Nympho auto seeds

Blu-Tri

The plant in the pic is a little early for personal. Here are some bud shots from different grows. We all know bud development correlate to grower still The better you grow, the better your bud will look
The true beauty of the nympho is what happens when you breed her to other strains... there potency go up exponentiall She has such potent thc that she can those “super models” in to the type of smoke that you guys long for. Something to get fuc’d Up on. A high like being in acd, crack, meth, shrooms all at the same time Nympho, Fly High! 56DD6ADE-C740-4FE2-AFE5-740AEAB4FF4F.jpeg359A7458-5645-4A1C-89F9-E52E940F469D.jpegCC65A1D9-415D-4DFB-A6A4-EE1C0C15C866.jpeg14DBD691-5CFA-4B3A-B9AB-37B97F2F10A9.jpeg
Here are my current grow. Yes they show some stress, however my nympho handles it well. 3 gal 2 gal, 1gal that just beginning to flower show the consistency of the nympho. All of them different ages. 124D961D-D1CF-4489-AD65-6499C76045B7.jpeg1804656A-5743-45F0-BA38-A76F6E802B72.jpegAA56D92E-3FF4-4C2D-B116-1B6BA90DDA25.jpeg54ECA07A-E419-4BB6-AE6F-9BF522431441.jpeg

Blu-Tri

Rocbud auto cross. It’s young and has more growing to do. But supper frosty, you can barely see the color in it. It smells of grapes. I will post more pics as it bulk out. BC5B6D82-652F-45BB-A1E3-48ABB34E895F.jpeg6F039239-2FF2-4910-AC94-6948D589C91C.jpeg9C97199F-C9A8-470A-B5E6-DD1A885B52A0.jpeg
This is a black berry kush cross. This one looks grey. I have it in pink and purple as well. This one produced some very unique terps. This one also has more growing to do it should finish really nice 3E9C81A5-9857-4AAE-BBF8-756DA05AEB83.jpegB29BD0FF-C3B0-4C8D-995B-6519194EE5F6.jpeg981BFCBF-BA41-4DCB-8CE7-7805A5CE0CF7.jpeg
These 1 gallon pots cannot hide the beautiful structure of these nymph x2470A5F9-D6F1-48F9-BA40-F4FC384DEF41.jpegE9D13B56-7AEC-4EF1-A465-D4C3E3E1C14B.jpeg

Blu-Tri

That’s because you kind of implied you’d give them out for free.
I understand the miscommunication. I see the guys passing beans around here, so I guess they feel as if I’m doing the same. There is no post where I say I have free beans. “Available” is the wording that I use. I usually get my beans directly from the breeder or seed banks. We usually trade $$ for them. So I assumed that’s how it’s done. Silly me.
Maybe I should make myself clearer. I have a extremely potent, very loud terpy auto strain. In crosses that I made it, the offspring display a substantially increase the potency and terps as well.
I came here looking for photo strain suggestions to make crosses with. I want to see what effect my strains has on photos. Only one guy here contacted me. And he offered me packs to work with. @J.James was very helpful and is a great guy to deal with. Hopefully we work something out later, after my photo breedings are done.
The rest of the guys be like, “let me have your strain so I can breed it to my photo.” I can do that myself. If you have a strain that you think I may be interested in, pm me and tell me what you like about it. I’m open to all suggestions. I’m looking for something that the majority of smokers can be happy with.
My strain is super skunky, oranges, lemon, pine, grapes, butter cream, diesel. I get some bubblegum here and there. It’s so gassy that it will take your breath. It’s been pretty consistent in passing it potency in terps into its offspring.
I’m not new to breeding, and this isn’t a fluke. This came from years of dedication and hard work. The best way I can show what the nympho does is by offering the crosses so you can see for yourself. Then maybe you can appreciate my work. The consistency of my production is uncanny. That’s 8 generations total. With 5 generations as the nympho. And it shows when I grow her and breed her. You see it. .
676B0D43-FFA4-4F7C-A905-3C35F84E6D99.jpegAD1C920B-716E-451D-989D-2AF53252A01C.jpegF89C5D1F-C768-454C-AAE2-BC6D641498B7.jpegE563D79D-D1F8-4BDB-BEA1-F7EDC8C76477.jpeg64913C56-942F-4247-8493-CEE7A6A073F5.jpeg

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
When your cross is done, I'll run it and give it out to my testers to run. I'd love to follow along and see your process. Looks like a good yielding auto.

