Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

D

Deleted member 2835

'cause I just flipped 'em.

If this is actual curiosity I up-potted and flipped at the same time, ant they have taken off - so really using what's there.

If that is supposed to be some kind of dig against living soil just hide and watch.
Awfully small pots for living soil.

Promedz

Zeus
How many times are we going to have to be reminded this thread is for pics keep the banter and convos on the other thread please: not sure who keeps reminded us but I definitely remember hearing that more than once :)

Now here are my pics I was supposed to up pot last week but I waited so I will do it today : it’s def cold in my room but I’m making adjustments now. My 3 out of the 4 I popped… about to top then place into 5 gallons with promix.

I also agree with whoever said you guys have some really nice plants.

IMG_7760.jpegIMG_7762.jpegIMG_7761.jpegIMG_7763.jpeg

BSGrows

Gardener
Despite my best efforts to kill these things, they seem to be alive. 1 month from wet. Back right one topped itself at first node, that's been interesting. I'm new at this, remember? Bottom right required surgery 14 days after wet, and it's a survivor. 8th seed sadly never threw a root, so 7 of 8.
20231218_194458.jpg

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Lot of really nice plants being shown in this thread!!

My 3 this morning!
20231216_133152-crop.jpg

12 more days till the flip, been in their new shoes for a couple days......no drama!

Gotta say I love competing in these competitions and staying with the pack........But....
It sucks being in the back, I feel like I'm twiddling my thumbs...:whistle:

BSGrows

Gardener
skinny tents seem like the'd be a chalenge for airflow and lighting. The two top center look great, and the rest look like they were just watered or transplanted or both. Is there something diffeent about those two w.r.t the light or fan or something?
They all came from the same Ground Zero pack. They all were watered about an hour before that picture. I would guess those two are just happier to drink more. Here is 18hrs from watering.20231219_122127.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Todays the last day of veg for myself.. that puts them right at 4 n half weeks of veg..
They really hit another gear once they got dropped into final pots with all the goodies that's in the BAS dirt...
Vegged at bout 75 watts and each plant is getting around 20,000-25,000 lux atm..
Will be getting my 2nd atreum led to give me enough juice to give a nice return...
Am excited to see what these actually do, along with the rest of you guys pics.. cant wait ...
Thanks
IMG_20231219_205457023~2.jpgIMG_20231219_205428691.jpgIMG_20231219_205338554.jpgIMG_20231219_205422399.jpg
🤘✌

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
latest update/ top 6 plants are contest along with bottom right in second picture. While a couple are ready to flip will probably wait for Jan 1 to flip them. Plants are much greener than under lights.
The top right has really taken off as the top 3 were transplanted first. The extra couple of plants in second pict are a G moozy, 2 GMO cake all Heisens and the 2 in cups are white inferno by beleaf ran out of room so had to set cups in plants for now.

contest.jpg

contest 1.jpg