Nympho auto seeds

Blu-Tri

What sized pot for that 3 footer? Size is specifically why im trying the smaller pot deal with my current round....
That’s a 1gal but rain science says it really a .8 gal bag. They are ok. I prefer them to plastic pots or felt bags. I wish the webbing was tighter to keep the gnats from hiding in the sides of the bags.

LoudCountryBAMF

That’s a 1gal but rain science says it really a .8 gal bag. They are ok. I prefer them to plastic pots or felt bags. I wish the webbing was tighter to keep the gnats from hiding in the sides of the bags.
And you're using coco, right? See, I'm trying to avoid 3ft tall plants...and coco makes the ladies go wild!😅😅

Im gonna try this little contraption i made and see what it does. I think I'll try some plastic one gals too. Maybe limiting the roots will help with size...

Blu-Tri

Yes it’s coco. That’s the usual reaction that I get when I switch from the qb to the cobs. Those sp3000 put out a lot of light. When you switch to the cobs, the plant goes searching to the light, trying to get readjusted.
The situation will be the same when I put them back under the sp’s. The move will actually shock them some because of the light intensity difference. I’ll move them once the autos are finished. By then the photos should be staring to stack bud.
Size? What are you looking for? Taller plants. Or a thicker main stem? Feel free to post a pic and explain.

Last edited:

LoudCountryBAMF

Yes it’s coco. That’s the usual reaction that I get when I switch from the qb to the cobs. Those sp3000 put out a lot of light. When you switch to the cobs, the plant goes searching to the light, trying to get readjusted.
The situation will be the same when I put them back under the sp’s. The move will actually shock them some because of the light intensity difference. I’ll move them once the autos are finished. By then the photos should be staring to stack bud.
Size? What are you looking for? Taller plants. Or a thicker main stem? Feel free to post a pic and explain.
Looking to limit height and width so that i can fit more and not get lowers, etc... im gonna use this pot i made 20210528_121330.jpg
Along with some others for a little experiment...see if i can keep these sizes down. When i rock 5 gal coco, plants get 4 ft tall...3gal 3feet. So I was surprised to see your 3ft in 1gal. I top all my autos too....

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Looking to limit height and width so that i can fit more and not get lowers, etc... im gonna use this pot i made View attachment 92560
Along with some others for a little experiment...see if i can keep these sizes down. When i rock 5 gal coco, plants get 4 ft tall...3gal 3feet. So I was surprised to see your 3ft in 1gal. I top all my autos too....
If you want to keep them small, veg them until they have five full sets of leaves, working on six and seven, not including the cotyledons, then flip them to 12:12. You can check my journal to see how they turn out.

Blu-Tri

Looking to limit height and width so that i can fit more and not get lowers, etc... im gonna use this pot i made View attachment 92560
Great looking pot by the way. I like it.
Brother it doesn’t matter what size pot that i grow the Nympho in the height is consistently within a couple of inches of each other.
I have seen that same stretched effect before in a few crosses. The plant looked identical to the photos that you see. And was a little shy of 5’ tall. It’s hard to believe it’s an auto. 9D14C341-D894-43C4-987F-D1FBC86C0F94.jpeg
4 of those would be an easy 20 zips in a 4x4. But I’m with you about the shorter plants... tall ones don’t make good autos because of space limit. But in a field, that would be a bad mofo... lol. But we all like different things brother.

