Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m sure it’s totally fine if your soil is in great shape. I think it only reallly becomes more of an issue when your soil is getting depleted. I only do it as a precautionary measure. It’s cheap and I can usually see the difference in my plants when I don’t use it, but I may not see that difference if I amended my soil differently.
I have a little squirt bottle with some eggshell/vinegar water-soluble calcium and if I'm in a hurry I'll just squirt a little in the bucket of water. I think it may be for me more than the plant, but it falls into that "cant hurt" category right? 🤘

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Flipped these 2 chunkadunk today. Took clones of all 5 the other 3 are behind. My doing. Mostly root issues setting things back.
I’m going to try organic. I hate fungus nats indoors. Is the reason I’ve been not doing it.
I have lots of worms, that covers most of the nutes. I’ll post my organic trials on my journal.
CaD 1 and 2
IMG_3794.jpegIMG_3795.jpeg

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Flipped these 2 chunkadunk today. Took clones of all 5 the other 3 are behind. My doing. Mostly root issues setting things back.
I’m going to try organic. I hate fungus nats indoors. Is the reason I’ve been not doing it.
I have lots of worms, that covers most of the nutes. I’ll post my organic trials on my journal.
CaD 1 and 2
View attachment 134265View attachment 134266
I haven't seen any destructive pests in my last 10 or 12 grows. Preventative measures have been a wise decision all should make.
Now I do worry about that viroid, the one that began showing up right after the Genome company got all those "contributing samples" from around the world.
Luckily, they had the correct testing system, all ready to go. Anything to help the communities. lol

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I haven't seen any destructive pests in my last 10 or 12 grows. Preventative measures have been a wise decision all should make.
Now I do worry about that viroid, the one that began showing up right after the Genome company got all those "contributing samples" from around the world.
Luckily, they had the correct testing system, all ready to go. Anything to help the communities. lol
Ya I think I've had HLV purchased some cuts and was doing some grafting at the time. Nice way to infect everything. Ditch everything except adub x animalcookies.

Chillin

Platinum frosting day 14 after flip. 320w medic grow light Been busy with things so I haven't really posted much but i've stayed active in reading this thread. I popped 4/10 seeds and these are the 3 that made it. 1 was a runt that didn't make it, i'm not sure what its problem was tbh. It had a knuckle in its stem from the get go and just didn't grow. I was a little delayed in flipping since I needed to get my environmentals dialed in and treating the leaf septoria I had going around but its still so cold outside that I can only manage it to run around 70 degrees which is not ideal but gets the job done. Watching the videos heisen posted Im hyped for the frost thats incoming!

20240115_230741.jpg20240115_230803.jpg20240115_230736.jpg20240115_230736.jpg20240115_230741.jpg20240115_230803.jpg

Lurch

Super Active Member
Let him post but he's not in the official contest
Apologies I should have put in the banter site. Not seen many pics of the Platinum Ice. I bought them from GPS as soon as they were released. Not in the competition. My apologies again. Hopefully be in the next one. Love the genetics, very healthy and vigorous.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Apologies I should have put in the banter site. Not seen many pics of the Platinum Ice. I bought them from GPS as soon as they were released. Not in the competition. My apologies again. Hopefully be in the next one. Love the genetics, very healthy and vigorous.
No problem, I just didn't want people to get confused thinking you were in the contest. H said you can post pictures of those plants in here, though, so feel free to.