Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
For those who were asking, here is the list of people who haven't sent any updates in over a month. If you are on this list then please let us know if you are still in the contest or if you had to drop out.

@AZHomeGrown420 Last post Dec 16th Last login Jan 7th
@bluecrab1618 Last post Nov 21st Last login Jan 5th
@Bobby_Resigliano Last post Nov 29th Last login Dec 9th
@Dagr8 Last post Nov 30th Last login Jan 13th
@Quietly Last post Nov 18th Last login Feb 6th
@SF603 Last post Nov 18th Last login Feb 1st
@Traderjoeh20 Last post Nov 20th Last login Dec 27th
@ttystikk Last post Dec 14th Last login Dec 20th
@Weedkiller has been active on the site but mentioned he thought he was out due to issues on Jan 8th

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
For those who were asking, here is the list of people who haven't sent any updates in over a month. If you are on this list then please let us know if you are still in the contest or if you had to drop out.

@Weedkiller has been active on the site but mentioned he thought he was out due to issues on Jan 8th
Yeah im having to start over so I have to quit

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Yeah im having to start over so I have to quit
I've been following and I'm glad you are starting over. If you start a thread @ me, I'd follow your progress and I have a good eye for thrips. You probably got them in the summer or fall last year. If it's cold where you live, they are not likely to be an issue if you wipe them out completely and start fresh before they show back up in the spring, then if the room is thrip free you will need to take precautions to avoid them like not going near the grow after entering the house.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If we get to mid March, I could get my one plant to seven weeks!
I think I ended up with 7 or 8 plants, roughly 2 weeks into flower.
No balls at all!
Plus, I managed to get 4 rooted clones growing.
I'm planning on defoliating in the next week and taking more cuts now that the plants are healthy and bushy as hell now.
I might not win, but I will finish with the biggest plants. lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Here mine since last weeks update.. Going by the calendar since flip date, these are at 7 weeks but with my heat mat issue, it set me back at least a week imo.. Regardless, im quite happy with what i got so far..

They're starting to plump up nicely, snd the terps exploding from tent is impressive...
From burnt tires, lemony fuel funk, gmo creamy onions, is what comes to mind to name a few...

If they taste like they smell, after they cure, I'll be pleased... Love the pics from everyone so far..
View attachment 134926
View attachment 134931
View attachment 134929
View attachment 134928
View attachment 134920
View attachment 134922
View attachment 134933
View attachment 134921
View attachment 134924View attachment 134923
View attachment 134925
View attachment 134930
Got sum purple starting on a couple...
The front left plant is just starting to take off.. looking like itll take bout 14 weeks to flower out? Guessing maybe its a gmo dom plant? I no she sure reeks for barely flowering...

The back right plant is another thats just behind the pace of others. Will finish em out to just see what comes from em..
Thx 👊✌
One of these smaller pics is to show what the back right plant under carriage looks like... A leafy mess.. lol
new trimmers on order!

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I've been following and I'm glad you are starting over. If you start a thread @ me, I'd follow your progress and I have a good eye for thrips. You probably got them in the summer or fall last year. If it's cold where you live, they are not likely to be an issue if you wipe them out completely and start fresh before they show back up in the spring, then if the room is thrip free you will need to take precautions to avoid them like not going near the grow after entering the house.
They arrived via a bag of Coco nation I bought off Amazon, 8 year
I got them from a bag of pre made coco perlite. I've never had bugs in 8 years, I changed for this grow and bam, in Dec at that! I needed the break, still have enough seeds for a 3x3, I cracked a few autos first for a quick return, I'll start these I have left after they get established

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
They arrived via a bag of Coco nation I bought off Amazon, 8 year
I got them from a bag of pre made coco perlite. I've never had bugs in 8 years, I changed for this grow and bam, in Dec at that! I needed the break, still have enough seeds for a 3x3, I cracked a few autos first for a quick return, I'll start these I have left after they get established
sounds like a plan !

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

a little family is some times too much ! damiit !

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
YARD/GARDEN OUTSIDE ,shower change duds socks different shoes.time of year to start study on bugs you will , pack in i have goofed before , not fun :(

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Beautiful shot
It's zero-skill photography. Set it on macro then machine-gun it. Spray and pray. That is one clear portion of a mostly shit picture, out of a dozen of just that plant. It's great for checking trichs with my old eyes though. It's getting milky but there's still lots of clear.

I wonder how those purple ones will look when the plant is done. Amber heads or purple? I thought I had purple before, but I think it was seeing the purple stalk through a regular milky resin gland - like top-down instead of from the side like these.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
It's zero-skill photography. Set it on macro then machine-gun it. Spray and pray. That is one clear portion of a mostly shit picture, out of a dozen of just that plant. It's great for checking trichs with my old eyes though. It's getting milky but there's still lots of clear.

I wonder how those purple ones will look when the plant is done. Amber heads or purple? I thought I had purple before, but I think it was seeing the purple stalk through a regular milky resin gland - like top-down instead of from the side like these.
You'll press purple rosin out of the flower.
I've got a pic on here somewhere of purple rosin.
I never did care for the taste, of the color "purple".
Now, those old sativa hybrids with the purple trichomes" were grape and berries, not that odd taste, purple weed is known for.

(It's zero-skill photography. Set it on macro then machine-gun it. Spray and pray.)
I shake so much, I'm lucky to get a focused pic out of a dozen shots when I'm trying for decent pics.
I still use my Samsung FS90 video camera with 52x zoom.
I have another camera with plenty of add on gadgets, making it way too complicated for contest picture takin'.
I'm hiring a professional next time around. lol
Those blues, purples, and reds in the stock and trichomes are mesmerizing when seen for the first time.
I want to see orange liquid in the trichomes. I've never seen that before.