Nympho auto seeds

F series

Insanely Active Member
And no one except you will ever smoke it.

Hahaha! Says you and only you.

Right….. 24 hours from two hits. Even if it was 100% THC, two hits wouldn’t last 24 hours. LMAO.

Well you’re the only one who has smoked it, and you’re not a reliable source since you’re the one slinging the beans, so……..

You’ve received a fuck ton of great advice and chose to ignore it all. As someone pointed out earlier, you are your own worst enemy.

Keep posting though, ‘cause everyone loves a good trainwreck.
Man I hope you skimmed this dumb ass post.

Dudes a fuckin idiot lol I personally didn't get passed the first shitty line

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
To the haters, all you had to do was try the f1, auto in your veg tents… fucking 6 months ago…. So now we could be talking about getting your shit bred.
You’re breeding for seeds, right? Which you’ve been doing for a long time, so you most likely have thousands upon thousands of seeds, right?

All you had to do six months ago to gain some momentum was to take 100 of those seeds and send them to 20 people on this forum to grow them out for you and provide grow and smoke reports.

Even if only half of the 20 testers reported back, and if everything you produce is “gold” as you say it is, you’d still have 10 people to provide testimonies and back up your claims about your seeds.

The chance that any of those twenty people “stole” your genetics and bred them and/or was able to sell them off to a breeder for any kind of profit are infinitesimally small. Most of the members here do no breeding and just grow out the seeds for some smoke or to move a bit of weight.

You know that Heisen is starting to breed his own autos, right? Do you think he’ll hoard all the beans he makes? Or do you think he’ll send out some testers to gain testimonials and momentum?

You’re the only one holding yourself back. You’ll never hit the million dollar payday that your looking for if you stay stuck in your ways.

Blu-Tri

0A50C44A-D128-4BED-8F0D-53F58F60C9F0.jpeg
They say ignorance is bliss. I see there is plenty of blissfulness around here. Enough of that.
Who would have thought that an auto flower would be as potent as the Nympho.
25DA1E62-FD40-4BC9-952F-30CBE95B0F2C.jpeg
I don’t have any reason to lie to anyone here. When I wanted to know what the competition was like, I did it the hard way. ^^^^
8698A92B-49C8-4E94-B804-293AD107DD04.jpeg8CCB4FE4-16CC-4FE2-AA8E-47758A1EF6BE.jpegCD907215-E1F0-4EE9-AF71-FA281A436C09.jpeg9A241626-0CEB-44BF-B774-FF61FC76BD2F.jpegBE649D25-D544-436E-B569-2EC6234AF19C.jpeg
The best way for me to know, was to see for myself. The photos actually turned out really nice. Some are decently potent. Most only have that head rush that tries to trick a smoker in to thinking that he or she is high.
If you guys think this is what high is, you have a learn. So I will repeat myself, ignorance is bliss.

staED584A79-129A-4DC4-AF5A-177C50A2A155.jpegA6F4F031-279B-4A26-94F9-E573307137F8.jpeg
fortunetly I have this little 63 day terpy powerhouse. aka money maker, aka the Nympho.
If you are feeling some type of way and you haven’t smoked anything of mine, I can only imagine how you will react if you do get to smoke some.
To the guys that are patiently waiting, it’s gonna be worth the wait. I wish I had more help, but it’s hard to trust guys that are constantly bombarding me with insults.
I’m never going to help anyone who says anything fux’d to me. Criticism is one thing, but being a fuxk boy is something else. Rest assured that i know the type…Very well.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Must be real good shit. This guy is hi as fuck. LOL
You will never sell any of those seeds for that price.
And to be honest your bud dosent really look like anything special.
Like mentioned above Heisen is working on autos and most likely will be handing out testers.....free with free shipping. Sorry to be a pooper but im seeing the same as everyone else posting here.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
And to be honest your bud dosent really look like anything special.
You just don’t get it, bro…Appearance and flavor mean nothing, bro. The Nympho is an angel that has a chemical makeup that no other weed plant on earth has, bro, and Blu-Tri was gifted it by God, himself. You’re just a hater who doesn’t understand the power of the Nympho, bro! She makes you fly high to Pluto, bro. You fuxking haters are just hating on autos and are too cheap to try his Nympho so you will never know the true power of the Nympho!

