Nympho auto seeds

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
For sure my smoke is next level for an auto or photo. So yes I’m very reluctant to pass it out.
That’s why I made the crosses... so people can see the potential of my strain.
The crosses are to show people how I can take a random lackluster strain and turn it into “oh my freaking gosh” !!
I don’t think people are grasping the potential. Or maybe they think I don’t know what i have.
In the cannabis scene, showing isn’t enough - people need to be able to smoke it to feel the effects, and you need those people to tell others about it to build up some demand for your product.

You ever go to Costco and see the tables where you can get a free sample? Why do you think they do that?

Right now, we know we don’t know what you got, because you won’t share it. $11 a bean and committing at least three months to a grow is a steep price of entry for genetics which are unproven and have no one vouching for it.

I came here to see what photos are hot. But with so many guys here are working on their own projects, it hard to find a consensus on what is “actually good”.
Concensus on what is actually good isn’t hard to find at all on this website. Maybe check out the Heisenbeans threads, or the Eso thread or the JJames thread. Plenty of concensus that most offerings from those breeders, among others, that their genetics are great, and there are a lot of growers vouching that the genetics are legit, and worthy of the cost and time commitment.

I see that every time a guy says a strain is good, the bickering will begin. Some guys will even stoop to knocking a strains just because they don’t like the breeder... for some subadult reason.
It’s sad because there are some very talented growers here. Some even have the resources to do what I have in mind. The potential is astronomical with the strains these guys have to work with.
That is, if the kids would pool their efforts and stop fighting amongst themselves. ......
Where is all this bickering and fighting you’re talking about? On this website? I read a lot of the threads here and I be hard pressed to find one instance where there was any fighting over whether a strain is good or not. Maybe you are talking about Roll it Up?

QUOTE="Blu-Tri, post: 152147, member: 1378"] I may not know much about the business, but I do pay attention to what I see. While the guys here are fighting about who’s chuck is better. Or who’s grow is bigger? Or Look at my bean stash...smdh! All while accomplishing nothing. And then have the nerve to be on here criticizing every strain!
Often criticizing the same strains that they are using in their chucks. What the.....!!!
[/QUOTE]

Again, on this Website? - Chucker’s Paradise?- where is this fighting and criticizing you are talking about?
[/QUOTE]

Blu-Tri

The guy that’s dissecting my post, it saying there is no criticism here.... what do you call that?
Coming from you it’s ok right. Rhetorical!
You are proving my point.. and it’s so much the norm, that’s it accepted. Blind eye!
Brother I don’t get offended when Im interested something that cost more than I’m willing to pay for it... there are plenty of other alternatives and of course you are free to choose one.
But this>>> YOU are blatantly telling me what YOU think I should do with my beans. Something that you have no part in. Or have no idea of what it is....
I don’t even know why we are having this conversation.
Please explain to me why 2 months of your time, is worth more than 2 months of my time. Don’t answer that.
I don’t know even know how I can help you brother. But believe when I say that trying to “low self esteem” me or “Bully-ing” me isn’t going to get you anywhere with me. This redundant battle of wits is becoming a moot point and isn’t worth the wasted server space. And quite frankly, very boring.
Therefore,, when you are ready to respectfully converse with the person on the other side of the table....me... then pm me. Peace, keep safe, and stay healthy.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Do you have anyone testing now? It's been over 2 months since you started this thread.
We all suggested getting grow testers and get some journals going.
Is it happening?

