OLD ST1R’s Heisenbean Grow

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Heeeeelllllooooowwwww Fellow Growers!

OK, so vacation is done. Time to pop some seeds. It’s been a long time since I germinated the seeds for my first grow in February. February? Where the fuck did the time go?

I decided to try something a little different this time around. I can fit eight 3 gallon plastic pots in my 2 x 4 tent, and I NEED variety, so yesterday I put two of each of the following into wet paper towels: GG4, GMO Cake, Dubstep and Gmoozy (GMO x Adub). The plan is to top each plant three times for 8 main colas on each plant, removing all other shoots and side branches (this will take some discipline on my end because I hate removing healthy growth). If all works out to plan (which it won’t), I have the potential to have 64 main colas, each occupying about 18 square inches of the canopy.

Since I’ve read a lot about the stretch on these plants, and I’m not sure my tent can handle all eight, I picked out all the weakest looking seeds. If some don’t germ, I’ll have extra space to work with. If they all germ, we’ll see what happens!

Another reason I picked all the weakest looking seeds, is that I’m not set up to have any clones yet, so I still have 4 seeds of each strain in reserve (5 GG4 since there were 7 in the vial). Hopefully I’ve saved all the seeds with the real fire in them for when I can maintain some mothers.

Also, 2 of the 6 Gmoozy seeds were split in the vial. I chose to get those two wet. I’ve seen some other posts about the same condition and I believe the seeds still germinated.

Although I want to try some type of hydro, I’m going to do this run in organic super soil again. I may try a flood and drain for my next grow.

The seeds have been wet now for about 22 hours, and I can already see tails starting on a few of the strains.

1D7BF1C4-F3F6-4921-8D90-56E05CFE5BE8.jpeg

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
she's been in flower 21 days...real nice plant. My tent is a little bigger than yours, like 31" x 60"x 80" to give you an idea. It started to stretch right away, so I bent it good. About 6", hoizontal.....very supple plant, bending easy. I kept that main cola bent down until the other bud sites popped up and then I untied her. In a few days that horizontal bend turned to a 45*. The two plants on the left are her daughters and they have been vegged one week, then into 12/12 for about 3 days now. These first two pics are what she looked first day of 12/12. About a foot tall. The last pic shows yesterday

DUBSTEPDAY1.jpg

DUBSTEPDY1.jpgdubstepday22.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
she's been in flower 21 days...real nice plant. My tent is a little bigger than yours, like 31" x 60"x 80" to give you an idea. It started to stretch right away, so I bent it good. About 6", hoizontal.....very supple plant, bending easy. I kept that main cola bent down until the other bud sites popped up and then I untied her. In a few days that horizontal bend turned to a 45*. The two plants on the left are her daughters and they have been vegged one week, then into 12/12 for about 3 days now. These first two pics are what she looked first day of 12/12. About a foot tall. The last pic shows yesterday

View attachment 20028

View attachment 20029View attachment 20030
Good looking plants man.

How tall is the big one now? After 21 days of 12:12, you’d think the stretch is or is just about done?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I think it's going to go a bit more. I'll measure when lights go on, but it's got to be + or - 30". It responded well to the restraint. I'm figuring it's going to 42" in the end. It's not so supple now. I'll get a better picture of the flower. It's got some beautiful colors goin on. The babies I'm just gonna let run and see what's up.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I think it's going to go a bit more. I'll measure when lights go on, but it's got to be + or - 30". It responded well to the restraint. I'm figuring it's going to 42" in the end. It's not so supple now. I'll get a better picture of the flower. It's got some beautiful colors goin on. The babies I'm just gonna let run and see what's up.
Good to know. Keep me posted.

Thanks brother.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Dubstep is very tasty. Mine had a nice pine flavor with a hint of lemon lime. A really nice stone and flavor. I like it a lot.
GG4 is going to really stretch. Anything that has that gg4 is strethy. 3 to 4 feet of stretch on a 6 to 8 inch plant.
Delicous. Really good and so very different.
You will be happy with both. I sure am. I am following. I just got that it is stoner. Wow the rosin be strong.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Dubstep is very tasty. Mine had a nice pine flavor with a hint of lemon lime. A really nice stone and flavor. I like it a lot.
GG4 is going to really stretch. Anything that has that gg4 is strethy. 3 to 4 feet of stretch on a 6 to 8 inch plant.
Delicous. Really good and so very different.
You will be happy with both. I sure am. I am following. I just got that it is stoner. Wow the rosin be strong.
Mmm, Lemon Lime Pine. Sounds good. Kinda like kitchen degreaser. LOL.

Do you think the GG4 will stretch like that if it’s been topped three times?

Hahaha. I wonder how many people don’t realize it’s “Stoner”?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Tonight 2 GG4’s, 2 GMO Cakes, 1 Gmoozy and 1 Dubstep hit dirt.

That Dubstep that was being difficult finally started getting a tail. The GMoozy that was being stubborn hasn’t progressed at all, so I said “Fuck It”, and scuffed another and got it wet.

Just need to wipe down my tent, clean the glass on the hood and back in the tent they’ll go. That should happen tomorrow.

D5CC147E-6202-4C0B-B3D2-CF05A47FAEA9.jpeg

On another note, for shits and giggles, I planted some of the seeds that grew in one of my plants from that fuckin hermie. I moved them outside and one has pink pistils!

ED108916-7F61-4C79-ACE2-3F9AE74D5B65.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
This morning there was still no progress on the stubborn Gmoozy seed. It had split and swelled a bit and I could see white. I gave it a little squeeze and the fucking thing popped like a zit, puss and all! Good thing the other one I scuffed and wet on Tuesday is germinating. Hopefully it will have a tail later today.

The other Dubstep seed is still growing its tail and is much slower than all the others.

A few of the seedlings that I planted the other day are having troubles shedding their helmets ⛑ and/or some kind of membrane that is stuck on the cotyledons, so I put a drop of water on them, waited about 15 minutes and then I was able to remove the helmets. That didn’t work so well with that membrane, so I’ll just leave them for a while.

When I removed one of the helmets, I found more of that “puss” like there was in that failed Gmoozy seed. Never seen that before and I hope I didn’t fuck anything up by removing the helmet.