Blu-Tri

Criticism is great brother. No I’m not high, but I probably need to be.
You mention looks, brother I’m not selling looks, I’m selling genetics.. it’s what is inside that count. Im selling part of the Nympho genetics. Plain and simple.
if you want it to look a certain way, I’ll assume that’s what chucking is all about.
“It must be really good,” you say. …. Brother it’s on an entire new level. That’s what I keep trying to tell people.
If they would have taken advantage of my first offerings, they would have some idea of what’s it like. Those f1 Nymphos smoke as good as any photo on the market. For sure they are better than any photo that I have smoked.
And I have smoked plant. I offer $1k to anyone that brings me something thats smokes better than the Nympho. After 2 years they quit trying to collect that $$$.
You are talking about testers.
$55 a 5 pack for the original crosses I made is a tester. For real.
Bro I give you or any one else my work. You will grow it out and say wow. 2 months later you will be selling my work as if it was your own and passing to all your buddies. And I will get nothing, I’m not doing that with anyone. We don’t eat from the same table.
If it’s not worth buying to you are anyone else, I’m fine with your choice. I’m not going to jump through hoops to give this out. That’s senseless.
As far as the $50k goes. People are constantly asking me how much I want for the pure Nympho seeds. What do you think I want for it? $50k is a drop in the bucket compared to what can be made off the Nympho. And that’s all I’m going to say about it.
I have plenty of auto crosses besides f1’s, that I have put a lot of work into. I want good $$$ for them.
The f1’s are for the skeptics. It’s low priced so no one should be bitching.
If you like it steep up to some that I want $250 for. The difference in those is like comparing the Nympho to what you are already smoking.
This isn’t my first time saying it. For the guys that can’t get past $55 there is no reason to prove anything to you.
Y’all have a good day. I know I sound aggressive. I get frustrated when people try to tell me how to run my business. There is plenty of those “free” beans out there. When you want something different, put some of this Nympho smoke in your lungs. Peace. Fly High!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Criticism is great brother. No I’m not high, but I probably need to be.
You mention looks, brother I’m not selling looks, I’m selling genetics.. it’s what is inside that count. Im selling part of the Nympho genetics. Plain and simple.
if you want it to look a certain way, I’ll assume that’s what chucking is all about.
“It must be really good,” you say. …. Brother it’s on an entire new level. That’s what I keep trying to tell people.
If they would have taken advantage of my first offerings, they would have some idea of what’s it like. Those f1 Nymphos smoke as good as any photo on the market. For sure they are better than any photo that I have smoked.
And I have smoked plant. I offer $1k to anyone that brings me something thats smokes better than the Nympho. After 2 years they quit trying to collect that $$$.
You are talking about testers.
$55 a 5 pack for the original crosses I made is a tester. For real.
Bro I give you or any one else my work. You will grow it out and say wow. 2 months later you will be selling my work as if it was your own and passing to all your buddies. And I will get nothing, I’m not doing that with anyone. We don’t eat from the same table.
If it’s not worth buying to you are anyone else, I’m fine with your choice. I’m not going to jump through hoops to give this out. That’s senseless.
As far as the $50k goes. People are constantly asking me how much I want for the pure Nympho seeds. What do you think I want for it? $50k is a drop in the bucket compared to what can be made off the Nympho. And that’s all I’m going to say about it.
I have plenty of auto crosses besides f1’s, that I have put a lot of work into. I want good $$$ for them.
The f1’s are for the skeptics. It’s low priced so no one should be bitching.
If you like it steep up to some that I want $250 for. The difference in those is like comparing the Nympho to what you are already smoking.
This isn’t my first time saying it. For the guys that can’t get past $55 there is no reason to prove anything to you.
Y’all have a good day. I know I sound aggressive. I get frustrated when people try to tell me how to run my business. There is plenty of those “free” beans out there. When you want something different, put some of this Nympho smoke in your lungs. Peace. Fly High!
You seem to read what people write but not actually comprehend it. There were only 1 or 2 members here who asked you for testers. Everyone else who has replied hasn’t wanted your seeds…we’ve been telling you that sending them out to testers is the best way to get your shit noticed and out there. People were trying to help you and you, for some strange reason, think we are all out to get your seeds for free so we can breed and sell them as our own. That just goes to show that you don’t comprehend anything you read here…you have some weird version of reality made up in your head and just keep going with that. I personally wouldn’t buy a thing from you, or even accept anything for free, and it’s not because they are auto genetics. My reason is because you honestly seem like the type of person in the weed world who I absolutely wouldn’t want to know my real name or address.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I seldom comment to threads that are just full of shit but could not stop this time. I think you need to go back to RIU because we don't care. I have bought plenty of high dollar seeds and NEVER have asked for testers but have received some when asked if I would help but your thoughts on using testers is about as flawed as your nature. So you think that testers are going to breed your plants and out sell you well what is to stop them after they buy your seeds and do the same you just don't make much sense to me. As TFC said most don't care about about your seeds enough to comment and only the way you treat members here is the comment generator.

I have been watching this thread out of interest in your product but after following it you can have pot that can not be matched anywhere (probably not) but I would not grace you with my money. I have just grown some of the best pot I have grown picts will follow in a few days and seeds were freebies so why chase a ghost you are not worth my time to post again or even in reading.

Durn just blend in a bit

Blu-Tri

Brother I don’t have a problem with your decision. For real, I appreciate you sharing your opinion.
That just it, it’s a free world. If you are happy with the bud that you are smoking, by all means stick with it.
I’m here if you need something more.
You say blend in… I understand that as well. Please tell my why you are ignoring the fuck boys that are calling me out of my name?¿. Don’t answer that because I don’t care why you choose to ignore him, them.
Brother I have it. And that’s all that’s matters to me. If you want it, big boy, you already know that nothing in life Is free.
We are all grown men here. So if you disrespect me, I’m going to disrespect your bitch ass back. Point blank.
If you want to talk like grown men my box is always open.
Money is real to me, so I don’t play with it. Enjoy yourself brother, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.
here is my thoughts “either we all eat brother, or none eat. Plain and simple. And if any mofo that doesn’t want to pitch in, he can keep selling his $60 ozs.
I cull hard brother. Hopefully you know what that means. ^^^^.

Last edited:

Blu-Tri

C4CE419B-AD36-488E-B403-55534BE1E35C.jpeg62627792-40A6-48B5-83C8-B78DE914846B.jpeg346E8BCD-9137-4A8C-9F41-7477C8521A79.jpeg8EC62A98-5D86-4B1F-AD4E-7606895FAB1A.jpeg57BBA35C-E6B3-4672-9AB6-8022C45BCF44.jpeg
Brother @boognelson87 decides to take the Murdah cookies.
Not bad for an autoflower. I’m not sure how many day he let her go, I know that he was shooting for 84. She and another lady shared 225 watts of MarsHydro led, in a 2.5x 4x5 tent if i remember correctly.
Brother was really impressed by this lady.He shares a well documented grow journal on afn.

Blu-Tri

Anyway I’m not trying to convert photo growers into auto growers. I’m just showing you cats what I’m working with.
day 37 12/12 from drop. No training. Stacking bud nicely. 28” tall. She is touching the short wall in the 4x2. Her compact structure can be deceiving. So can her color under the light, because this lady flat frigging beautiful. And you know what else… already the filter can’t handle her. Just imagine when her glands get some size to them.
D1957A55-DA8D-4952-995D-3364C343282D.jpegB18306D2-DD48-40C6-BF4D-3AAFC5678AA6.jpegFE95F5B0-29F8-4E9D-90B5-19FF3D516905.jpeg4590E08F-E925-4E25-8F9F-6B631B306196.jpeg
I had to apologize for waking her up but as you see, the color under the lights don’t do her justice. 318570E1-F12E-4AC4-B06A-A50CC7F87F3D.jpeg1D712B1F-CBAD-4E2E-884A-C14FC15CC379.jpeg
and yeah that’s all the glands that she has and she is smelling like that already.
The aroma that this lady is giving off lets me know that the potency is going to be off the charts. The Nympho brings to life anything that she touches. There is no denying that she is about to change cannabis forever.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Anyway I’m not trying to convert photo growers into auto growers. I’m just showing you cats what I’m working with.
day 37 12/12 from drop. No training. Stacking bud nicely. 28” tall. She is touching the short wall in the 4x2. Her compact structure can be deceiving. So can her color under the light, because this lady flat frigging beautiful. And you know what else… already the filter can’t handle her. Just imagine when her glands get some size to them.
View attachment 98809View attachment 98811View attachment 98810View attachment 98812
I had to apologize for waking her up but as you see, the color under the lights don’t do her justice. View attachment 98813View attachment 98814
and yeah that’s all the glands that she has and she is smelling like that already.
The aroma that this lady is giving off lets me know that the potency is going to be off the charts. The Nympho brings to life anything that she touches. There is no denying that she is about to change cannabis forever.
Are you the same guy that has the ocean front property in Arizona for sale? 🤣😂🤣

Blu-Tri

A little update for day 65 from seed. I’m sure she would have been ready by now if she had not been stressed due to the sts and pollination This lady has massive buds and plants of trichs. She reeks of skunk and very stringent lemons, I also detect citrus orange, grape meaty funk, vanilla, and baby oil/ mineral oil smell. She is ver ly complex.
Lights on
A4036A30-2554-4226-804D-FFBF89DDCCC9.jpeg
Remove the led and this lady glows in the dark. She has so much terp, I had to rethink my filter setup. So far I have her smell contained as long as I do not open the door. Wish me luck while drying.
3210FF6D-4789-420D-96E7-C8ECC6D125B7.jpeg233D7B1B-EDA9-4243-AD82-141C5096DB9B.jpeg4968B250-4093-422C-8C6D-61DC05AF2ABE.jpegFEC1CFED-46C0-4689-8CD5-2AC060EB4B3D.jpeg
The little 1 gal aren’t so little any more. They are very consistent. I been selecting for terps that I liked on the originals. The Nympho will make sure these terps stay in the forefront and doesn’t fade and the plant nears harvest.
I can’t wait to see the potency that these ladies are pushing. Bring your tolerance fellows.. you’re going to need it.
C95C2A2C-1EA0-4A2E-A9D7-DE11050E2847.jpeg00DCFF09-8282-4A24-9834-6070D9FE94DC.jpeg
. It hard to tell this lvtk/Nympho was the smallest of the group. That’s her in the solo when everyone else was at lest 2x the size.
7C9AA34A-4287-451F-A399-500B33FF8012.jpeg
I’ve potted her up a couple of times now. Will probably my finish her in a 5 gallon. She is emptying the 3 gallon and is bone dry by lights on. This untrained lady wants to eat. I can’t wait till
She is stacking like her older sister.
F8E317ED-6087-459A-A3AF-4D7803DCE546.jpeg62FF6E83-637A-478F-A0CF-1F69C782F17F.jpeg

Blu-Tri

Lvtk x Nympho she was emptying the 3 gallon in 12 hours so I moved her into a 5 gallon. She has came a long way since the solo cup.
549E879D-826B-4A32-A943-A744967492A8.jpegCA7DE60C-6A17-4177-841B-83F472FD4A5D.jpeg
my older lvtkx Nympho puts new meaning to skunk funk. I took the top cola as a tester. Yummy. For real, for real! Or as they say around here, “that’s that gas gas!”
She produced Massive buds despite the over feeding. Seed production can be demanding, so I upped the feed. Yes it stressed the crap out of her, but she handled it to expectations.
She is oozing with trichs, so there is no need to talk about it. You see it. 2 hits and you are lit all day.
B35155AF-15C2-4D28-A053-6E742ABD5815.jpegAD105480-CEFF-4324-B4F5-6E78CCA57B1B.jpegEB0A86B1-7DB0-4BBA-AEAA-43C4E139D4F5.jpeg73DAD683-AEDE-4E0E-BF20-8C2693CD2439.jpeg
like I said previously, I don’t like to half do things. Before I hand anyone, anything, you better believe I already know the deal.
None of that, “here buddy, grow this out, and let me know what you get!¡” “For real, wtf”
but any way. Here is a peak of the other Nympho/photo crosses. The Nympho really adds body mass to the cross. Plus the astringent aroma of skunk, chem, gas and oranges, lemons grapes and berries fill the air.
you don’t have to rub, or bump these ladies to know what they are. 2 filters it’s still impossible to cover the smell. No apartment or close neighbors. This shit will let the entire neighborhood know you are doing 88F6F7CF-E912-45E9-84E8-97F7CC42E139.jpeg95729308-4FDB-4ED1-B54C-A4594C45933C.jpeg2E14532A-1986-4E60-882D-1B4D84D7C1D5.jpeg