Have you run into any bud rot issues if you let the strain go long? The plant structure resembles my County Line Big Bud and in high humidity, she has issues with bud rot.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
You should send some flower off and get it tested for THC/CBD if is that good.
We want to see some numbers.
I doubt if you sell very many on here.
You gotta "earn it".
I messed with autos for 10 years, so I know a little about them and made plenty of crosses from them.
It's hard to beat what is coming out of this forum.
What are the ancestors that make up this plant?
Where did it come from?

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yep! $11 a bean for un-proven genetics and no reputation to speak of. Takers on that will be very thin.

Best to send some out to testers for free so they can post in a journal and report back.
Got to find "honest" testers, and for a breeder with a "secret weapon", they are hesitant on turning lose of their beans. I know I am.
I have autos that will grow from a 1 ft to 3 or 4 ft tall. I have photos that will flower in around 44 days

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
When your cross is done, I'll run it and give it out to my testers to run. I'd love to follow along and see your process. Looks like a good yielding auto.

Have you run into any bud rot issues if you let the strain go long? The plant structure resembles my County Line Big Bud and in high humidity, she has issues with bud rot.
You need to "twist" your flower, opening the insides of the flowers.,rolling the bottom part (lateral branching) to expose it to more light. Grab the stem in a "sturdy" spot and twist nd "pull up" either clockwise or counter clockwise(your plant will let you know which direction) Also, I will pull gently on the "sugar leaves" creating distance between flower and stem. Sometimes I'll pull the leaves off by mistake. It happens.
Note) May lead to less than desirable pics for the POTM's. lol
But hey, you will have "mold free" flower to consume.

There are a few different ways that will promote bud rot that I have noticed over the years.
#1 high humidity
#2 air circulation
#3 overwatering
#4Foliar feeding after 3 weeks of flower
#5 accidently dripping water on flower from hand watering other plants
#6 Seed formation
#7 dead or dying "sugar leaves"
#8 Flowering too soon after re-vegging process
#9 Filth in the grow room
#10 ?
Share your experiences
1 thru #4 seems to happen frequently.
#5, I am prone to the most. lol

Blu-Tri

No I don’t have bud rot. I like to keep things at 58-62. I over water and under feed. Coco coir
They produce nice buds from even under the leaves. They were breed to do that.
It’s sound as if photo guys want to treat them like photos. Sorry these are autos. You don’t go wacking on them too much. That will cause them to have a stress response. I lst some and let some grow naturally. To let “auto growers” see their true form.
@Old ST1R As far as what I want for them. You asked me for my beans bro. Respect that! I’m not a little girl that you are trying to low self esteem out of some pussy. So you don’t have to get up here and badmouth me without even knowing what I have. Spend that $$$ and see for yourself. Then get on here and voice you opinion. That’s grown man shit!
I’m not in a pissing contest, it is what it is. Cannabis potency has been at a standstill for quite some times. If you want to get on the next level, it’s here.
The crosses I offer are to show you guys what my strain can do for your strain. I’m offering strains to make anyone’s gear stronger, and you guys are trying to put me down. Wtf!
There is nothing to argue about.either you want it or you don’t.
Smoke it and then talk. And those are just my crosses. Feel me.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
No I don’t have bud rot. I like to keep things at 58-62. I over water and under feed. Coco coir
They produce nice buds from even under the leaves. They were breed to do that.
It’s sound as if photo guys want to treat them like photos. Sorry these are autos. You don’t go wacking on them too much. That will cause them to have a stress response. I lst some and let some grow naturally. To let “auto growers” see their true form.
@Old ST1R As far as what I want for them. You asked me for my beans bro. Respect that! I’m not a little girl that you are trying to low self esteem out of some pussy. So you don’t have to get up here and badmouth me without even knowing what I have. Spend that $$$ and see for yourself. Then get on here and voice you opinion. That’s grown man shit!
I’m not in a pissing contest, it is what it is. Cannabis potency has been at a standstill for quite some times. If you want to get on the next level, it’s here.
The crosses I offer are to show you guys what my strain can do for your strain. I’m offering strains to make anyone’s gear stronger, and you guys are trying to put me down. Wtf!
There is nothing to argue about.either you want it or you don’t.
Smoke it and then talk. And those are just my crosses. Feel me.
Hey man, I never bad mouthed you, But I did tell a truth that your beans are untested (by anyone other than yourself) and that you have no reputation as a breeder. Just because you say they are very potent and will knock you out doesn’t make it so. Sorry if the truth hurts. Good luck slinging your beans.

