Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

Lurch

Super Active Member
Here mine since last weeks update.. Going by the calendar since flip date, these are at 7 weeks but with my heat mat issue, it set me back at least a week imo.. Regardless, im quite happy with what i got so far..

They're starting to plump up nicely, snd the terps exploding from tent is impressive...
From burnt tires, lemony fuel funk, gmo creamy onions, is what comes to mind to name a few...

If they taste like they smell, after they cure, I'll be pleased... Love the pics from everyone so far..
View attachment 134926
View attachment 134931
View attachment 134929
View attachment 134928
View attachment 134920
View attachment 134922
View attachment 134933
View attachment 134921
View attachment 134924View attachment 134923
View attachment 134925
View attachment 134930
Got sum purple starting on a couple...
The front left plant is just starting to take off.. looking like itll take bout 14 weeks to flower out? Guessing maybe its a gmo dom plant? I no she sure reeks for barely flowering...

The back right plant is another thats just behind the pace of others. Will finish em out to just see what comes from em..
Thx 👊✌
One of these smaller pics is to show what the back right plant under carriage looks like... A leafy mess.. lol
Looking boss

Lurch

Super Active Member
Here mine since last weeks update.. Going by the calendar since flip date, these are at 7 weeks but with my heat mat issue, it set me back at least a week imo.. Regardless, im quite happy with what i got so far..

They're starting to plump up nicely, snd the terps exploding from tent is impressive...
From burnt tires, lemony fuel funk, gmo creamy onions, is what comes to mind to name a few...

If they taste like they smell, after they cure, I'll be pleased... Love the pics from everyone so far..
View attachment 134926
View attachment 134931
View attachment 134929
View attachment 134928
View attachment 134920
View attachment 134922
View attachment 134933
View attachment 134921
View attachment 134924View attachment 134923
View attachment 134925
View attachment 134930
Got sum purple starting on a couple...
The front left plant is just starting to take off.. looking like itll take bout 14 weeks to flower out? Guessing maybe its a gmo dom plant? I no she sure reeks for barely flowering...

The back right plant is another thats just behind the pace of others. Will finish em out to just see what comes from em..
Thx 👊✌
One of these smaller pics is to show what the back right plant under carriage looks like... A leafy mess.. lol
Gorgeous pics