Blu-Tri

@LoudCountryBAMF brother is this real enough for you. A44C8883-AF11-4C36-A718-92B98FA36861.jpeg8003EDDA-478C-4786-A81F-86152582EB83.jpeg9D34648C-4FA6-4FB8-9F40-ED6947F85625.jpeg171229E8-42F0-41BF-B3D8-476994DE3535.jpeg
It’s no fluke brother. Here is one even taller. That’s 2 over 3’ tall.5C8F019E-E498-4F35-B197-11AB4C6B6667.jpeg
Here is a 3rd plant over 3’ in less than a 1gal pot. C9346984-9C24-432C-BA47-35B101CCB4F3.jpeg
For me, there is no wonder autos are inconsistent. Autos are made utilizing inconsistent photos.
As we say in the auto world, “no one is taking time to line the strains out.
Since photo guys grow from clones, it’s easy to ignore the inconsistencies of the photo plants. As you call them “poly morphs.”
But I think it’s Crazy how photo guys accept that you get 100 different plants from a 100 seeds.
The Nympho is all about consistency. So any cross I make, also carries the Nympho’s consistency. Thus making it a lot easier to produce predictable strains derived from seed. BF86C73E-C6C6-472D-A245-5DD3F3992A4F.jpeg2CED087D-E377-4327-BDD6-D06A9A5843AA.jpegE0B2140F-1AA7-4019-A3AF-3044F5A61706.jpeg
I should start my own breeding class. As always, the Nympho says Fly High!

Blu-Tri

Hey everyone, hopefully your Memorial Day is going well. We have a lot to be thankful for on this day. My father served in Vietnam and somehow he is still semi-sane.
Sorry about the pics above. I’m ocd. I woke those ladies up to take the pics for @SEBUD. It’s all good though. Brother are you in the states? There a lot of people here from Canada so I asked.
You mentioned that you grow autos, I got a mephisto/rocbuds cross I call strawberry ice cream that I’m looking for some feed back on. You are welcome to her if you are interested.
The gen 6 Nympho pollen is ready and the photos will be soon in a few days. Every thing is going well, so the plan is to get the breeding done when they are ready. Soon grasshopper, soon. Lol. Here is a look.. i don’t think I’m doing too baldly. They got through transition pretty quickly. The real problem is that I’m running out of space. They should be alright until my autos are finished. The autos are doing well too, despite this friggin humidity. 3C78F783-3743-4D53-AB39-B2F01F598D14.jpeg9D50A176-8368-47D9-8341-DF71E6DBED6D.jpeg6CA4A035-2B8B-4014-86C8-18C05E24EE8C.jpeg54422452-7FD1-4392-9521-E80EE7CF1F1C.jpegCBDAE6ED-C729-4859-A040-27AA9F3E1FD0.jpeg38B2C076-7D3D-4F13-A627-43AAA5A0A0F7.jpegFCD18B13-773A-4CCE-9CEB-35D8B46A6834.jpeg
6th gen Nympho. Who’s says autos cannot be consistent. 2561C642-956E-41D8-9322-22425B9286E6.jpegC6174987-009F-4B94-BDCE-97ACCEB84519.jpegDBFC31DE-A218-4918-B5EF-D9EFE51CDF95.jpeg

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Hey everyone, hopefully your Memorial Day is going well. We have a lot to be thankful for on this day. My father served in Vietnam and somehow he is still semi-sane.
Sorry about the pics above. I’m ocd. I woke those ladies up to take the pics for @SEBUD. It’s all good though. Brother are you in the states? There a lot of people here from Canada so I asked.
You mentioned that you grow autos, I got a mephisto/rocbuds cross I call strawberry ice cream that I’m looking for some feed back on. You are welcome to her if you are interested.
The gen 6 Nympho pollen is ready and the photos will be soon in a few days. Every thing is going well, so the plan is to get the breeding done when they are ready. Soon grasshopper, soon. Lol. Here is a look.. i don’t think I’m doing too baldly. They got through transition pretty quickly. The real problem is that I’m running out of space. They should be alright until my autos are finished. The autos are doing well too, despite this friggin humidity. View attachment 92840View attachment 92841View attachment 92842View attachment 92843View attachment 92844View attachment 92845View attachment 92846
6th gen Nympho. Who’s says autos cannot be consistent. View attachment 92847View attachment 92848View attachment 92849
In Alaska and yes I love growing auto's. I always try to keep a couple going in the veg room. I have 3
of yours going in the greenhouse now. Their just up so wasn't going to post any picks till they got going but figured you might want to see how things are going.
Purple Lemon Nympho
This one has taken off and is way bigger than the others.
20210531_160228.jpg

The next one is the Purple Scoops
The smallest of the three.
20210531_160251.jpg

And the third one is the
Strawberry Nympho
20210531_160308.jpg

Having a bad spring here really staying cloudy but have hopes of a better summer.
I would be happy to try any auto's you have need of testing.
Love your pictures and love me some auto's. Keep up the good work. I'll post more pics when they get to a good looking crop or if you'd like some sooner.

