Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Guys, lets try to keep this thread to contest posts only.

If you want to reply to something in this thread to start a conversation about it, then please try to click reply, copy the text from the box, and then go to the Banter Thread and paste it in there to reply to. It's not a huge deal, but if I don't keep on top of this thread then I have to move a bunch of posts over to that thread. I'm going to be traveling for work soon so I just want to try to keep the amount of post moving I need to do to a minumum so things aren't crazy to deal with when I get back.
1702219467371.gif

I have five total going with 4 smooth sailing ,the four have very uniform looking structures so far and leaf shapes, and one that stands out is a temperamental bia! Lol deciding if her space is worth her being a pain in the ass. She won't be getting any special treatment that's for sure. I'm about to fire up the drip system and turn these girls up. So we'll see.

PXL_20231210_164200331.jpgPXL_20231210_164223106.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

They're fairly tightly stacked...but so is everything else. It was definitely the cold fucking with em cus they are looking much happier now @ 75-80F.
DSC_4138.JPGDSC_4139.JPG
Even the runts are starting to find their way. #2 is slightly smaller than this one but coming around. I'll veg these longer but will still hit the March 1 deadline.
DSC_4140.JPG

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
D

Deleted member 60

You rockin hempy buckets?? Look'n happy and healthy...
Not 100% @pinner420 ...but there's a nice layer of perlite on bottom and the mix is 40% Roots 707 and 60% coarse perlite. All of the perlite got wet and then dusted with a humic based mychorizzae...aka here as "caramel corn" o_O . Spreads that shit out but good in lots of nooks and crannies. I've yet to feed em anything but worm tea cus it was so cold but I'm about to toss em a biscuit 'er two.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Speaking of the mutant, I just let it grow out and she's sorted. On that near pot is a fat, multi-layered fan leaf. Ater I snipped it the rest was pretty normal. It bifurcated into two tops, but it has two normal looking tops - that's all I needed to see. So she'll graduate to a flowering pot and probably flip next week. I'll probably pinch those lower limbs that are sprouting and just keep it a 2-top.
IMG_7745.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got two up potted to move on. Of the other two one is a small compact mini plant and the other is still acting funky. I always have a hard time tossing a plant so I will have to make some arrangements to bring all four to the finish. View attachment 133146
The lower one in the first photo is like two I have. Both are smaller than the kids they dropped with and have chunkier leaves and are a little darker. I think it's just a pheno that leans towards one of the parents. My Chunk-A-Dunk are Oreoz x Ice Cream Cake. You got either of those in your mix?