Blu-Tri

Do you have anyone testing now? It's been over 2 months since you started this thread.
We all suggested getting grow testers and get some journals going.
Is it happening?
I tell you what... let me test the pin on your bank account. I’ll let you know if it’s working for you.
... that’s what you sound like to me!
You forget, I haven’t asked anyone to buy anything from me. I only replied to inquiries.
Why that bothers you and him or anyone else’s who’s shit list I’m on.. befuddles me.
Bro tell me why you think I need you. Or him... Rhetorical!
Are either of you Berner? Jbezzy? Cap? Sherbinsky?
Are you an investor?
Please Explain to me who you are, and how you can help me... then I’ll take the time to fill in some of the blanks. Until then, you, just like him... y’all just puffing smoke.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I tell you what... let me test the pin on your bank account. I’ll let you know if it’s working for you.
... that’s what you sound like to me!
You forget, I haven’t asked anyone to buy anything from me. I only replied to inquiries.
Why that bothers you and him or anyone else’s who’s shit list I’m on.. befuddles me.
Bro tell me why you think I need you. Or him... Rhetorical!
Are either of you Berner? Jbezzy? Cap? Sherbinsky?
Are you an investor?
Please Explain to me who you are, and how you can help me... then I’ll take the time to fill in some of the blanks. Until then, you, just like him... y’all just puffing smoke.
Not sure what you are trying to say. I just asked if you had anyone testing and documenting it.
Why are you so defensive? All these boys on here have documentation that sell seeds on here.
That's all we asked from you. I don't think you are gonna come on here and sell seed for that amount without credentials of some kind.
If I am right, these are your daughters seeds?
You just be talking to Berner,JBezzy, or Sherbinski.
You never know. lol

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Believe it or not man, I’m just trying to help you.

You ever heard the saying “you’ve got to spend some money to make some money”? It applies to the weed seed game too.

All these guys on here, at one point or another offer test growers free beans in exchange for grow and smoke reports. This helps build the products image, and gains testimonials that others will read and say “yeah, I want those beans!” Then you can build up a following of people that want to buy your stuff.

But you just coming in here and telling us your shit is the shit with some great pictures ain’t enough man. Without someone other than you actually endorsing your product and commenting on the quality etc., it’s
not worth many people’s money or time to gamble on it. We want to hear a review from someone who isn’t the breeder or seller. We want an impartial s assessment.

Plus it’s an auto. Do you see many people growing autos here? There’s a reason for that.

So do with that what you will. Good luck man.

Blu-Tri

Believe it or not man, I’m just trying to help you.

You ever heard the saying “you’ve got to spend some money to make some money”? It applies to the weed seed game too.

All these guys on here, at one point or another offer test growers free beans in exchange for grow and smoke reports. This helps build the products image, and gains testimonials that others will read and say “yeah, I want those beans!” Then you can build up a following of people that want to buy your stuff.

But you just coming in here and telling us your shit is the shit with some great pictures ain’t enough man. Without someone other than you actually endorsing your product and commenting on the quality etc., it’s
not worth many people’s money or time to gamble on it. We want to hear a review from someone who isn’t the breeder or seller. We want an impartial s assessment.

Plus it’s an auto. Do you see many people growing autos here? There’s a reason for that.

So do with that what you will. Good luck man.
Brother let’s clear the air....
....it’s obvious that you surround yourself with incompetent people.
Bro you are speaking in the past.... please catch up. Any thing that you are requesting is already done.
So why haven’t I pointed that out to you?...
... because you are the guy that’s fuxked up about $55.
So i definitely know that you aren’t the guy to be proving anything too.
So nothing that you are talking about make any sense to me.
I just posted a pic showing new beans. That’s not even close to what I have,
But I’m still growing my autoflower. That should tell you something. Pay attention!
Here is something else to pay attention to... the home grower section of the market is at an all time high. It’s prime real estate... that’s why many breeders are switching to producing auto flowering seeds.
Perhaps you haven’t been keeping up... it would be presumptuous of me to assume that. because what other reason do you have to keep humbugging me?
Stop fooling yourself because you are not fooling me.
You would think a guy that grows as much as you do would have plenty of extra !$$! Maybe your competition on the next block is getting a bigger share now.
That’s what the nympho does..... she eliminates the competition.
When you combine her to some of the work thats already available... the results are mind blowing literally.
So why haven’t you made your way to me? if you only take initiative, your doubts will easily be quelled.
So do you understand the disparity between what your goals are and My goals.... that’s not a question. You have a good one. And wake upZzz. You smoking too much of that shit.

41086A26-2861-4429-A11F-2E4AA0BC18A7.jpeg

Streetpro09

Tester
Brother let’s clear the air....
....it’s obvious that you surround yourself with incompetent people.
Bro you are speaking in the past.... please catch up. Any thing that you are requesting is already done.
So why haven’t I pointed that out to you?...
... because you are the guy that’s fuxked up about $55.
So i definitely know that you aren’t the guy to be proving anything too.
So nothing that you are talking about make any sense to me.
I just posted a pic showing new beans. That’s not even close to what I have,
But I’m still growing my autoflower. That should tell you something. Pay attention!
Here is something else to pay attention to... the home grower section of the market is at an all time high. It’s prime real estate... that’s why many breeders are switching to producing auto flowering seeds.
Perhaps you haven’t been keeping up... it would be presumptuous of me to assume that. because what other reason do you have to keep humbugging me?
Stop fooling yourself because you are not fooling me.
You would think a guy that grows as much as you do would have plenty of extra !$$! Maybe your competition on the next block is getting a bigger share now.
That’s what the nympho does..... she eliminates the competition.
When you combine her to some of the work thats already available... the results are mind blowing literally.
So why haven’t you made your way to me? if you only take initiative, your doubts will easily be quelled.
So do you understand the disparity between what your goals are and My goals.... that’s not a question. You have a good one. And wake upZzz. You smoking too much of that shit.

View attachment 84825
Wow you are something else! Full of yourself much? Someone is just talking with you and giving advise and you dog him? Idk man see it how you will but some people here don't view life like you do.

Blu-Tri

Let's start over.
Gather up your best pic of your "Nymph" and post in POTM
and go from there.
Let's see what the forum has to say about her.
You 2 crackheads must don’t have anything better to do..... repeatedly I have informed both of you that your thoughts, wants and wishes mean nothing to me.
Put $5k on your mouth. Bring your best shit....try to out smoke my Nympho....
We will let that smoke and dem pockets decide who got what..!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
You 2 crackheads must don’t have anything better to do..... repeatedly I have informed both of you that your thoughts, wants and wishes mean nothing to me.
The douchebaggery is strong with this one, I’ll bet he named the “Nympho” after his wife! LMAO.

Just curious out of all the forums you are on, is there ANYONE that will vouch for your shit?

I’ll bet we get nothing but crickets for a reply to that, and for good reason.

Do you also have problems getting along with others on the other forums? It’s YOU, Not everyone else. Wake the fuck up man and give your head a shake. You ain’t going anywhere in this game with your kind of attitude.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
LMAO!
Post a pic in POTM.
This ain't RIU or THC Farm. You might get them dumbasses to purchase on site unseen, but not here. Go peddle your shit to Berner and see if he will invest in your seed. You are just making it worse on yourself in this forum.
You're the one acting like a "crackhead". At 11 bucks a seed, you should be rich by now if they are any good. Are you rich.
How many years have you been growing? Just curious.
Not long, or you would have more respect for people trying to help you, but I guess you need no help. You got the best auto in the world that came from Mephisto and now call your own.
What a joke you are making yourself out to be now.
Did you ok it with H to sell on this site without having testers?
I doubt it.
I think you are just trying to get rich without putting the work into it.
Autos are a fad to take advantage of a select group of novice growers who can't get a plant from seed to harvest without fucking it up.
Autos are ok if you are in a hurry or you are an inexperienced grower.
You have no idea who you are dealing with in this forum.
Shame on you!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
LMAO!
Post a pic in POTM.
This ain't RIU or THC Farm. You might get them dumbasses to purchase on site unseen, but not here. Go peddle your shit to Berner and see if he will invest in your seed. You are just making it worse on yourself in this forum.
You're the one acting like a "crackhead". At 11 bucks a seed, you should be rich by now if they are any good. Are you rich.
How many years have you been growing? Just curious.
Not long, or you would have more respect for people trying to help you, but I guess you need no help. You got the best auto in the world that came from Mephisto and now call your own.
What a joke you are making yourself out to be now.
Did you ok it with H to sell on this site without having testers?
I doubt it.
I think you are just trying to get rich without putting the work into it.
Autos are a fad to take advantage of a select group of novice growers who can't get a plant from seed to harvest without fucking it up.
Autos are ok if you are in a hurry or you are an inexperienced grower.
You have no idea who you are dealing with in this forum.
Shame on you!
That was one of my thoughts too, he’s just here to try and make a quick buck, and when his shit turns out to be shit, he’ll be gone.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That was one of my thoughts too, he’s just here to try and make a quick buck, and when his shit turns out to be shit, he’ll be gone.
Exactly my thoughts too. Never answers questions, bitches about being questioned.
I can't imagine the "customer service" that's offered.
Enough wasting time on this thread,
I am lowering my standards by offering help to someone who cares less.
Should have been trying to talk me out of my genetic collection. lol

