 gal. Feed at 18.9 ml per gal

Streetpro09

Tester
Well i think one might be down for the count. Root rot from the looks of it. Looked outside yesterday while i was in the middle of something and it was so wilted. Then a storm came threw and knocked it over. I changed water in the reservoir after the storm and stood her back up. She looked better last after that. Well i get home from work today and she is all wilted again. I'll hope for the best but expect the worst at this point.

The other one that i thought was going to die earlier this summer, due to root rot, is still holding on.

20210830_181839.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Nice work you guys.. With those genetics u shud have sum fire at the end...🔥
My only suggestion guys is anytime u go out to tend to ur plants, make sure to wear sum camo... Never know who might be out there and all it takes is 1 time to be seen..

Just trying to help prevent the 2 things all growers dispise... Being caught or being rippd off.. Just my 2 cents
Keep up the good work, enjoy the pics..
Thx ✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Nice work you guys.. With those genetics u shud have sum fire at the end...🔥
My only suggestion guys is anytime u go out to tend to ur plants, make sure to wear sum camo... Never know who might be out there and all it takes is 1 time to be seen..

Just trying to help prevent the 2 things all growers dispise... Being caught or being rippd off.. Just my 2 cents
Keep up the good work, enjoy the pics..
Thx ✌
Totally agree man red stands the fuck out 😂 see we normally are alittle more prepared but on this trip to see them was last minute.I'm personally paranoid as fuck so I'm ducking hiding behind trees all that good shit.