Nympho auto seeds

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
His eyes buck... he gets flushed.... the hair stands up on his arms. The sweat starts to pour off him.... that shit crazy. I Have seen some just take off running..... it’s has a few other effects that I'll let you see for yourself what they are.
This bud is so potent, it will fuck with your vision. It’s like you are drunk and don’t know where you are at. Most of the time you can’t remember what you did, or how you got there. If you are lucky, it will put you to sleep.... you want know if you have been sleeping for hours or days....
s.
And Still no back up to your claims. RFLMAO.

M48

Super Active Member
Lol y’all cracking me brothers. I’m enjoying you for real. This is what I meant to post. It time out before the edit. I know y’all have to be some good dudes. ... a lot of people alike y’all around here.
Yall are just disrespectful! Stop acting like a cave man who just discovered fire... any way here goes

i can’t remember the last time I smoked a pic... something I’m doing is really bothering you cats.
I enjoy the conversation. All publicity is good publicity. Thanks for the help. I’ll smoke with you any day bruh....you seem like good peoples. Come through.... where are you cats at? State... north? south? Ball park.....
ain’t nothin like watching a first timer smoke this nymph.
His eyes buck... he gets flushed.... the hair stands up on his arms. The sweat starts to pour off him.... that shit crazy. I Have seen some just take off running..... it’s has a few other effects that I'll let you see for yourself what they are.
This bud is so potent, it will fuck with your vision. It’s like you are drunk and don’t know where you are at. Most of the time you can’t remember what you did, or how you got there. If you are lucky, it will put you to sleep.... you want know if you have been sleeping for hours or days....
It’s especially popular with the zombies. They can zooom all weekend, then make it to work Monday morning. You know what I’m talking about! Put those 2weekers down so easily, they can’t believe it. Bro they love it. So stop disrespecting me with your pettiness. Come see for yourself. Bro! Save that drama for those lil girls.
do you sell magazines or cell phones or some shit in the daytime...if anything you are a decent salesman I want some and don't even really fuck with autos

Blu-Tri

In the words of bizzy bone....
“Gonna get ya fucked up, wanna get ya fucked up
When you take one hit that'll make you hush the fuck up.
Dude, shut the fuck up.
No sticks, no stems, no indo and no chronic.
Hydro, Thai stick and I can think of some shit,
oh yeah, Enemies and all of y’all. Hated on when I get my fade on.... I’m so high!”

M48

Super Active Member
Wow....man send me some testers I'll do them justice and then we can have a guide on whether you are legit...I'll pay shipping and ship you something cool at the same time people are skeptical about random claims let's see ...let me know

Blu-Tri

I don’t think “doubts” would keep you following this post brothers.
Just like you guys, every block bleeder in the country is looking for leg up on the competition.
With the nympho, I don’t have that problem. The problem I do have is cats that want to be on, but don’t want to invest. Time is a premium. Therefore very valuable. I put that time in to make a difference in the cannabis game. ... I want that! I did that. You guys want photos. Sit your asses down and wait. Thats that work you chuckers should be doing. I’ll do it, but I’m gonna bust your asses up for real. And I’m not in no hurry.

I’ll prolly keep it to myself.

M48

Super Active Member
I don’t think “doubts” would keep you following this post brothers.
Just like you guys, every block bleeder in the country is looking for leg up on the competition.
With the nympho, I don’t have that problem. The problem I do have is cats that want to be on, but don’t want to invest. Time is a premium. Therefore very valuable. I put that time in to make a difference in the cannabis game. ... I want that! I did that. You guys want photos. Sit your asses down and wait. Thats that work you chuckers should be doing. I’ll do it, but I’m gonna bust your asses up for real. And I’m not in no hurry.

I’ll prolly keep it to myself.
Cool bye 👋

Blu-Tri

The much needed break felt good. Now it’s back to business. I decided which photos I’m going to uses for my project. I’ll admit that I don’t have much experience with these strains. I chose them because of their familiarity within the community. My goal is to show how my Nympho auto enhances the strains that I breed with her. Well here goes everything.
All beans can up very quickly beside one runtz s1. I let it dampen off some and going to give it another few days. They all look good and moving quickly I got 3 cotyledons on one of the sangria cookies. I’m asking should I replace it or let it go?
With the nympho added, I should get louder terps and more potency. I’m looking to take advantage of the photos yields and bud structure and tasty terp profile. I already have crosses in mind, but I want “spill the beans” just yet. Please look over my growers humor.
However, the best thing about this endeavor, is some off spring will retain the photo characteristic. Im talking photo with the power and other benefits of the Nympho. Can you say clones boys and girls? Ok it’s not funny, but I tried. I know this project will be time consuming, but I feel it will be very worth it. I’ll definitely appreciate any help and support. I thank everyone for thoughts and comments 9F9CB052-1E9B-4135-9BEA-4F559B081A71.jpegEC83FBF9-5E93-4A44-8565-179F81D4BEDD.jpeg71F10AE4-3719-41FD-B10F-B1ACA72265B3.jpeg41652CAA-1010-420C-9469-C05546906154.jpegB3F6FBCF-9FB2-42D2-B7FB-C3C2A6FD6EFB.jpegBEF38D7B-68B9-4CBA-B756-8E6DFD6F0FC9.jpeg291E48BE-69D1-4A0D-8296-27B89ADD81D6.jpeg

SEBUD

Super Active Member
The much needed break felt good. Now it’s back to business. I decided which photos I’m going to uses for my project. I’ll admit that I don’t have much experience with these strains. I chose them because of their familiarity within the community. My goal is to show how my Nympho auto enhances the strains that I breed with her. Well here goes everything.
All beans can up very quickly beside one runtz s1. I let it dampen off some and going to give it another few days. They all look good and moving quickly I got 3 cotyledons on one of the sangria cookies. I’m asking should I replace it or let it go?
With the nympho added, I should get louder terps and more potency. I’m looking to take advantage of the photos yields and bud structure and tasty terp profile. I already have crosses in mind, but I want “spill the beans” just yet. Please look over my growers humor.
However, the best thing about this endeavor, is some off spring will retain the photo characteristic. Im talking photo with the power and other benefits of the Nympho. Can you say clones boys and girls? Ok it’s not funny, but I tried. I know this project will be time consuming, but I feel it will be very worth it. I’ll definitely appreciate any help and support. I thank everyone for thoughts and comments View attachment 88871View attachment 88872View attachment 88873View attachment 88874View attachment 88877View attachment 88878View attachment 88879
Pulling up a chair 🔥 🌱 ✌