outdoor 2021

Farmr.n.

Well I’m done for the season , I got hit with that powder mold. started off slowly so I just removed a few leaves here and there and then it just spread like wild flower no Picts because I was just pissed so chopped everything and bagged it Don't feel like battling it this year.
Been well over 90 % humidity here for the last few weeks that’s not normal for where I’m at . This has only been in the last 5 years I have never even seen PM prior just Botrytis (bud rot) late in flower. Think the only way is to acclimatize something that can handle this environment which will take years .
Best of luck to the rest of you hopefully some will get a healthy harvest this year.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Defoliation of dead leaves, top dressed some Jobes 4-4-4, watered and sprayed the plants with 2 teaspoons potassium bicarbonate, 1 cup H2O2 and 1 teaspoon of Dr Bronners baby soap to 1 gallon of water.

Intheweeds.jpg
After a quick peek before heading in I think I might have to move them again since the leaves around here are starting to change.

Also started collecting pollen for the next generation.
OGK1.jpgHQ1,3.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Jeez I've been slackin on doin any updates/etc.

Sorry to hear you boys back East are floatin' away. We just don't have that problem out here. I'm watering daily now.....

Things are progressing well here. Early on this season we had a bit of rain...and the hail cover was down for a good week cus the chances were there. Only got a short burst in one of the storms...and had one boomer that broke a few branches before i got my ass out there and staked shit up...but other than that...we've been nice and warm and dry overall. Hasn't rained in 2 weeks now. Mid 80's for highs.....upper 40's to mid 50's for lows. Shit is startin to go off, for sure.

Nice showing on those Dutch Passion plants @NorthnNuggs. I only have one in the herd that is that fast. She started crinkling her leaves a few weeks after being set out...and I wasn't sure if it was preflower or what.....but sure enough... off she went...long before anyone else. I have another plant goin from the same pack of seeds and she is the complete opposite...LOL. 6 ft tall and about on schedule...whereas this girl is maybe 2.5 ft tall and already about 5 weeks into the game. She barely stretched at all.

Cherry Alien Glue Punch
DSC_3475.JPG

Dynoberry bites (all of these smell fuckin incredible)
DSC_3476.JPG
Reverse Welchie....about 7 ft tall
DSC_3478.JPG

"La Hemi" Puttin' on dense as fuck nugs right out of the gate. (I have 3 of these...my neighbor has 1. All look very nice) Many thanks @Bodyne
DSC_3477.JPG

Group shot...sort of. Hard to get em all in there....

DSC_3479.JPG

Plants in this run: Creamsizzle...dynoberry bites....twinkle tarts...La Hemi....Cherry Alien Glue punch...Pure Animal....JP's mother....Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole. There are a couple that I fucked up and didn't mark/couldn't find the tag at initial transplant....so I'll try to nose em out and determine what they might be as they get a bit farther into flower.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The girls were looking happy today. The Royal Kush had some trichomes to show off.G13RK.jpg

Sour diesel x Raspberry boogie cross is the slowest so far.
SDxRB.jpg

And most are developing like this Cherry pie.
CP.jpg

This Raspberry boogie from last season is my chunky girl so far.
RB6.jpg

Watering daily is getting old. Anyone use a gravity fed drip irrigation before? I'm looking at something like this for the rest of the season. 5 gal bucket would be the reservoir.
Trying to disturb the area around the plants as little as possible, daily watering is starting to leave goat trails.

Farmr.n.

Some are some like bandaid haze are just starting. I doubt those will finish in time. We’ll see what happens
Jeez I've been slackin on doin any updates/etc.

Sorry to hear you boys back East are floatin' away. We just don't have that problem out here. I'm watering daily now.....

Things are progressing well here. Early on this season we had a bit of rain...and the hail cover was down for a good week cus the chances were there. Only got a short burst in one of the storms...and had one boomer that broke a few branches before i got my ass out there and staked shit up...but other than that...we've been nice and warm and dry overall. Hasn't rained in 2 weeks now. Mid 80's for highs.....upper 40's to mid 50's for lows. Shit is startin to go off, for sure.

Nice showing on those Dutch Passion plants @NorthnNuggs. I only have one in the herd that is that fast. She started crinkling her leaves a few weeks after being set out...and I wasn't sure if it was preflower or what.....but sure enough... off she went...long before anyone else. I have another plant goin from the same pack of seeds and she is the complete opposite...LOL. 6 ft tall and about on schedule...whereas this girl is maybe 2.5 ft tall and already about 5 weeks into the game. She barely stretched at all.

Cherry Alien Glue Punch
View attachment 97863

Dynoberry bites (all of these smell fuckin incredible)
View attachment 97862
Reverse Welchie....about 7 ft tall
View attachment 97864

"La Hemi" Puttin' on dense as fuck nugs right out of the gate. (I have 3 of these...my neighbor has 1. All look very nice) Many thanks @Bodyne
View attachment 97865

Group shot...sort of. Hard to get em all in there....

View attachment 97866

Plants in this run: Creamsizzle...dynoberry bites....twinkle tarts...La Hemi....Cherry Alien Glue punch...Pure Animal....JP's mother....Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole. There are a couple that I fucked up and didn't mark/couldn't find the tag at initial transplant....so I'll try to nose em out and determine what they might be as they get a bit farther into flower.
ahhh man Jealous looks dope .

Farmr.n.

Hi everyone, I received some good info I believe from someone yesterday regarding this PM issue myself and others are having and thought I should share it maybe useful to some next year.
I was told to use a compost tea as foiler spray 3 times per life, seedlings, early veg and late veg ( not in flower ) the tea is brewed and fed so the bacteria and fungus begins to multiply.
Use a compost extract as a soil drench applied right at the base of the plant you want it to conolize/populate around the root zone , have to get the microbes, bacteria and fungi at normal levels humic and fulvic are also good to add . Doing this should help with pests and disease and boost yields .
I’m looking for prevention so this method sounds good to me I will try next year.