Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Haha it does seem environment is most of the battle.
My old 4 burner 4 foot T5 I just fired up literally pushed my 10 x 14 foot room over the edge. I have 600w led in the flower side and around 250 led lighting the veg side. I run my HRV on RH so it’s a balancing act. More transpiring = more air flow=more cooling.
I had to loosen 2 x 4’ T5 bulbs to reduce some heat was going over 30.
Good sign is the comp plants are praying like a mofo.
One day I’ll have to learn how to program an arduino to control temp and Rh on both sides.
Have all the parts and 8 relays just need to learn a new language.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Haha it does seem environment is most of the battle.
My old 4 burner 4 foot T5 I just fired up literally pushed my 10 x 14 foot room over the edge. I have 600w led in the flower side and around 250 led lighting the veg side. I run my HRV on RH so it’s a balancing act. More transpiring = more air flow=more cooling.
I had to loosen 2 x 4’ T5 bulbs to reduce some heat was going over 30.
Good sign is the comp plants are praying like a mofo.
One day I’ll have to learn how to program an arduino to control temp and Rh on both sides.
Have all the parts and 8 relays just need to learn a new language.
i'll have to keep a eye on the upgrades ,this i need to learn

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My contest plants are all getting their personalities. the back center one has lower branches almost touching those upper fan leaves. Different levels of stretch, and the 6-top has 4 even ones now. If the side two don't catch up I may prune those two and have a candleabra plant.
IMG_7796.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here’s my weekend update. I can only peek on them from the cameras, but lots of new growth since I pinned them down before I headed out on Wednesday. There’s some yellowing on one of the first leaves on the plant on the right in the first pic. I’m not too worried about that because it seems to just be that one leaf on that one plant.
IMG_5244.jpeg
IMG_5245.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2835

My contest plants are all getting their personalities. the back center one has lower branches almost touching those upper fan leaves. Different levels of stretch, and the 6-top has 4 even ones now. If the side two don't catch up I may prune those two and have a candleabra plant.
View attachment 133303
Why are the leaves so light colored?

Opie1

Master Grower
405CCFD2-2EE6-4C08-A48D-3BB2FF7BE330.jpeg
One mutant will probably get culled if she doesn’t get her shit together. The cold temps are making things difficult as can be seen, and it’s supposed to be 21* tomorrow night. Gonna have to figure out something or I may be missing the deadline.
Some of you guys have got some nice looking plants going.

D

Deleted member 60

One mutant will probably get culled if she doesn’t get her shit together. The cold temps are making things difficult as can be seen, and it’s supposed to be 21* tomorrow night. Gonna have to figure out something or I may be missing the deadline.
Some of you guys have got some nice looking plants going.
I have one as well that may not make the cut @Opie1 I hate culling shit but there's a limit to the madness. Don't think it's temps though. The 2 other runts I up-potted @ the same time are starting to get with it... (not PF's)

We're "warm" this year and nighttime temps are about 15F....LOL. Gonna be a heat wave today though...54f...then back to 15F! The only way I'm holding temps here is to forego air exchanges. Sure wish I had that cO2 set up I used to have about now. I'd gas them bitches bigly. But ya do what ya gotta do sometimes.

I don't have a phone/camera set up to check on my plants so @ some point I'll do the old fashioned thing and get off my ass and go see if they are still alive down there... >snickers<