OLD ST1R’s Heisenbean Grow

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Finally got another tent and lights to go with it. Just need to get a couple of clip fans.

The tent is a Vista Medium, by HomeBox. It’s 48” x 24” x 48” high. I’ve set it up for three areas - top left is cloning (where it will be warmer) the light there is a Sunblaster T5HO Fluorescent. Bottom left is for Bonsai Mothers, I have two 24” 24 Watt Sunblaster LED’s for this area. On the right is the vegging area. The light there is a Spider-Farmer SF1000 LED, drawing only 100 watts (unconfirmed) from the wall.

For ventilation, I have some 6” ducting joined to the flower tent where the fan/filter is located. I’m not sure yet if that’s gonna be sufficient ventilation for the veg tent.

Now I’m excited to get it all operational!View attachment 35868View attachment 35869View attachment 35870
Congrats! Looks good man, having a separate veg space is nice. My box is 24x30x48. Not huge but big enough to grow some little plants before moving to another tent. Can shave some time between grows. Or harvests rather.

Interested to see how that spider farmer light does. They certainly look like a decent qb setup.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Congrats! Looks good man, having a separate veg space is nice. My box is 24x30x48. Not huge but big enough to grow some little plants before moving to another tent. Can shave some time between grows. Or harvests rather.

Interested to see how that spider farmer light does. They certainly look like a decent qb setup.
Thanks dude.

I was happy to stumble and find the Slider-Farmer. All Samsung diodes, with infrared (?) and a Meanwell driver. Got it on sale too.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Thanks dude.

I was happy to stumble and find the Slider-Farmer. All Samsung diodes, with infrared (?) and a Meanwell driver. Got it on sale too.
They look legit, unfortunately he is in a market that gets a ton of scrutiny. It either takes a ton of advertising or hands on reviews to make your name. I follow his instagram, he has quite a few people posting pics and their plants look good.

Advertising, you could make toilet paper out of sandpaper but with enough advertising it would sell.

Baron Von Blurple

Finally got another tent and lights to go with it. Just need to get a couple of clip fans.

The tent is a Vista Medium, by HomeBox. It’s 48” x 24” x 48” high. I’ve set it up for three areas - top left is cloning (where it will be warmer) the light there is a Sunblaster T5HO Fluorescent. Bottom left is for Bonsai Mothers, I have two 24” 24 Watt Sunblaster LED’s for this area. On the right is the vegging area. The light there is a Spider-Farmer SF1000 LED, drawing only 100 watts (unconfirmed) from the wall.

For ventilation, I have some 6” ducting joined to the flower tent where the fan/filter is located. I’m not sure yet if that’s gonna be sufficient ventilation for the veg tent.

Now I’m excited to get it all operational!View attachment 35868View attachment 35869View attachment 35870
Its beautiful, I love it!!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Well Growers, here is a day 42 of 12/12 update.

Everything is just rollin’ along. The buds are really starting to fatten up now.

I posted these in the Show off your Frosty Girls thread and I’ll show them here too.

GMO Cake:
3D2C156F-5159-4E26-95F3-6587C39882CD.jpeg

Dubstep:
6F58F4F6-A994-45A9-B2BB-7C45EC867E70.jpeg

GMOozy:
45250057-C587-43AA-BA09-E39FA44D2AB3.jpeg
6A549C6A-6E7B-48EE-94BD-D0299BCFBC8C.jpeg

Gorilla Glue:
607DF995-4D32-4B0C-83FC-A4149C5A2F0E.jpeg
19FEDD44-DA2D-4D53-95BB-55F71677BC61.jpeg

And a couple shots of the canopy:
3731E461-E16A-4949-BB75-6D00BC1D404B.jpeg
100C9C63-7DB1-4BE1-9915-155B9A07CACF.jpeg
BB5391D2-4E2D-4EC7-A0F7-655B85E368C9.jpeg

Four more weeks to go.........

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

Everything is just rollin’ along. The buds are really starting to fatten up now.

I posted these in the Show off your Frosty Girls thread and I’ll show them here too.

GMO Cake:
View attachment 36060

Dubstep:
View attachment 36061

GMOozy:
View attachment 36063
View attachment 36066

Gorilla Glue:
View attachment 36062
View attachment 36064

View attachment 36058
View attachment 36059
View attachment 36065

I will say it again that is a amazing canopy for having different stains from seeds a that. I can see were you have at least one shimmed from the bottom. Did you do much super cropping or just from tying them down?.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I will say it again that is a amazing canopy for having different stains from seeds a that. I can see were you have at least one shimmed from the bottom. Did you do much super cropping or just from tying them down?.
Thanks again!

Probably half or more have some shimming to get the tops approximately even. I have not done any super cropping or LST. All I did was top them for eight tops each (Mainlined) and removed all the secondary branching.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨

GMO Cake:
View attachment 36060

Dubstep:
View attachment 36061

GMOozy:
View attachment 36063
View attachment 36066

Gorilla Glue:
View attachment 36062
View attachment 36064

View attachment 36058
View attachment 36059
View attachment 36065

Wow that is a gorgeous bed of buds. They're so evenly spaced and height so uniform, it's like if you lay on top of them they would support you like a bed of nails (did that before in high school, it works lol). Very nice.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Looks great. Were these the ones that were having naners?
Yes, these are the same ones. I spent hours going over them in detail 5 or 6 times removing any balls I could find. After I switched to the HPS bulb I found very few more. I haven’t thouroughly checked them in about two and a half weeks. Just going to ride it out from here. Of course if I do find any more nanners, they will be removed without prejudice!

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Yes, these are the same ones. I spent hours going over them in detail 5 or 6 times removing any balls I could find. After I switched to the HPS bulb I found very few more. I haven’t thouroughly checked them in about two and a half weeks. Just going to ride it out from here. Of course if I do find any more nanners, they will be removed without prejudice!
I admire your patience...

Baron Von Blurple

GMO Cake:
View attachment 36060

Dubstep:
View attachment 36061

GMOozy:
View attachment 36063
View attachment 36066

Gorilla Glue:
View attachment 36062
View attachment 36064

View attachment 36058
View attachment 36059
View attachment 36065

Looks blessedly fantastic! Grow on bro cha cho....grow on.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I’m using 2 x 4’s cut in short pieces and a couple of 6 x 6 maple scraps that come off of the Newell posts for our railing.
View attachment 36069
View attachment 36070

Also forgot to mention how fragrant the plants are now. The entire room gets dank as soon as I open the tent door.
@Old ST1R how tall or old were these plants flipped to 12/12 ? Love the organisation of your grow.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids

Now I’m excited to get it all operational!

That new little tent sure is slick,real nice neat setup there fellow canuck 💪🇨🇦👌super clean