OLD ST1R’s Heisenbean Grow

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I also like the minimal space it takes up. One seed flat with high dome and heat mat. I clone all the seeds plants i pop. Before flowering. I take them pretty small. 2-3” and keep them in the shooter cup. You can fit a lot in there. Then to solo cup before flowering is done. Most will most likely get tossed but ya do what ya gota do.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
You made them sound so appealing @spyralout ,,,I had to try them out.
They are 'unrefined', so I can relate to that.
View attachment 43615
I have 295 left, so the jury is still out ,,,
so far - so good ☮

Been a good week or so Stone, you into your wares yet ?
I have sampled only the scissor hash. The first plant to come down, a Dubstep, will have a week’s cure on it near the weekend! I’m pretty excited for that!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
You made them sound so appealing @spyralout ,,,I had to try them out.
They are 'unrefined', so I can relate to that.
View attachment 43615
I have 295 left, so the jury is still out ,,,
so far - so good ☮

Been a good week or so Stone, you into your wares yet ?
Glad you're giving em a shot. They should be way different than what you're used to. Zig Zag is wood pulp, much more harsh IMO.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Mmmm, cellulose.
My friend use'ta call these papers 'horse blankets'
20200121_164817.jpg
They took the logo off the Zags, in order to make them CanadaCannabis complying. No grafics allowed,,,
**rant warning**
Supposedly to make it less appealing to Children. Which I think is a bunch of BS. I am allowed to take my children into the liquor store. There is tits and ass and cartoons and kitties.
There are no minors allowed in a cannabis shop and it looks like a Consumers Distributing in there.

The old lady is right into these,,,20200121_165045.jpg
$55 case
24 x 32
$0.08 each online
$0.15 per paper at the gas station
Ouch
I do miss the cut corners. I often sit under dim lighting and have trouble spotting the gum. I may knick off the corner of the raw pack, with my Dremel.
Dubstep, will have a week’s cure on it near the weekend!
Too much patience bro.:giggle:
Congrats. This ain't Christmas. You're kinda supposed to peek at your presents -l'il bit.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Wow, is this stuff good!!! Ive had a chance to try most of them now and all I can say is wow! Everyone of them is tasty and potent. The GMOozy though! Talk about flavor!!!

Anyways, smoked some GMO Cake and made some bubble hash from about 2/5ths of the trim. This shit is Sticky!

AFFCB10C-9D15-4192-B419-B970E18421A6.jpeg

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Mmmm, cellulose.
View attachment 43730
They took the logo off the Zags, in order to make them CanadaCannabis complying. No grafics allowed,,,
**rant warning**
Supposedly to make it less appealing to Children. Which I think is a bunch of BS. I am allowed to take my children into the liquor store. There is tits and ass and cartoons and kitties.
There are no minors allowed in a cannabis shop and it looks like a Consumers Distributing in there.

The old lady is right into these,,,View attachment 43725
$55 case
24 x 32
$0.08 each online
Ouch
I do miss the cut corners. I often sit under dim lighting and have trouble spotting the gum. I may knick off the corner of the raw pack, with my Dremel.

Congrats. This ain't Christmas. You're kinda supposed to peek at your presents -l'il bit.
Good ole amazon got plenty of those cut corners if yer needin em. :)

Who is that guy onthe ZigZag label? He's been around since the git go.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice grow!!! Your clone/mother area is really clean and I might just have to try your dry boxes next run. I was worried early when you said you found balls on 7/8. Great comeback!

Good to hear about the GMO Cake! They all looked fantastic!!

Best of luck on the next run :D

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Nice grow!!! Your clone/mother area is really clean and I might just have to try your dry boxes next run. I was worried early when you said you found balls on 7/8. Great comeback!

Good to hear about the GMO Cake! They all looked fantastic!!

Best of luck on the next run :D
Taking the time to look over the plants in detail several time really saved this grow and I could be happier.

I don’t have a scale, but based on volume, I’m sur I pulled over a pound out of this grow and maybe even closer to 20 ounces.

My next run is a seed run. I put the girls into flower today. I hope to be able to share and/or trade the seeds as well as develop the line.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Mmmm, cellulose.
View attachment 43730
**rant warning**

The old lady is right into these,,,View attachment 43725
$55 case
24 x 32
$0.08 each online
Ouch

Good ole amazon got plenty of those cut corners if yer needin em. :)

Who is that guy onthe ZigZag label? He's been around since the git go.
We always thought zig zag guy kinda looked like Jesus. But here's something interesting - https://merryjane.com/culture/zig-zag-iconic-logo-origin-story

I never knew what the cut corners were for. 1.25 size for me - orange zig zag, JOB Gold, Rizla Licorice, Bambu, Joker, Club Modiano glue-less rice paper, Randy's with the built in roach clip wire 😄 then came all the hemp and plant based - Hempire, Rizla "Clear" Cellulose (looked and felt like plastic), then Raws. $. 02 per joint including crutch tip.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
1580696963899.png
It took some getting used to, but I have this down now. Not much paper overlap. If you roll the paper around the cone first and seal it, then remove it it's easy. Twist the tip around the roller after wards, then jam it into the cone. If you twist it the opposite direction from the paper it won't hang up when you twist it in.

I bought a 50-pack of each, so the cost (and having to buy papers for a while) isn't a worry

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Thank you.

I did attempt my first clones from these plants. I took two from each and I‘m down to six that are going to survive for sure with a few that are very sketchy.

I recently got another tent to keep Bonsai Mothers, Clones and a veg area.
View attachment 33198
is that TENT sold in USA and if so do got a link for it please. i blew up the picture said it was a home box. i remember them years ago. does that tent come with the shelving too ? heading 2 google to snoop

i know gorilla is supposed to be the best overall. Yet, i wonder who is catching up to theory quality/durability without the cost.

Last edited: