Nympho auto seeds

Blu-Tri

Brother i can’t speak on another breeder’s work. I will say this… a lot of times a photo grower, want to treat an auto as if it were a photo. That doesn’t work because autos require a different grow style.
Automatically the photo feed regimen is going to give you problems with an auto. That’s why auto growers will choose organics.
Also photo grower like to do a lot of straining. I guarantee you that the auto isn’t going to appreciate most training techniques. You have to know what type of lst to uses.
lolipopping an auto will give you balls down the main stem every time. Most autos will have rhe preflowers calyxes at every junction 89AD2743-EA6F-4619-BA4E-5C981B704A8A.jpeg
When you stress it, those are going to make pollen. It’s a good ideal to remove them along the main stem after you remove any stems. Also I find cutting them with metal, scissors, will cause it more. So it’s best to pinch your stems off, or leave about 1/4 inch if using scissors or something metal. I see a lot of photo plants don’t have the little preflower caylxes. 4607C9C8-4AF7-4C7A-B4ED-FD1C3C4D0709.jpeg
So as I pheno hunt my crosses, I’ll be sure to choose plants that don’t have the extra calyxes. To put all autos in a single category is just wrong. That would be like saying every photo is kush. And we all know better than that.
Bro take that same plant that threw the ball and grow it out again. I bet you learned something that will make the grow go a little easier. By the 3rd time you grow it, I’m willing to bet that you can prevent it from tossing ball bro.
A lung filled with Nympho smoke will show you what every breeder is not the same. That’s auto breeder and photo breeder. I think you are forgetting that there will also be photos created from my work. Nympho based photos. Welcome to the future brother. Get ready to take flight.

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Well what a year first crappy weather and now my greenhouse got broken in to and two of my plants robbed. O well he didn't get it all.20210817_093837.jpg
Purple Lemon still has a couple nice buds and only a week left before I would have cut her.
20210817_093847.jpg
Purple Scoops is stii 3 or 4 weeks from chop so hope the little bastard gets a headache.
20210817_093923.jpg
I almost got the asshole so he didn't have time to get my Strawberry Nuggets Nympho.
Hoping he comes back would love to get my hands on him.
Got him on my camera so I know he's a young kid. Had a hoodie and face mask on so no way identify him.
Well will give a report if when I can.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Well what a year first crappy weather and now my greenhouse got broken in to and two of my plants robbed. O well he didn't get it all.View attachment 97505
Purple Lemon still has a couple nice buds and only a week left before I would have cut her.
View attachment 97506
Purple Scoops is stii 3 or 4 weeks from chop so hope the little bastard gets a headache.
View attachment 97508
I almost got the asshole so he didn't have time to get my Strawberry Nuggets Nympho.
Hoping he comes back would love to get my hands on him.
Got him on my camera so I know he's a young kid. Had a hoodie and face mask on so no way identify him.
Well will give a report if when I can.
Wow that sucks. I’m sorry to see that happen.

Blu-Tri

Here is a tester I started. I just want to see how the cross was working out.
The Nympho angel wings are there, so there is no doubting that part of the heritage.
She is also showing the speed of an auto because @14 days, her roots were hanging out the bottom of a 3 gal pot. And she is as wide as the pot. That’s the growth rate that I expect of autos, so this little lady is definitely vigorous to say the least.
D3E43A45-9201-4CA0-9172-436D3D341BDF.jpegDB7EB3E7-47A9-461C-972C-7D4D2F42DC7A.jpeg149A939B-C9CF-4678-872D-1E1840B1407C.jpeg1EABC4D6-7512-43B3-B152-8032F9ACD542.jpeg22CAFD33-EE6C-417A-8131-F402EFB734E5.jpeg
Here is the update on the Murdah Cookies that’s being grown by @boognelson87 over at afn.
He is definitely killing it.
She is at 67 days now, and I’m as please as he is with the outcome.
As I mentioned earlier, there are 2 in a 5 gal pot. A green one and very light purple pheno, both are funky, skunky, and gassy.
Check out the huge colas on the Murdah cookies. Thank you brother for doing such great work.
76E86A19-03D2-4B07-A4F8-774D9F5A71C0.jpegF24D5562-4B78-4324-A7A8-0EE4799DC70F.jpegFFF4E3E4-735E-4E78-9B72-2864E98FF963.jpeg3C845D84-9568-45DC-9D41-FBB675DA727D.png
You can have the best genetics in the world, but it’s still takes a good grower that’s brings that potential out.
Guys with the potential to make a cultivar look great is what I see when Im browsing Chuckers.
And this is what I’m trying to put in these guys hands.
Murdah cookies not only looks great, but her smoke will change the minds of those who think, “autos aren’t quite there yet.”
Peace brothers. Fly high.

Blu-Tri

Pics here are taken 5 hours later, and here they come. AD7DA3FB-6277-4EC5-9231-AB1A3E2AA658.jpeg54E3310F-E7E4-4372-B99F-68B9EDE1D613.jpeg55A27E4F-AE73-4E3E-A20D-AB36BC9DB99D.jpeg7A2EB150-10F5-41E2-BF1F-315B69E7CE21.jpeg4CEF16C5-3E2C-4003-8263-16A9F1A9003A.jpeg
Brothers i could easily give out samples. But I don’t do things half assed.
With that said, any one of these f1’s can produce a cup winner. or be the new “it” strain.
It can happen for anyone of us at any time.
It’s ver fortunate that some of use are in a better position to show their work. For the rest of us, we have to stand by and wait for things to get better. Or then or hard work over to someone else, so that they can reap benefits.
Many are waiting to capitalize on unsuspecting closest breeders. We have an old saying that’s still very popular today, “you have to spend money, t make money.” To coincide with that saying, we also say, “if it don’t make $$$, it don’t make sense.” Peace brothers.

SEBUD

Super Active Member
20210830_105646.jpg
Purple Lemon Nympho
Well this is what the little thief left me. About 1OZ, I think the the whole plant would have been around 3.5 - 4OZ.
Well my fingers smelled like a lemon starburst candy after handling the plant at chop time.
A couple days later I decided to fast dry a small nug and toss it into my pipe. The intake was a woody potpourri like taste.
The exhale left a kinda nutty butter cookie flavor.
Was pretty stoned when I smoked it but it seemed to have a nice relaxing body to it
Have decided to let it cure a little while and do another report later. ✌ 🔥 🌱

Blu-Tri

View attachment 98117
Purple Lemon Nympho
Well this is what the little thief left me. About 1OZ, I think the the whole plant would have been around 3.5 - 4OZ.
Well my fingers smelled like a lemon starburst candy after handling the plant at chop time.
A couple days later I decided to fast dry a small nug and toss it into my pipe. The intake was a woody potpourri like taste.
The exhale left a kinda nutty butter cookie flavor.
Was pretty stoned when I smoked it but it seemed to have a nice relaxing body to it
Have decided to let it cure a little while and do another report later. ✌ 🔥 🌱
Thank you brother. Hopefully the potpourri taste wasn’t too overwhelming for you. It may be better for flavor chasers. The taste of the strawberry nuggets/ Nympho is more grounded. It’s lightly fruity and has a beautiful Afghan kushy taste to it. Enjoy the fruits of your labor brother. Peace.

Blu-Tri

@boognelson87 is finishing up the Murdah cookies over at afn. Brothers this lady is a beast. View attachment 98120
9E21C2D5-8986-45E9-9DD2-0211B60686A6.pngA2DB6E00-94F0-4F47-97E3-5783F4C79651.jpegBDC3A6EB-5C96-4067-A589-83AC044BE589.jpeg
AE36C4C6-3C87-467E-9B7C-DA51141231BE.png
The Murdah Cookies is being described as. “potent with a capital p.”
This is good stuff brothers. In skilled hands, it yields very well. The smoke…. My gear will satisfy the most hard core smokers. Don’t just take my word for it. See what my Nymphlinegenetics is all about for yourself. Peace brothers.

Last edited:

Blu-Tri

Ok so when is this grow party?!
It’s going on right now.
I have the Nympho crosses planted in the 1gala and the 2 gal black green pots.
I really like the Runtz. The buzz is nice as well as the fruity buttery taste and aroma.
I also like the buttermilk biscuits the potency is really nice. Terps are spot on. The taste….Gives me and others the dry heaves. I had one young guy who liked it, but he was bent over trying to throw up.
I’m thinking, “ yeah I thought that too.”

F series

Insanely Active Member
It’s going on right now.
I have the Nympho crosses planted in the 1gala and the 2 gal black green pots.
I really like the Runtz. The buzz is nice as well as the fruity buttery taste and aroma.
I also like the buttermilk biscuits the potency is really nice. Terps are spot on. The taste….Gives me and others the dry heaves. I had one young guy who liked it, but he was bent over trying to throw up.
I’m thinking, “ yeah I thought that too.”
You should really consider doing a grow out with a couple forum users.

JJ is doing a grow off some time soon,(his genetics) you should send the people in his contest 1 or 2 seeds, that can be grown in the veg tent.

Blu-Tri

You should really consider doing a grow out with a couple forum users.

JJ is doing a grow off some time soon,(his genetics) you should send the people in his contest 1 or 2 seeds, that can be grown in the veg tent.
Brother autos aren’t you guys thing and I respect that. I can offer testers and testimonials till I’m blue in the face, and it want make a bit of difference to you guys. I respect that too.
I’ll know when you are truly interested, because then you will give me what I ask for my gear.
So until then peace brothers. I wish you all the best.