LoudCountryBAMF

@Blu-Tri why don't you do a contest and just let the beans talk 🤷‍♂️. Even if you had 10 people actually make it to the end, thats ten invaluable data points you get... I mean, business wise, if you're selling these, i cant think of a more valuable way to get known...

Ehhh, just saying.... your plants look good n healthy👍👍

Blu-Tri

@SEBUD pm me brother.
Those are are looking nice. Post pics if you like or how you like. I’m appreciative in any case.
The weather is so dang crappy here as well. It’s raining every 2-3 days. Dang humidity is.... I don’t want to talk about it. Fingers crossed though.
@LoudCountryBAMF how would you suggest I go by your proposal?

LoudCountryBAMF

My plants have finished in 56 days, with 63 days being the norm. I rarely see a 73 day plant unless I’m letting seeds ripen.
So, lets start there. I'd do a quick poll of good timeframes and get a list of people signed up. Do a 75 day max and a 2 week germ window. @Zaphod420 knows how to send seeds cheaply and securely. Prolly couple bucks a person... Create a thread. Then collect the data....

Incentives? Well, i dont know if they are necessary. Most people on this site are pretty stand up ppl, so, if they say they'll grow it, they probably will. But keep it small; you can see who's on the site daily, start there. Maybe you have some nympho gear you made or something? I dunno lol

The pics and data you get will be great, but the reviews from actual growers...I think that's worth whatever you are paying to send out.

I mean that's a start, but i think it would be fun and create some excitement around your product....I mean, look at H...

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
So, lets start there. I'd do a quick poll of good timeframes and get a list of people signed up. Do a 75 day max and a 2 week germ window. @Zaphod420 knows how to send seeds cheaply and securely. Prolly couple bucks a person... Create a thread. Then collect the data....

Incentives? Well, i dont know if they are necessary. Most people on this site are pretty stand up ppl, so, if they say they'll grow it, they probably will. But keep it small; you can see who's on the site daily, start there. Maybe you have some nympho gear you made or something? I dunno lol

The pics and data you get will be great, but the reviews from actual growers...I think that's worth whatever you are paying to send out.

I mean that's a start, but i think it would be fun and create some excitement around your product....I mean, look at H...
Man, why don’t he just give you his bank card and his PIN number? He’s been working his ass off on these beans for eight years! If you want his beans, you’ll have to pony up $55 for a five pack. Plus shipping and handling.

LMAO.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Since photo guys grow from clones, it’s easy to ignore the inconsistencies of the photo plants. As you call them “poly morphs.”
But I think it’s Crazy how photo guys accept that you get 100 different plants from a 100 seeds.
What are you even talking about there? You apparently don't understand photo growers very well if you actually believe this. I know a lot less photo growers who grow from clones than I do that grow from seed and who the hell accepts when every seed produces a different phenotype? Are you actually claiming that auto breeders work their lines harder than photo breeders?

LoudCountryBAMF

There's three things i see going on in the replies you got:
1. You've been doing the talking for your beans
2. Not enough users to justify price...
3. You keep comparing nympho. Stop talking about others products. Only talk about nympho; let people guide their own thinking...🙏

I think a contest would put good will and karma towards you; apparently you've rubbed some the wrong way. But they are still communicating with you, so all is not lost...

I dunno... people always start capping on you in this thread, and we've read the usual responses and watched you get upset, so...all that stuff has been done, time for some new new. Take the high road and put your money where your mouth is. If you're accurate, the praise you get should be payment enough, at least from ppl here. 🤷‍♂️ dunno dude. I like fun/contest and you could garner some good will .

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️I've been here a couple months and read a couple negative exchanges on your thread; 😅 i don't know if there has ever been an internet argument that was actually worth it lol😅

Dunno dude, just trying to help.

