OLD ST1R’s Heisenbean Grow

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Well I haven’t been posting much because I’ve been in trim jail.
I’ve taken down 7 of the eight plants.

The purple pheno of the GMO Cake looks amazing and the buds are rock hard - the hardest of the bunch. This stuff would have serious bag appeal, if I were to put it in a bag. LOL.

D0A51009-6103-4634-A559-B6B7FB1D2956.jpegF773D671-6D6F-4FA8-B502-264B117693E3.jpeg

Here’s a a few shots of my drying box. It’s working really good, especially with some volume of product in it. It’s keeping the RH way above ambient, which is allowing a nice slow dry.

AD950112-4ABD-4E7E-B3FD-868AE122048C.jpegE10CFA62-C4B8-49E6-8C14-40B8CEFE8D66.jpeg703AA3CB-1395-4443-B1A0-F8D75E798779.jpegE64C262B-217C-4AFD-8D97-B61EFCA6D117.jpeg

I gotta say though that the Dubstep and GMOozy have the most amazing aromas. The GMOozy is some kind of gassy cleaner smell and super strong. I don’t know how to describe the Dubstep but it is so pungent and fragrant!!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨

The purple pheno of the GMO Cake looks amazing and the buds are rock hard - the hardest of the bunch. This stuff would have serious bag appeal, if I were to put it in a bag. LOL.

View attachment 42979View attachment 42980

Here’s a a few shots of my drying box. It’s working really good, especially with some volume of product in it. It’s keeping the RH way above ambient, which is allowing a nice slow dry.

View attachment 42981View attachment 42982View attachment 42983View attachment 42984

I gotta say though that the Dubstep and GMOozy have the most amazing aromas. The GMOozy is some kind of gassy cleaner smell and super strong. I don’t know how to describe the Dubstep but it is so pungent and fragrant!!
Super nice 🔥🔥 well done man 👏

Baron Von Blurple

View attachment 42981View attachment 42982View attachment 42983View attachment 42984

Well done on the harvest. Congratulations on a solid run. It looks top shelf.🥴
Whats going on in the clone lodge? Are you going perpetual?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well done man. Really nice colours you got in the buds. :D and some great smoke. Gmoozy...that is probably a winner ! I love the GMO cake flavor too.

i started getting raw 1 1/4s because you can get a 500 pack of them....what if there is a storm and you cant make it to the store?

Now i also have 495 old business cards that have become paper filters FOREVER !

Speaking of...i was going to a roll one and i forgot...and that is not something to forget.

Go PackerS !!!!

KC vs Packers like Superbowl 1 would be really something.

Attachments

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Well done on the harvest. Congratulations on a solid run. It looks top shelf.🥴
Whats going on in the clone lodge? Are you going perpetual?
Im still learning to clone. I have five or six clones in there now that are prolly 3 weeks old with no signs of roots and all looking really sad.

I’m not sure on the perpetual. If I was to do that, I’d have to move some of it because the yield is crazy!

Highsince76

Super Active Member

Delish looking bud! Nice job!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Well done man. Really nice colours you got in the buds. :D and some great smoke. Gmoozy...that is probably a winner ! I love the GMO cake flavor too.

i started getting raw 1 1/4s because you can get a 500 pack of them....what if there is a storm and you cant make it to the store?

Now i also have 495 old business cards that have become paper filters FOREVER !

Speaking of...i was going to a roll one and i forgot...and that is not something to forget.

Go PackerS !!!!

KC vs Packers like Superbowl 1 would be really something.
Nice, we buy 300s by the case, along with a case of tip books. Found one place that has the 500s by the case for $90 + $4.20 (lol) shipping.
That's 10K papers for $94.20 vs. a case of 300s (6K papers) for $58.21 free shipping from AMZ.
Almost the same exact price, $.009 per paper. If AMZ ever carries em cheaper I'm going for it.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Im still learning to clone. I have five or six clones in there now that are prolly 3 weeks old with no signs of roots and all looking really sad.

I’m not sure on the perpetual. If I was to do that, I’d have to move some of it because the yield is crazy!
Ever think of getting a small cloning rig, they normally root within 10 days, when I baby them they last hope this helps

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I highly recommend homemade aero. This puppy is almost batting 1000%. Runs everyday, 24/7, 15 0n/15off. I haven't changed the water in 6 months, no heater in a cold room, just top it off and add a touch of superthrive occasionally. This thing has helped my game considerably. cloner.jpg

It's a bad mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Have you tried coco yet? Its my new go to. Shooter cups are the 🐝 knees.
I had good luck with a cloner but too much pissing around changing water h202 every other day.