OLD ST1R’s Heisenbean Grow

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Hows the ventilation working with linking the 2 tents? Are you able to keep your grow tent humid and your bloom tent dry at the same time?
Fuck no. The Ventilation is not optimal for sure. Both tents are dry as a bone at 35%.

I’m only running two 24watt lights in the veg tent so temp is about 72 lights on. I’ll be putting the seedlings under the QB on Sunday and that will drive the temp up towards 78.

I might try a little electronic humidifier in the the veg tent, but I’ve heard they can leave a dusting of white powder on the plants.

Baron Von Blurple

Fuck no. The Ventilation is not optimal for sure. Both tents are dry as a bone at 35%.

I’m only running two 24watt lights in the veg tent so temp is about 72 lights on. I’ll be putting the seedlings under the QB on Sunday and that will drive the temp up towards 78.

I might try a little electronic humidifier in the the veg tent, but I’ve heard they can leave a dusting of white powder on the plants.
Yeah, I didnt think that it would work.

The dusting is probably from the mineral content of hard water. If you used distilled or reverse osmosis in the humi, Id imagine that would eliminate that.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I with ya. I just want to remove heat more than anything else.

If temps stay under 80, I’d be happy.
One other thing to note is that I have all three bottom vents on the flower tent open as passive intakes. So the exhaust fan will no doubt find it easier to source air from the passive vents than from the link ducting.

Im sure I could increase suction on the link ducting to the veg tent by closing the passive vents on the flower tent, or some combination of open/ closed to reach a happy medium.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
View attachment 38555
Absolutely gorgeous my friend. The patience youve showed clearly has paid off. Some very tasty 😋 selections in there. Also happy holidaze! Sorry k missed you on Christmas ended up getting waisted.
Thanks Man! Nearing the finish line now! I haven’t seen any more funny business - just nice buds getting fatter.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours as well!