Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

Chillin

Day 30 post-flip. No additional balls discovered (fingers crossed). Progress is promising; eagerly awaiting explosive growth to showcase impressive nugs for the competition. The final 10 days have already revealed outstanding quality in Heisen's photos of the platinum frost. Even without winning, I'm thrilled to enjoy this exceptional smoke at the end. Thanks again for the chance to win and the amazing genetics!
20240206_182103.jpg20240206_182103.jpg20240206_182117.jpg20240206_182111.jpg20240206_182103.jpg20240206_184332.jpg20240206_184236.jpg20240206_184225.jpg20240206_184117.jpg

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No skin off my ass. Maybe start a checklist of those still growing for the contest and just make sure we get everyone in. Maybe get a better time frame from everyone to put on that checklist. At least we would have a good idea what's needed to get the most participants at the end.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have been forgetting to post my Platty Ice. The bifurcated mutant. The two towers. I've kept all the fans I could to support the crazy growth but she's almost naked, but she's a happy girl.
IMG_8539.JPG
My WNBA closet doesn't have the height limitations a tent does. The Blue Jack City just blew the doors off the Chunkadunk like she was sitting still. One reason I only veg for 4 weeks mostly. The purple one is the terrayaki, the green is a less-smell plant but way frostier.
IMG_8514.JPG
and the two small trees. The left one has almost no pistils and smells like peanut butter. The right one is just dank. like a cookies smell.
IMG_8526.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
No skin off my ass. Maybe start a checklist of those still growing for the contest and just make sure we get everyone in. Maybe get a better time frame from everyone to put on that checklist. At least we would have a good idea what's needed to get the most participants at the end.
I was planning on making a post soon with a list of those who’s posted updates, and who hasn’t, so we can figure out who’s actually still in this and who isn’t.

Promedz

Zeus
I’m down to 2 out of 3. One had major balls after cleaning up the bottoms, I found them all around so it got tossed. Another one had a couple lowers so I plucked. Last one was okay so I def have one to submit. Can’t wait. The one I had to chop was the smallest stocky one. Was stacking pretty nice and had the biggest buds so far out the 3 :( now I’m rooting for the tallest one. :)