Nympho auto seeds

Blu-Tri

as if your dumb ass can’t see the original skunk in my shit. And it’s an auto flower.. yikes.
You mofo put that hemp out.. it smokes like shit. Taste like shit and smell like shit.
“Hey man… you wanna get high?” Then stop smoking hemp!!! Dumb ass.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
as if your dumb ass can’t see the original skunk in my shit. And it’s an auto flower.. yikes.
You mofo put that hemp out.. it smokes like shit. Taste like shit and smell like shit.
“Hey man… you wanna get high?” Then stop smoking hemp!!! Dumb ass.
Not everyone likes to be high all the time.

Blu-Tri

Chuckers is right…. Most of you dumb fuckers barely have a clue about breeding and how genetics are passed. It shows because all I see is your dumb asses hacking other people shit hoping to make something out of it. Mutherfuxkewrs continuously creating more wack ass shit that no one wants.
The shit is already fucked up and you dumb mother fuckers are making it even more fucked up. Then have to give that shit away because you can’t sell it.
The Ignorance really shows when a dumb fuck isn’t able to recognize when someone had produced something totally different than the bullshit that is being freely passed around on these forums.
Emphasis on the word “freely” because that’s all it is, a free hack job that some mofo is trying to pass off on the next man hoping that he gets something worth growing out of it.
If that bullshit was worth growing, said breeder would be growing it himself Instead of enlisting other dumbasses to do his dirty work.
And to you bitch mother fucker that I have on block. You are the funniest dumb crack Meth head fuckers that I have ever encountered. Still here hoping I toss something your way… man fuck you, fuck your momma. If you are doing what you talking… then why your crack head ass is still following me. Dumb bitch you are praying I let something fall through the crack. Motherfucker it’s not going to happen.
Bitch you are here fiending and dreaming on how to get something for free. That how I know know that you are a real crack head motherfucker.
Bitch stop all the fuckery and pull your wallet out if you want my shit. I don’t give a fuck if it s bitcoins, gold , cash app, money order or whatever fuck shit mofos are playing with these days as long as it has a $$$ attached to it.
Real talk, fucktards should be sucking my dick to get me to sell you something to cross that bullshit.
When you get tired of mofo calling that hemp bullshit “mids” and want to make it smokeable, get at me.
If you good, then good!
Shit! Ain’t no reason for you to be one here with your ugly as mouth.
Motherfuker it’s for sale… so have that $$,$$$ ready for me. That’s the only way. Hold your breath until I give you something.
beside it’s oxymoronic that you mother fuckers grow so good and know so much about cannabis, yet you are still fucking with that bullshit. Your shit hasnt changed in years. That’s shit is old and everyone knows how fucked up it smokes.
Hoe you think you are mad at me, come smoke my shit and I’ll see that real bitch come out in you.
Aint nothing like seeing how mother fuckers act when they get high for real. I love to see them high tolerance” mofo break into thc sweats and literally take off running. Motherfukers never been high like that before. The sweats don’t lie. Been smoking the same plant for over 5 years and we still get the sweats off of it.
Say that same shit about the shit you are smoking. Bitch you can’t because it only gets you high one time.
You don’t even know how many mutherfukers I have seen put my shit out after a few hits. Fucked up for hours. Mofos pass out mid session. The Nympho auto is the most potent cannabis on the planet. Fact!
Bitch you are invited to see for yourself. I add you to my photo/video collection of weak bitches who thought they knew what weed is.
Any way bitch let’s meet and smoke so we can Get that shit recorded and I’ll show chuckers what the Nympho did to your bitch ass. Enough talk hoe. Put up or shut the fuck up. !
Bitch the next time you say something to me, be talking about meeting up so we can get this shit out the way.
I’ll show you the most beautiful weed experience you ever seen in your life.
We real with that shit over here. we ain’t fucking with that hemp. When you cross the Nympho with that hemp shit and make it smoke like real weed again. That’s what I’m selling. And it’s muthfuxn priceless! And hoe you know it.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Chuckers is right…. Most of you dumb fuckers barely have a clue about breeding and how genetics are passed. It shows because all I see is your dumb asses hacking other people shit hoping to make something out of it. Mutherfuxkewrs continuously creating more wack ass shit that no one wants.
The shit is already fucked up and you dumb mother fuckers are making it even more fucked up. Then have to give that shit away because you can’t sell it.
The Ignorance really shows when a dumb fuck isn’t able to recognize when someone had produced something totally different than the bullshit that is being freely passed around on these forums.
Emphasis on the word “freely” because that’s all it is, a free hack job that some mofo is trying to pass off on the next man hoping that he gets something worth growing out of it.
If that bullshit was worth growing, said breeder would be growing it himself Instead of enlisting other dumbasses to do his dirty work.
And to you bitch mother fucker that I have on block. You are the funniest dumb crack Meth head fuckers that I have ever encountered. Still here hoping I toss something your way… man fuck you, fuck your momma. If you are doing what you talking… then why your crack head ass is still following me. Dumb bitch you are praying I let something fall through the crack. Motherfucker it’s not going to happen.
Bitch you are here fiending and dreaming on how to get something for free. That how I know know that you are a real crack head motherfucker.
Bitch stop all the fuckery and pull your wallet out if you want my shit. I don’t give a fuck if it s bitcoins, gold , cash app, money order or whatever fuck shit mofos are playing with these days as long as it has a $$$ attached to it.
Real talk, fucktards should be sucking my dick to get me to sell you something to cross that bullshit.
When you get tired of mofo calling that hemp bullshit “mids” and want to make it smokeable, get at me.
If you good, then good!
Shit! Ain’t no reason for you to be one here with your ugly as mouth.
Motherfuker it’s for sale… so have that $$,$$$ ready for me. That’s the only way. Hold your breath until I give you something.
beside it’s oxymoronic that you mother fuckers grow so good and know so much about cannabis, yet you are still fucking with that bullshit. Your shit hasnt changed in years. That’s shit is old and everyone knows how fucked up it smokes.
Hoe you think you are mad at me, come smoke my shit and I’ll see that real bitch come out in you.
Aint nothing like seeing how mother fuckers act when they get high for real. I love to see them high tolerance” mofo break into thc sweats and literally take off running. Motherfukers never been high like that before. The sweats don’t lie. Been smoking the same plant for over 5 years and we still get the sweats off of it.
Say that same shit about the shit you are smoking. Bitch you can’t because it only gets you high one time.
You don’t even know how many mutherfukers I have seen put my shit out after a few hits. Fucked up for hours. Mofos pass out mid session. The Nympho auto is the most potent cannabis on the planet. Fact!
Bitch you are invited to see for yourself. I add you to my photo/video collection of weak bitches who thought they knew what weed is.
Any way bitch let’s meet and smoke so we can Get that shit recorded and I’ll show chuckers what the Nympho did to your bitch ass. Enough talk hoe. Put up or shut the fuck up. !
Bitch the next time you say something to me, be talking about meeting up so we can get this shit out the way.
I’ll show you the most beautiful weed experience you ever seen in your life.
We real with that shit over here. we ain’t fucking with that hemp. When you cross the Nympho with that hemp shit and make it smoke like real weed again. That’s what I’m selling. And it’s muthfuxn priceless! And hoe you know it.
One would think that if your Nympho was such a good strain that maybe it would mellow you out a bit. I personally wouldn’t grow your seeds out if you paid me and that’s because of your attitude and not your genetics.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Dude, nobody wants your shit. Even if it was free I wouldn't waste the time or growing space. The pics you're putting up look like leafy crud I used to try and grow in my mums backyard when I was 14. All leaf, no solid bud structure, fuck all trichs. It's larfy boof at best.
Don't forget the shitty foxtails he's forcing on the shit plants, so they can "pull dat photo weight too"

Blu-Tri

Dude, nobody wants your shit. Even if it was free I wouldn't waste the time or growing space. The pics you're putting up look like leafy crud I used to try and grow in my mums backyard when I was 14. All leaf, no solid bud structure, fuck all trichs. It's larfy boof at best.
Put $10k on your mouth bro. My worst is better than your best. Put up or shut up. ! Oklahoma City this weekend? Name the venue.
Time to shit in you fuckheads mouth.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My worst is better than your best
If that were true you wouldn't be practically begging people on multiple forums to invest so much in your seeds. Youd think such a big autoflower guy would at least manage to not get banned over at the AFN forums. Is that why you keep coming back here to talk shit? Because your own people can't even deal with you anymore?

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Talk is cheap in grow land.
My nympho auto brings new meaning to potent cannabis. This shit is toxic. You can’t talk, you can’t drive, You can’t think. You loose time, you loose your vision, you loose your fucking mind. You want know where you are at. You brain will have to come back online.
This shit is fucking scary. I love watching mofo’s break into a thc sweat because they have never been on this level before. You get goosebumps and the hair stand up on your arm. I have seen grown man take off running after a few hit.
Dude, lol. This makes me laugh soooo hard. Around here guys are smoking “snakes in the grass” a .5g of shatter rolled into a pole and placed in a joint with the fire that made it. The shatter is coming in @77% thc and at a .5g that’s 38.5% thc PLUS the weed. We smoke these all day long and if you think your auto hits harder than that you’ve must have stumbled onto a new drug, FFS man, use your head, your plant doesn’t hit harder than a GD shatter joint, so who is losing their shit getting all fucked up off a few hits?? Jr high kids? Cause it’s certainly not us. As a side note, if your sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and spelling are any kind of indication to your attention to detail, I’d hate to see your “breeding programs”.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Dude, lol. This makes me laugh soooo hard. Around here guys are smoking “snakes in the grass” a .5g of shatter rolled into a pole and placed in a joint with the fire that made it. The shatter is coming in @77% thc and at a .5g that’s 38.5% thc PLUS the weed. We smoke these all day long and if you think your auto hits harder than that you’ve must have stumbled onto a new drug, FFS man, use your head, your plant doesn’t hit harder than a GD shatter joint, so who is losing their shit getting all fucked up off a few hits?? Jr high kids? Cause it’s certainly not us. As a side note, if your sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and spelling are any kind of indication to your attention to detail, I’d hate to see your “breeding programs”.
You have to watch out for the "fiction texting" seed pushers out there. lol

VAHomegrown

Sorry to dig this thread up, but our friend is still hard at work. I was having a shitty day and it cheered me right up. I think he has tried to sell his shit on every forum with the same results! This is his quote about the pic. 6A9DE142-B360-4309-9877-01736023EB5B.jpeg.jpg"A face that only a mother could love. But her grape smell was taking over the tent. Yes that little thing was smelling so loudly that I had to rub her. Wtf, grape meaty funk, chocolate grape Tootsie pop, butter toffee omg. But look at her… what can possibly become of this plant.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Sorry to dig this thread up, but our friend is still hard at work. I was having a shitty day and it cheered me right up. I think he has tried to sell his shit on every forum with the same results! This is his quote about the pic. View attachment 104640"A face that only a mother could love. But her grape smell was taking over the tent. Yes that little thing was smelling so loudly that I had to rub her. Wtf, grape meaty funk, chocolate grape Tootsie pop, butter toffee omg. But look at her… what can possibly become of this plant.
Did the AFN forum let him back in?