Nympho auto seeds

Blu-Tri

is at f9and is in her 5th gen as the Nympho. Her height is 20”- 24” flowers in 8- 10 week. Yields are considered high for an auto as 70-112 grams are easily obtainable. When pushed hard yields can go beyond 280 grams.
The beauty of the Nympho is how she constantly reminds you of her bubblegum, og kush, haze, skunk, blueberry, chem heritage. Describing her is almost impossible because of the complexity of her terpene profile.
The Nympho mimics so many different strains that users often find themselves confused as to what she really is. She is a Nympho. She has them all wrapped up in a beautiful auto- flower package that will rival even the best photo period strains.
The Nympho delivers dense photo quality bud that will have your clients very satisfied Her potency is unmatched in the cannabis world as she the Nympho is possibly the strongest cannabis available. Clients that need that extra push will be please to find that they can once again the pleasure of cerebral, space and time warping session. They will be impressed on how the Nympho makes their pains, stress, anxiety will instantly disappear. Come Fly High! With the Nympho, you will be pleased. CE02ED42-4258-42D6-9248-78814B277391.jpegCE02ED42-4258-42D6-9248-78814B277391.jpeg74093031-FE2C-4279-829E-52A7C2DB7CFA.jpegDDF7C9CD-52FB-4418-AF24-123CE230189A.jpeg74093031-FE2C-4279-829E-52A7C2DB7CFA.jpeg3C914AB5-08F7-4F1A-9F50-32AFBCD99FCE.jpeg8EF370BD-E124-43AC-854E-AFFB550DFADB.jpegC845A305-D6DF-4B28-900C-09141FAF9268.jpeg0F74E0A2-0581-46F8-B503-29530317D06E.jpeg

Attachments

Blu-Tri

Thank you very much.
I promise everyone that she is different. She may look the same, but her smoke is on a new level.
The Nympho is like when sour diesel came out. What’s really crazy is that she is an autoflower.
This year I have been crossing her with some other strains to see if she can work her magic on them... guess what? she does!
The test now is to shoot her to an up and coming photo strain. Im open to suggestions. Please include the breeder.
I like eos lvtk. I have a terple cross and an animal mints cross, but I think it would be best to get the strain directly from the breeder. Help me decide what to breed this lady too. People I don’t have access to the elites or it would have already been done this.
So far I have bred her to several autos from different breeders and the results were great. The Nympho increased the potency. Not only do you get blazed quicker, it also last longer. You don’t have to sneak out and take hits anymore. They will last until lunch easily. For some the highs will last all shift.
The nympho crosses also smell louder than the original. She brings out their taste well b c hint they normally have Her crosses taste will linger in your mouth as if you are really eating the flavors.
People I have been sitting on the Nympho for about 3 years. It’s part time to bring her to public. To let her spread her wings and fly! A64AF5B1-B43A-4070-A714-07C46766019E.jpeg4F0FDDD8-0BDE-4988-BF55-5F720BDB7031.jpegE32D10A9-99CF-4EA1-98FB-E97C200A193F.jpegDFD995AA-94A3-4000-AB00-80D169DA2DD5.jpeg

Blu-Tri

I’m too old for that “look at what I got crap”.
I think the best course would be to breed her to a few photo strains. Preferably strains that members are familiar with. Then pass out some testers so people can do see for themselves what the Nympho is capable of.
Do you have a strain recommendation?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m too old for that “look at what I got crap”.
I think the best course would be to breed her to a few photo strains. Preferably strains that members are familiar with. Then pass out some testers so people can do see for themselves what the Nympho is capable of.
Do you have a strain recommendation?
Not at all. I haven't ever run auto's, but if I did this sounds like a winner as is.