Blu-Tri

Hey man, I never bad mouthed you, But I did tell a truth that your beans are untested (by anyone other than yourself) and that you have no reputation as a breeder. Just because you say they are very potent and will knock you out doesn’t make it so. Sorry if the truth hurts. Good luck slinging your beans.
“Slinging my bean”. Yikes! . You still bad mouthing me. What you hating on?
Sounds like you are saying, that the only way that you will Play with me is if I give you my shit”. This ain’t pre-School big boy. You might be smoking too much of that shit.
Bro You are on my post... And every post I comment on. You either Stalking me or looking for something. You want My shit, but you don’t want to pay for it... bro that’s some fuck shit. Like they keep telling me, “you have to earn it bro”.
Plus It just shows how small your mind is, if you think this is about hustling a few packs of seeds. Man you can get cheap ass seeds everywhere! You know right! Sarcasm!
But when you want to level up, come fux with me. Enough small talk Lil man. Give me your address and I’ll send you some Barbie dolls to play with.
It’s fux’d up when you have to talk to a fellow grower like this. You disrespect yourself bro, by being disrespectful to someone else. Take that advice and grow!... ....Up!

3FB1D850-6F89-48DC-8BA4-C6A6B850CAA7.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
“Slinging my bean”. Yikes! . You still bad mouthing me. What you hating on?
Sounds like you are saying, that the only way that you will Play with me is if I give you my shit”. This ain’t pre-School big boy. You might be smoking too much of that shit.
Bro You are on my post... And every post I comment on. You either Stalking me or looking for something. You want My shit, but you don’t want to pay for it... bro that’s some fuck shit. Like they keep telling me, “you have to earn it bro”.
Plus It just shows how small your mind is, if you think this is about hustling a few packs of seeds. Man you can get cheap ass seeds everywhere! You know right! Sarcasm!
But when you want to level up, come fux with me. Enough small talk Lil man. Give me your address and I’ll send you some Barbie dolls to play with.
It’s fux’d up when you have to talk to a fellow grower like this. You disrespect yourself bro, by being disrespectful to someone else. Take that advice and grow!... ....Up!

View attachment 82262
You’re fucking psychotic man! You should have that looked at.