Blu-Tri

@Old ST1R @LoudCountryBAMF. I really appreciate both of you guys inputs... the bottoms line is,
“you didn’t put in on this man!”
Plus we have a saying where I’m from brothers, “Good dope sells itself.”
You have so much input on what I’m doing wrong. The only thing I’m doing wrong, is replying to you.
You talk about helping, but you continuously spew negativity from your mouths.
55$ ain’t shit. I’m sure it was less than you spent on beer this weekend. I guarantee it was less than you spent on fuel.
Please grow up brothers and stop, trying to use me to make yourself look big.
3640A42E-592B-426F-8947-CF801A867857.jpeg
I recommend you take the same route that I took to have first hand knowledge of others gear. It’s that easy. And many of those where way over $55 so stop bitching.
You accused me of trying to take your money and run.... I’m still here.
You wanted pics..... I did that.
Then you said, I just can’t just post pics because I need to show you the process... I’m doin that.
You wanted some background.. I so I put up a link to my grow on another forum.
Now you want me to give you and your buddies beans.... for real. Wtf!
When your bullshit stop.
Help yourself brothers, and find you something to do. Don’t you have some plants to be tending too?¿
I have a task for you. Can you please refresh my memory by posting a screenshot any negativity that I stated about another breeders gear. A small but simple task that you brought up. Show me !
I fux with those who fux with me brothers.
I also have the same right as any else here. The right to voice my opinion about my strain. If that offends you....Get a friggin life.
.... and thank you for continuing to down me brothers.. I really appreciate the fact that you choose to shit on me instead of supporting. You 2 are some very fine gentlemen. I’m going to pray for you cats. Trolls! Let’s us pray.
As always the Nympho says Fly High!

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
@Old ST1R @LoudCountryBAMF. I really appreciate both of you guys inputs... the bottoms line is,
“you didn’t put in on this man!”
Plus we have a saying where I’m from brothers, “Good dope sells itself.”
You have so much input on what I’m doing wrong. The only thing I’m doing wrong, is replying to you.
You talk about helping, but you continuously spew negativity from your mouths.
55$ ain’t shit. I’m sure it was less than you spent on beer this weekend. I guarantee it was less than you spent on fuel.
Please grow up brothers and stop, trying to use me to make yourself look big.
View attachment 92944
I recommend you take the same route that I took to have first hand knowledge of others gear. It’s that easy. And many of those where way over $55 so stop bitching.
You accused me of trying to take your money and run.... I’m still here.
You wanted pics..... I did that.
Then you said, I just can’t just post pics because I need to show you the process... I’m doin that.
You wanted some background.. I so I put up a link to my grow on another forum.
Now you want me to give you and your buddies beans.... for real. Wtf!
When your bullshit stop.
Help yourself brothers, and find you something to do. Don’t you have some plants to be tending too?¿
I have a task for you. Can you please refresh my memory by posting a screenshot any negativity that I stated about another breeders gear. A small but simple task that you brought up. Show me !
I fux with those who fux with me brothers.
I also have the same right as any else here. The right to voice my opinion about my strain. If that offends you....Get a friggin life.
.... and thank you for continuing to down me brothers.. I really appreciate the fact that you choose to shit on me instead of supporting. You 2 are some very fine gentlemen. I’m going to pray for you cats. Trolls! Let’s us pray.
As always the Nympho says Fly High!
You really are the one who looks like an idiot here, man. Nobody is asking for free seeds, they are telling you that you would get more testing done if you either offered free seeds to testers (like a lot of breeders do) or held a contest like H is currently running with his new cross. The fact of the matter is nobody has heard of you and you are expecting people to pay premium seed prices based on nothing but your word. If we each got a nickel for every pollen chuckers who claims their crosses are the best then we’d be pretty wealthy already. I personally wouldn’t want your seeds, free or not, just based on this thread. No hate man, just the honest truth. The way you post comes off like a hobbies pollen chucker rather than a vetted breeder who can get $11/seed.