Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have 5 plants, and I need room. So taking one "early" isn't that hard of a thing. One of my tall-pheno plants is almost completely milky top to bottom, but only has the occasional amber. This is my 6-top, so I have 4 trees left. This is right at 8 weeks, so if you need it there are shorter pheno's in the pack. (Chunkadunk)
IMG_8447.JPG
One cool portion of a zoom pic shows the milk and how greasy the heads look. The amber here is actually brittle parts of a stigma that fell off. There are actually more that have purple heads than amber, it's creeping up the stalk on a few of these.
IMG_8449.JPG

BSGrows

Gardener
I have 5 plants, and I need room. So taking one "early" isn't that hard of a thing. One of my tall-pheno plants is almost completely milky top to bottom, but only has the occasional amber. This is my 6-top, so I have 4 trees left. This is right at 8 weeks, so if you need it there are shorter pheno's in the pack. (Chunkadunk)
View attachment 134885
One cool portion of a zoom pic shows the milk and how greasy the heads look. The amber here is actually brittle parts of a stigma that fell off. There are actually more that have purple heads than amber, it's creeping up the stalk on a few of these.
View attachment 134886
That is a seriously beautiful photo man. Nice! :love:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have no clue about the submission of contest pics, but I think about 2 weeks before they are done when you still have both color stigma is prettiest to me. I had dm'd heisen with a possible photo submission here, of the dark purple plant before it turned hard.
IMG_8403.JPG
But tonight I got a pic of the green pheno under-nugs on macro just doing a trich-check. It focuses on what it wants to in that setting, and the zoom-in got me this.

Have you ever wanted to see a stem-rub? :cool: 🤘
IMG_8482.stemrub.JPG
But the actual pic I am submitting is the one that came from. I like it. So @treefarmercharlie , you can mark my submission named "stem rub" LOL
IMG_8482.contest.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My remaining contest plants have varying stage of ripeness but at least a week on all, some look to go 10-11.
The tall purple/black and green one
IMG_8472.JPG
It's gonna be some dank-ass weed, smells like terrayaki still, but it's not as pretty as it was in the earlier pic. Once you snip the fat leaf stems in the flower the sugar leaves that are left won't be worth trimming. I'll smoke all that, and it'll protect the flower trichs a little.
IMG_8477.JPG
The green meanie is just now getting pungent but hard to describe. This is the one the "stem rub" pic is from. 8 weeks probably going 10-ish
IMG_8481.JPG
The shorter ones are both frost bombs, but you can see the lack of pistils on the lefthand one. None of the pics came out clear on it.
IMG_8468.JPG
But I found another cool zoom-in. Check out the itty-bitty trichs lower left. :love:They're sooooooo cuuuuuuute! :LOL:
IMG_8459.JPG
Edited - I knew I had a good pic of the short plant with normal pistils
IMG_8457.JPG

Last edited:

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Here mine since last weeks update.. Going by the calendar since flip date, these are at 7 weeks but with my heat mat issue, it set me back at least a week imo.. Regardless, im quite happy with what i got so far..

They're starting to plump up nicely, snd the terps exploding from tent is impressive...
From burnt tires, lemony fuel funk, gmo creamy onions, is what comes to mind to name a few...

If they taste like they smell, after they cure, I'll be pleased... Love the pics from everyone so far..
IMG_20240203_065725328.jpg
IMG_20240203_065826710.jpg
IMG_20240203_065855240.jpg
IMG_20240203_065957855.jpg
IMG_20240204_040009323.jpg
IMG_20240204_040057695.jpg
IMG_20240203_070212780.jpg
IMG_20240204_040150466.jpg
IMG_20240204_083811277.jpgIMG_20240204_083850093.jpg
IMG_20240204_083843192.jpg
IMG_20240204_083955329.jpg
Got sum purple starting on a couple...
The front left plant is just starting to take off.. looking like itll take bout 14 weeks to flower out? Guessing maybe its a gmo dom plant? I no she sure reeks for barely flowering...

The back right plant is another thats just behind the pace of others. Will finish em out to just see what comes from em..
Thx 👊✌
One of these smaller pics is to show what the back right plant under carriage looks like... A leafy mess.. lol

Attachments

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Yeah man pop 2 packs and you'll see what I mean. I'll give everyone that finishes the contest the 2 packs of there choosing.
I only popped 4 seeds, and the two in my tent are both really nice. I would keep both of them . They are from the Platinum Frosting. It looks like everyone's plants are turning out really nice. It will be hard to choose witch pack to pop next. Lots of frosty buds from every cross. Super cool of you to share these genetics. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