Nympho auto seeds

VAHomegrown

This is the new one I found where he goes full on infomercial https://overgrow.com/t/2022-deuces-deux/71463
All of the reviews are sock accounts too. It's fairly easy to analyze the writing of someone that narcissistic, even when they are pretending to be someone else it comes through in their writing. If the guy had one ounce of humility in his body things would probably be going much differently for him. If he had given out 10 packs of seeds for free to anyone who wanted them over at the autoflower site he would have sold a bunch. Not all, but many are newbs who would leave a stellar reviews of anything they got their hands on.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
All of the reviews are sock accounts too. It's fairly easy to analyze the writing of someone that narcissistic, even when they are pretending to be someone else it comes through in their writing. If the guy had one ounce of humility in his body things would probably be going much differently for him. If he had given out 10 packs of seeds for free to anyone who wanted them over at the autoflower site he would have sold a bunch. Not all, but many are newbs who would leave a stellar reviews of anything they got their hands on.
Yup! I told him awhile back that he's his own worst enemy.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
So many of us told him how to break into the game, but he had his mind set on getting $55 for 5 beans and no way in hell was he giving any away.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I'm waiting for him to see posts were added to this thread. In true form he will come in here to tell us how we are posting in here because we admire him and wish we could grow as well as he does.
Hey TFC Does it start here? Or is it at AFN? Not sure where the beginning is but I’m certain this guy goes manic, look at the post dates, tons then nothing. I had a girlfriend that was BPD/NPD and she also went manic 2x a year at least. But during these times she’d be making all these grandiose claims, lying to people about who she was, drugs, sex with other people, gambling. Then all of a sudden she would snap out of it and hate her self for it, then shut the world out for two months, then she be fine for a bit then mania again. Point is this guy displays patterns of the like. Once you see this shit in people you can’t un-see it, lol. I see it here in this guy, just my 2ct

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Hey TFC Does it start here? Or is it at AFN? Not sure where the beginning is but I’m certain this guy goes manic, look at the post dates, tons then nothing. I had a girlfriend that was BPD/NPD and she also went manic 2x a year at least. But during these times she’d be making all these grandiose claims, lying to people about who she was, drugs, sex with other people, gambling. Then all of a sudden she would snap out of it and hate her self for it, then shut the world out for two months, then she be fine for a bit then mania again. Point is this guy displays patterns of the like. Once you see this shit in people you can’t un-see it, lol. I see it here in this guy, just my 2ct
IIRC, somewhere in this thread he mentions some kind of mental health issue.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Could be the case. Here's the link to the AFN thread https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/nympho-xxx.81685/

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
IIRC, somewhere in this thread he mentions some kind of mental health issue.
That makes sense 💯%
I could sense something was off with him, his overwhelming need for you to recognize his achievements, his greatness and to join him. These people love to have a bunch of people they consider within their influence and under their control. I’m sure he’s sick, sometimes the meds just don’t work anymore and they need a change up, or they stop taking them completely or forget or street drugs fuck with the meds they’re prescribed. Either way it is sad.