Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

Lurch

Super Active Member
Here's my weekend update.
They are filling the tents out nicely and are on day 5 of flower. They look like they need some magnesium so I started upping the dosage today to fix that. Before anyone brings up the power strip on the floor...I got sick of the way it was mounted at the top of the tent, and the shape made it a bitch to mount on a pole, so I put it on the floor but I did mount a plant riser to the bottom of it so it would take a good 3/4" of water on the floor of the tent to be a real risk. I'll figure out a different plan eventually.

2x4 tent
View attachment 133729
View attachment 133730
View attachment 133731

4x4 Tent
View attachment 133732
View attachment 133733
View attachment 133734
View attachment 133735
View attachment 133736
Magnificent. That is proper decent. Nice canopy

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Giraffe should have probably been topped, or planted deeper, and in a bigger pot :unsure: She has a skinny base, the trunk started out shaped like a baseball bat. The shade early on meant the cover crop didn't take well, so I'm gonna pull that mulch off and top the pot with some fresh castings to give her more nutrients, and more soil to spread out in.
IMG_8004.JPG
Tonight I removed several of the yuuuuuuge fan leaves. Everything is flowering up top now si I can start to see what will make good flowers and what won't based on pistil density. Next watering I'll be plucking lower flower sites, and maybe taking a few limbs to reduce the number of tops being supported. Fewer, fatter nugs. This one has some crazy lower branches, but they arent doing much on top because they came from that l owest node. Maybe I should have pruned them earlier or topped the plant - 🤷‍♂️
IMG_8023.JPG
But I can be creative and selective because I'll have plenty of Chunk-a-Dunk to smoke when it's all done.
IMG_8025.JPG

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Sucks being this far behind in the competition, not likely I'll have a shot at this one!
Especially after seeing what ya'll are displaying, gonna be some killer bud shots!!

20240102_080033-crop.jpg
I'm grateful for Zaphod giving me a chance at all!!
And thanks to the others that offered to help as well!
I'd even be 2 wks ahead if I didn't have some bad juju going on with the USPS fucks!!

Promedz

Zeus
@Slowdrawl some super healthy plants there bud. Tbh I’m bummed cuz you was the only one that I remember grew the Sunday driver we both had some amazing phenos in them packs. You also always have great bud shots, I’m still not that ahead of you so maybe we will
Still battle for that first place!