Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Growing like weeds. The big one lost a chunk out of that fan leaf in transit due to a tent zipper. Those of you with large... fan leaves might have had that issue before :cool:
IMG_8121.JPG
The frost is everywhere on these.
IMG_8123.JPG
My platty Ice mutant is growing normal now, but with two tops
IMG_8127.JPG
It's in the back on a shelf until/unless it stretches to catch up.
IMG_8132.JPG
The shrub is supported to itself for now, with opposing limbs pulling together. I'll get a stake down the middle and tie everything to it before they start putting on weight.
IMG_8129.JPG
And I have two smaller trees, both lost lowerr limbs and lower flower sites on the kept limbs. .
IMG_8131.JPGIMG_8133.JPG

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Growing like weeds. The big one lost a chunk out of that fan leaf in transit due to a tent zipper. Those of you with large... fan leaves might have had that issue before :cool:
View attachment 134059
The frost is everywhere on these.
View attachment 134060
My platty Ice mutant is growing normal now, but with two tops
View attachment 134061
It's in the back on a shelf until/unless it stretches to catch up.
View attachment 134064
The shrub is supported to itself for now, with opposing limbs pulling together. I'll get a stake down the middle and tie everything to it before they start putting on weight.
View attachment 134062
And I have two smaller trees, both lost lowerr limbs and lower flower sites on the kept limbs. .
View attachment 134063View attachment 134065
Just wait man. , 2 more weeks there gonna be nuts

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
So far I have 5 out of 6 plants that I would clone if that was my thing. I culled one - oh well.

But I drop beans.

If I have 5 out of 6 plants drop fire I am pretty that sure if I buy another pack I won't have any problem finding more.

And if there is a specific trait that makes one plant better for me than others I know what to look for - then at that point I may or may not clone it - or just buy more packs before they are gone.

Some of you people just need to go buy clones at the dispo and hope you don't bring in critters.
I think I have 7 plants total, spread out over 3 weeks of starting dates.
With the cold temps, it has set me back in growth.
I'm going ahead and keeping all in veg a while longer.
I doubt if I make it in time for flower pics date.
But it's not worth just flipping 2 plants while I have all these others 1/2 the size.
I'm gonna try and take clones if no issues appear.

Streetpro09

Tester
Nice. Healthy up top. Banging start.
Thanks! It's all about keeping the light away. From the way i understand yellowing of clones is they are trying to do to many/much internal processes with no roots to take up nutrients so they eat themselves. It's just a patience game like anything with growing. You try to rush or hurry something along and it's gonna be a struggle.

Last edited: