Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I was going to wait until jan 1 to flip but 4 of them just needed it so 4 have been flipped. Three still vegging, the one front left had to have some hair pins put in it as it was getting a bit leggy. In 2 days of working it the side shoots have already started to even up.

contest.jpg

contest 1.jpg

contest 2.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I was going to wait until jan 1 to flip but 4 of them just needed it so 4 have been flipped. Three still vegging, the one front left had to have some hair pins put in it as it was getting a bit leggy. In 2 days of working it the side shoots have already started to even up.

View attachment 133635

View attachment 133636

View attachment 133637
I was going to wait until the first, too, but my plants are growing so fast that I spread them all open again and flipped them today.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I haven't seen anyone successfully using those plant benders - I think all of us gadget people have bought a sack 😂
Mine went outside for tomatoes - then didn't get used there either 🤪🤷‍♂️

I had to move one of my Chunk-a-dunk to the tent for taller girls. I have a closet that has the full 8' ceiling available (less the light) if needed, but I think the stretch is pretty manageable. Jurassic leaves on this bitch! Pie plates easy. I removed the lower ones when they interfered with the limbs.
IMG_7905.JPG
Threse are with some regs I'm sexing. I have been removing flower sites from the lower nodes but not their leaves. The main trunk fan leaves are staying as long as they don't interfere with the lower growth. I want to keep at least a full set up top because they seem to want their own shade. The 6-top will be the un-shaded one.
IMG_7906.JPG

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I haven't seen anyone successfully using those plant benders - I think all of us gadget people have bought a sack 😂
Mine went outside for tomatoes - then didn't get used there either 🤪🤷‍♂️

I had to move one of my Chunk-a-dunk to the tent for taller girls. I have a closet that has the full 8' ceiling available (less the light) if needed, but I think the stretch is pretty manageable. Jurassic leaves on this bitch! Pie plates easy. I removed the lower ones when they interfered with the limbs.
View attachment 133638
Threse are with some regs I'm sexing. I have been removing flower sites from the lower nodes but not their leaves. The main trunk fan leaves are staying as long as they don't interfere with the lower growth. I want to keep at least a full set up top because they seem to want their own shade. The 6-top will be the un-shaded one.
View attachment 133639
I just noticed your set of "corner rounders".

Promedz

Zeus
I have a tall pf (#1) a medium (#3) and a stocky one. My money is on the small stocky one (#2) But we shall see…. Can’t wait to see all your buds starting. Them plants are so ahead of mine: just means you will have alot more bud to smoke. Can’t wait to see who pulled the gem!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a tall pf (#1) a medium (#3) and a stocky one. My money is on the small stocky one (#2) But we shall see…. Can’t wait to see all your buds starting. Them plants are so ahead of mine: just means you will have alot more bud to smoke. Can’t wait to see who pulled the gem!
I only have two out of 6 plants that look like twins (chunkadunk) several different growth patterns including a giraffe :)