Blu-Tri

Talk is cheap in grow land.
My nympho auto brings new meaning to potent cannabis. This shit is toxic. You can’t talk, you can’t drive, You can’t think. You loose time, you loose your vision, you loose your fucking mind. You want know where you are at. You brain will have to come back online.
This shit is fucking scary. I love watching mofo’s break into a thc sweat because they have never been on this level before. You get goosebumps and the hair stand up on your arm. I have seen grown man take off running after a few hit. The fear Is a pleasure for those who live on the dark side. It can be overwhelming for those who don’t know fear.
The females will get so fucking horny, and want to fxxk all night. Green orgy. That’s why I call this shit Nympho! Fly High!
Functional flowers are for mofo’s that can’t get their hands on shit like this.
I don’t get buzzed. I don’t get high. I get fucked up! And I love to get others fucked up. DFECD641-E69A-46E0-9194-0C2C7CC8BAF9.jpeg532DA52F-9DD8-4A71-A99E-2C41B5C9E6EC.jpegF4289AFB-BB7C-486F-BA8C-381DEEB80507.jpeg0768F620-C105-4AD7-BAE6-F78AD58CF783.jpegF1439823-9202-4F1C-B3FB-39E7A276AFA5.jpegD4A783F9-5C56-451F-B383-99C59D755BE2.jpegEF925C4D-2469-4F29-8A87-B558214E6FBF.jpeg41777C7F-D345-4346-9D57-2564879DC866.jpegEBD3695D-B9A9-4C8E-B3A8-F2CBC0BBB154.jpeg95B2986D-EA94-4089-9982-E6F4DF4986DF.jpeg

Blu-Tri

Snow bound boredom. Pics of crosses made utilizing my Nympho Auto flower. The Nympho adds potency, terps and bulks to everything that she touches. She fast, therefore in many cases she can shorten grow time significantly. These ladies are nympho crossed with some other popular auto strains such as fastbuds, Dutch Passion, and, Rocbuds. No collection would be complete without a mephisto cross. I chose strawberry nugget a long time favorite of mine. The strawberry nugget/ nympho cross hits like a Mack truck. You have to have your tolerance set on high to enjoy these ladies. Nympho, what real men want! 390A7217-9846-45EF-99F0-867E6D78C522.jpeg8397A33A-A2C8-4C7B-B8E0-8C877929A395.jpegE494D17C-D5E7-4E23-9D51-B5766499BC63.jpegF44DA83E-096A-47D2-86D6-00DF669702B5.jpeg1A180ECF-FBC6-4E44-94FE-F92F73EDC61B.jpeg3C49BCC0-299E-49E7-A5D5-A935213AB54E.jpeg31960254-92AC-4CDE-9A58-7E6BAD6C843A.jpeg351D90BA-E29C-46E3-B1EB-0F18F31E1DCA.jpeg9F5C1458-DB84-4B32-8ED4-ECCF65EAC034.jpegD683F43E-DD50-4FFB-8625-3BE9980220CD.jpeg

Blu-Tri

i have intrest!
For sure my smoke is next level for an auto or photo. So yes I’m very reluctant to pass it out.
That’s why I made the crosses... so people can see the potential of my strain.
The crosses are to show people how I can take a random lackluster strain and turn it into “oh my freaking gosh” !!
I don’t think people are grasping the potential. Or maybe they think I don’t know what i have.
So after a break. I’m going to start work on some photo crosses.
I came here to see what photos are hot. But with so many guys here are working on their own projects, it hard to find a consensus on what is “actually good”.
I see that every time a guy says a strain is good, the bickering will begin. Some guys will even stoop to knocking a strains just because they don’t like the breeder... for some subadult reason.
It’s sad because there are some very talented growers here. Some even have the resources to do what I have in mind. The potential is astronomical with the strains these guys have to work with. We could easily make a legitimate challenge at medical cannabis behemoth.
That is, if the kids would pool their efforts and stop fighting amongst themselves.
I may not know much about the business, but I do pay attention to what I see. The cookie family is growing and making moves to take over the cannabis scene. While the guys here are fighting about who’s chuck is better. Or who’s grow is bigger? Or Look at my bean stash...smdh! All while accomplishing nothing. And then have the nerve to be on here criticizing every strain!
Often criticizing the same strains that they are using in their chucks. What the.....!!!
Brothers maybe you don’t know, but that’s the long road to the top.
Nympho! Fly High!