New York legalization

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I’m hearing six plants.
Hey.........don't short yourself.....It's 6 plants with three allowed to be mature (lol) but you can have 12 plants per household of 2 adults or more. That's the good...

The bad is that Cuomo is saying no homegrowing until 18 months after the first rec store opens up. I've seen things that say that may be as far out as Dec 2022 ~YIKES~ then plus 18 months..........wtf But medical users can start growing in 6 months. Local towns cannot stop you from growing but they can enact rules re growing

But I think enforcement is kaput at this point....what they gonna do bust you now and then not 18 months later......nobody's gonna bother unless you being stooopid, imo.

You allowed to hold 3 ozs...........you purchased legally .uh huh

The stupidest part of this is that existing dispensaries are allowed to open up to 4 more locations as long as 2 of those locations are in economically challenged areas. What a croc....the folks in those areas are not going to be buying shit at a dispensary.....no way.

Weed in NY will be run by a 5 person board...........3 appointed by the governor, 1 by the senate, 1 by the house.........that reeks of the governor keeping his thumb on things.

9% tax and then some other tax on potency which they say is aon the industry......but you know who pays that.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Hey.........don't short yourself.....It's 6 plants with three allowed to be mature (lol) but you can have 12 plants per household of 2 adults or more. That's the good...

The bad is that Cuomo is saying no homegrowing until 18 months after the first rec store opens up. I've seen things that say that may be as far out as Dec 2022 ~YIKES~ then plus 18 months..........wtf But medical users can start growing in 6 months. Local towns cannot stop you from growing but they can enact rules re growing

But I think enforcement is kaput at this point....what they gonna do bust you now and then not 18 months later......nobody's gonna bother unless you being stooopid, imo.

The stupidest part of this is that existing dispensaries are allowed to open up to 4 more locations as long as 2 of those locations are in economically challenged areas. What a croc....the folks in those areas are not going to be buying shit at a dispensary.....no way.

Weed in NY will be run by a 5 person board...........3 appointed by the governor, 1 by the senate, 1 by the house.........that reeks of the governor keeping his thumb on things.

9% tax and then some other tax on potency which they say is aon the industry......but you know who pays that.
Did they put a limit on how much home grown product you can store in your home? I've heard some states actually let you grow at home but then the limit you can carry on you also applies to how much you can have in your home :ROFLMAO:

Peacehead

H

what do u mean by three mature?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Did they put a limit on how much home grown product you can store in your home? I've heard some states actually let you grow at home but then the limit you can carry on you also applies to how much you can have in your home :ROFLMAO:
That's a good question. I haven't seen anywhere that was addressed
H

what do u mean by three mature?
I have no idea what they mean exactly by that. I think that "mature" might not be enforceable . And that's OK ;)
In flower?
I'm guessin
That’s what I figured... that is a shitty rule. I guess we should just be satisfied that it’s legal at all. 🤷‍♂️
It's a good start!!
:)

D

Deleted member 60

It's unlikely they will come unless they already have your number/have you in their sights....

and it's unlikely yer gonna need a HUGE garden once all the chuckleheads who were "ascared" to grow for fear of the law will now fire up and start trying to make bank. Combine that with legal sales at dispensaries.....and well......hate to tell ya...but it was fun while it lasted. You'll soon have to love to grow more than you love the cash gleaned from your grow. Been there, do that.

in my county we have the 3 in flower (mature) and 3 in veg......with a max of 12 per residence no matter how many adults live there.

If you count plants that is.... LOL.

good luck folks.......watch for the rippers

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It's unlikely they will come unless they already have your number/have you in their sights....

and it's unlikely yer gonna need a HUGE garden once all the chuckleheads who were "ascared" to grow for fear of the law will now fire up and start trying to make bank. Combine that with legal sales at dispensaries.....and well......hate to tell ya...but it was fun while it lasted. You'll soon have to love to grow more than you love the cash gleaned from your grow. Been there, do that.

in my county we have the 3 in flower (mature) and 3 in veg......with a max of 12 per residence no matter how many adults live there.

If you count plants that is.... LOL.

good luck folks.......watch for the rippers
There are still a lot of people who would rather pay a talented home grower than a dispensary but to me it isn’t worth the risk. I’ve had a lot of people offer to pay me dispensary prices (still $300/oz + 20%taxes here) for my weed but it just isn’t worth the risk to me. It would be more tempting if I was out of a job though. I give a lot of mine away to close friends and family but they will usually randomly ask me if I need any growing supplies or upgrades because they don’t fee comfortable taking it for free.