Blu-Tri

Basically, the post started out like an infomercial with all the cool stuff, then no 1-800 number at the end 🤪
Nah bro it’s not like that. I have been sitting on this for a while. I’m mean years. I have had a lot of time to think about it. It hard for people to believe it because we have all heard that before. Even people in my community find it hard to believe that it is real.
The toughest part is getting it out there beyond my community. Especially, when everyone is trying to promote their own stuff. All growers are looking for that strain that will change the game for them. My Nympho is just that. A game changer. And she does it in a big way.
We all know the roll that genetics play in cannabis. When i show the world the difference the Nympho makes in there strains, everyone will want it. The Nympho will give breeders the edge over the countless amount of strains that are out there. The possibilities are endless. Them chips willl stack high in no time with the right resources.
I’m looking for people that want to make that happen.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Nah bro it’s not like that. I have been sitting on this for a while. I’m mean years. I have had a lot of time to think about it. It hard for people to believe it because we have all heard that before. Even people in my community find it hard to believe that it is real.
The toughest part is getting it out there.beyond my community. Especially, when everyone is trying to promote their own stuff. All growers are looking for that strain that will change the game for them. My Nympho is just that. A game changer. And she does it in a big way.
We all know the roll that genetics play in cannabis. When i show the world the difference the Nympho makes in there strains, everyone will want it. The Nympho will give breeders the edge over the countless amount of strains that are out there. The possibilities are endless. Them chips willl stack high in no time with the right resources.
I’m looking for people that want to make that happen.
Sounds awesome I will test some for ya if ya ever make any beans. I have never ran autos but more and more people keep raving about the autos as of lately. I planned on running a bunch out doors for next season. But I might even try some indooors. I should have a crop quicker right? Quicker means I get to keep more rent money and light bill money in my pocket. I gotta try some autos to see what the fuss is all about. Nympho sounds like a home run. Very well done

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Sounds awesome I will test some for ya if ya ever make any beans. I have never ran autos but more and more people keep raving about the autos as of lately. I planned on running a bunch out doors for next season. But I might even try some indooors. I should have a crop quicker right? Quicker means I get to keep more rent money and light bill money in my pocket. I gotta try some autos to see what the fuss is all about. Nympho sounds like a home run. Very well done
Naw man autos don’t finish any quicker than a photo plant with a equal veg period imo your best way to add a extra cycle a year is to run your indoor from clone not seed.

that being said I like my variety to much not to pop seed

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Naw man autos don’t finish any quicker than a photo plant with a equal veg period imo your best way to add a extra cycle a year is to run your indoor from clone not seed.

The thing about autos is they can occupy a corner of your veg tent. I always have room in there - rarely in flower.

Blu-Tri

Much of information about autos come from people who have never grew one. In my experience, due to the sensitive nature of autos, grow time is often extended when the plant is stressed.
Then there are breeders who breed for increased size. More often they do this by breeding in longer grow times. My plants have finished in 56 days, with 63 days being the norm. I rarely see a 73 day plant unless I’m letting seeds ripen. I breed specifically for this time frame.
Believe me when I tell you I have grown other autos that took 2x as long as mine. The first time I grew one that was over 100 day I was like wtf.

Blu-Tri

Hey @Evergreengardener what are you growing? Your strain sounds like it would make a great test subject for the group. Can we use it in a Nympho cross? We can give bean out as testers for members to decide the results. What do you think about it?

Blu-Tri

$11 a seed for something I can't clone is a little steep.

Is the plant in the photo seeded?
How much longer till she is done do you think?
To each his/her own when it comes to how they spend their $$$. Auto are usually $65+ shipping a 5 pack.
If you want to make clones, breed it to your photo.
She has a few seeds on the branch with the pink tag. took her there because I wanted all white trichs. She could have easily gone another week or 2 and still been really good.
Im just here discussing my plant.
However I’m getting high number of messages about seeds, so I put what I want for them where everyone can see it.
I’m nympho strain is something special. Something new, and totally impressive. The only comparison that can be made to her, are the crosses that I have made with her. They are available for the aforementioned amount.