Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
when is the official flip date? seeing all these plants at different stages. them seedlings will def have a hard time flowering now>.
I'm planning to flip around 1st of the year.
Bad time of the year for me to grow, but I'll do my best to keep them alive.
The temps can destroy your crop in a matter of days.
I had "fresh frozen" on the vine last winter.

The plants are not happy at the moment..
Humidity is 40% and I'm running a small electric heater which is drying them out even more.
It's not the warm, subtropical rain forest environment they should be living in at this stage.
Not every grow is under perfect conditions.

Streetpro09

Tester
Humidity is 40% and I'm running a small electric heater which is drying them out even more.
It's not the warm, subtropical rain forest environment they should be living in at this stage.
Got room for a cookie sheet full of water in the room? Direct the output of the heater across it. Surprisingly it helps.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
I noticed heat retention when i doubled from 6 to 12 plants in the roòm in the night hours. Have the heater on low so the 10 degree boost was a nice surprise! Had to slow the veg room down by dropping temp trying to get the stagger dialed but that wont last long as its time to get cuts and see which im keeping.. botanist hvac electrician janitor all to be a plant daddy..

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
noticed heat retention when i doubled from 6 to 12 plants in the roòm in the night hours. Have the heater on low so the 10 degree boost was a nice surprise!
The the extra soil/media volume can raise the overall humidity as well. You put twice as much water in every watering. No matter what your style is there's twice as many pots. Twice as much media surface area to be evaporating with the constant air movement from fans to help it out. And twoce as many plants transpiring.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I shoved mine together for the pic but they are in a circle with the fan blowing through the center in real life. This is just Hollywood ;)
I flipped the two that were on hold, so everything dropped within a few days and flipped within a few days. in the grand scheme they'll be close enough. I still have a runty one that's like the lower right one but slower, and the mutant 2-top Platinum Ice that are in veg for a while and won't be playing reindeer games - they'll just get smoked eventually. I have 5 trees and a shrub, so there's a good chance the shrub ends up in a shorter plant tent once stretching is done.
View attachment 133214
@Big Terps the center one in the 7g pot is almost like yours but not quite up to the same level. It has 6 good even limbs but the height varies.
@wierdly does your plant by chance look like the lower left one? It has some fat cabbage leaves and not much branching. My runt (not pictured) is like that too. The up-pot and flip did wonders so I'm potting the runt tonight or tomorrow.
It is still trying to squeeze out the first sets of leaves, but I think it will be a slow veg, Affie looking Xmas tree with the big fans on sticks.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Ok guys, as of today, we have 5 people who haven't let us know if they've received their seeds or if they've started them. Of those 5 people, four of them haven't logged into the site in over 2 weeks. We also have 2 people who have reported they haven't received their seeds yet. If you are on the list below then please give us an update so we know where you stand.

@Bambam (Last seen Nov 14)
@BlueRidgeGreen (Still no seeds yet?)
@dankyduane (Last seen Nov 13)
@Evergreengardener (Last seen Nov 14)
@homegrowncreations (Just found his seeds at a friend's house)
@K@tM@n
@Slowdrawl (Still no seeds yet?)
@ttystikk (Last seen Nov 9)
Shit. Sorry! I got them, killed 6 and the last 3 are just peeping. I'm gonna be a bit late on pics.

D

Deleted member 60

I'm planning to flip around 1st of the year.
Bad time of the year for me to grow, but I'll do my best to keep them alive.
The temps can destroy your crop in a matter of days.
I had "fresh frozen" on the vine last winter.

It sure makes ya realize how having a climate controlled space to start with is about 75% of the "skill" that folks possess out there. :ROFLMAO:

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
It sure makes ya realize how having a climate controlled space to start with is about 75% of the "skill" that folks possess out there. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, knowing what's wrong is key. lol
I had to build an encloser box. They look a little better . Leaves are raising, they were drooping yesterday.
I have my tents broke down at the moment.
As soon as I pulled 8 x T5's fixture out,
They got cold.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Yes, knowing what's wrong is key. lol
I had to build an encloser box. They look a little better . Leaves are raising, they were drooping yesterday.
I have my tents broke down at the moment.
As soon as I pulled 8 x T5's fixture out,
They got cold.
mine gets down to 65at lights out,got to adjust the heater 78 lights on!!@NoWaistedSpace, will 1 tent fit in the other ,to give you a double wall grow chamber?

D

Deleted member 2835

20231214_223656.jpg
Took out 1 permanent marker and 1 tropicanna cherry replaced one with another platinum frosting that I was going to cull but left it out of the tent for a 2 days and it picked back up.
I also turned my light up to 100% because it was a chilly 73 degrees in there. Now it's at 80