Blu-Tri

Lol y’all cracking me brothers. I’m enjoying you for real. This is what I meant to post. It time out before the edit. I know y’all have to be some good dudes. ... a lot of people alike y’all around here.
Yall are just disrespectful! Stop acting like a cave man who just discovered fire... any way here goes

i can’t remember the last time I smoked a pic... something I’m doing is really bothering you cats.
I enjoy the conversation. All publicity is good publicity. Thanks for the help. I’ll smoke with you any day bruh....you seem like good peoples. Come through.... where are you cats at? State... north? south? Ball park.....
ain’t nothin like watching a first timer smoke this nymph.
His eyes buck... he gets flushed.... the hair stands up on his arms. The sweat starts to pour off him.... that shit crazy. I Have seen some just take off running..... it’s has a few other effects that I'll let you see for yourself what they are.
This bud is so potent, it will fuck with your vision. It’s like you are drunk and don’t know where you are at. Most of the time you can’t remember what you did, or how you got there. If you are lucky, it will put you to sleep.... you want know if you have been sleeping for hours or days....
It’s especially popular with the zombies. They can zooom all weekend, then make it to work Monday morning. You know what I’m talking about! Put those 2weekers down so easily, they can’t believe it. Bro they love it. So stop disrespecting me with your pettiness. Come see for yourself. Bro! Save that drama for those lil girls.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Lol y’all cracking me brothers. I’m enjoying you for real. This is what I meant to post. It time out before the edit. I know y’all have to be some good dudes. ... a lot of people alike y’all around here.
Yall are just disrespectful! Stop acting like a cave man who just discovered fire... any way here goes

i can’t remember the last time I smoked a pic... something I’m doing is really bothering you cats.
I enjoy the conversation. All publicity is good publicity. Thanks for the help. I’ll smoke with you any day bruh....you seem like good peoples. Come through.... where are you cats at? State... north? south? Ball park.....
His eyes buck... he gets flushed.... the hair stands up on his arms. The sweat starts to pour off him.... that shit crazy. I Have seen some just take off running..... it’s has a few other effects that I'll let you see for yourself what they are.
This bud is so potent, it will fuck with your vision. It’s like you are drunk and don’t know where you are at. Most of the time you can’t remember what you did, or how you got there. If you are lucky, it will put you to sleep.... you want know if you have been sleeping for hours or days....
It’s especially popular with the zombies. They can zooom all weekend, then make it to work Monday morning. You know what I’m talking about! Put those 2weekers down so easily, they can’t believe it. Bro they love it. So stop disrespecting me with your pettiness. Come see for yourself. Bro! Save that drama for those lil girls.
You're a "hoot"! lmao!
You are determined to sell untested seeds, I'll give you that. Prolly resembles a pc of broccoli, but has got the "kick". Right? lol
Got any discount codes? lol
Where are you from first. lol

Blu-Tri

I said come smoke, and you are talking about selling seeds. You missed that boat. I keep you that you are on the wrong page. Check your box bro.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

And still you’re frothing at the mouth extolling the virtues of your seeds WITH NO ONE TO BACK IT UP. Just like I said, you have no followers, no one to back you up, not a leg to stand on. No one will vouch for you. LMAO.