New York legalization

D

Deleted member 60

That is possibly the difference maker - I ain't cashing in. None leaves the house unless it's with family. There is literally no reason for even a visit.
Ditto that here @ present....though I'm not ashamed to say that I killed it bigly when the time was right. Best career (only career) I ever had....:ROFLMAO:

The best way to get a visit here is via a complaint. I have a whining, complaining neighbor.....so I have to throttle back some...just in case. Even then...as I said earlier.....it's a code violation here......so there's a layer between an out and out, kick the door in bust and a hand slap. Definitely a change brought on by legalization because before the law passed...things were different/far more threatening.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ditto that here @ present....though I'm not ashamed to say that I killed it bigly when the time was right. Best career (only career) I ever had....:ROFLMAO:

The best way to get a visit here is via a complaint. I have a whining, complaining neighbor.....so I have to throttle back some...just in case. Even then...as I said earlier.....it's a code violation here......so there's a layer between an out and out, kick the door in bust and a hand slap. Definitely a change brought on by legalization because before the law passed...things were different/far more threatening.
My closest neighbors have hooves... The house belonging to the livestock/horses is not in view.

D

Deleted member 60

While we have 9 acres between the 2 of us....him 2.....me 7.....he seems far closer becuase some folks are just that way. He's the kinda guy who asks you "do YOU know where YOUR property line is....but when it comes to respecting my property line....well.."I didn't think driving my ATV here would be a problem" is the way he rolls. Fucker gave me shit once about cutting some dead trees on the 3 acres I'd just purchased.....jumping to conclusions cus he didn't check to see who owned the land before opening his mouth. He wanted that land badly....unbeknownest to him....we snagged it first. LOL. Now we share a fenceline that he now says isn't the property line...even after the surveyor said it was. LOL.

He doesn't get high.....so I'll know exactly who called if they come. None of my other neighbors care...and most have offered their land to me if I want to take the plant counts up/tend more plants/etc. Fortunately, his behaviors are known and he/his old lady are regularly excluded from the neighborhood dinner/happy hours/etc. You definitely get what ya give around here.

So...what is NY talking about for tax rates on retail sales of THC products? Have they said? Up to 20% tax here on rec. Just nutzoid shit....

D

Deleted member 60

Fuckin' ouch. Crazy shit the way they target this plant in so many different ways than other goods. Can ya imagine the Hell-to-pay if they taxed guns and ammo at that same rate? Or anything else for that matter? aciremA is fucking wayyyyyy backwards on what should and what should be.... as always. But...as long as you can grow....you don't play into their bullfuckinshit whatsoever.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
New York makes all their laws taxes and everything to help New York City. The rest of the state gets moved to the nursing homes
The rest of the state get's Cuomo for governor, no matter what anyone wants. Control one city with a huge population and you control elections. Control large cities in several states and it can go national.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

So...what is NY talking about for tax rates on retail sales of THC products? Have they said? Up to 20% tax here on rec. Just nutzoid shit....
Andy's proposal is 10.25% tax and the base price to be determined by THC content.........
So........for Andy's proposal to work would require testing the product so NYS can apply a price....and then every NY'er gets on board with buying dope off Andy. Apparently no one has told him about the black market and how it's been working for the last 50 years..neither has he ever heard of NJ, Pa, CT, Mass, etc..........BUT NO HOME GROW!
It's all about the bucks...........
On the bright side the smug bastige Cuomo............may get impeached.
Waiting......expecting a screwing.....that's the NY way :)

D

Deleted member 60

We have that same shit goin on here at a County level. Damn near everyone working there has the same last name....and the general belief inside the county machine is that the main town pulls the weight...taxwise...for the rest of the county. That's totally not true...but it gives them an out inside their pointed liddle heads that we don;t deserve much..if any service out here in the outlying areas of the same county.

one side of the coin here runs unopposed/runs the show here...and has done so historically. Then they only hire their relatives and the dumbing down goes into full speed mode. It's like Hee Haw and Duck Dynasty rolled into one. the right hand here doesn't know what the left hand is doing because they hated that hand so much they cut it off and think one hand is better. Such is ehy the county is in such disrepair. Ahhhh....but the County mountie, the City cops, the State dicks and the Prisons all have everything bright shiny new they need.

Thankfully the more level-headed areas of the state saw to it that we got Rec...and solidly placed individual grow rights that cannoit be impeded upon into our Constitution regardless of what the Good Old Boys narrow-minded vision of what a scourge cannabis is on society . Otherwise...they'd take that right away as well....

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
ALBANY, N.Y.—After years of false starts, New York state lawmakers said Wednesday that they had reached an agreement to legalize the sale of marijuana for recreational use by adults starting next year.

State Sen. Liz Krueger said lawmakers were finalizing a bill that would create a new state regulator for cannabis products and decriminalize the possession of up to three ounces of marijuana. New Yorkers will be allowed to cultivate marijuana for personal use and the state will study a new system for determining whether drivers are inebriated because of marijuana use, she said.

The bill is set to be taken up next week by the state Assembly and Senate, lawmakers said. Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, has proposed legalizing marijuana in the state budget that is due by next week. He put marijuana legalization into his budget proposals in 2019 and 2020, but it was taken out after disagreements with Democrats who dominate the state Assembly and Senate.
During an unrelated briefing on Wednesday, Mr. Cuomo said, “We’re close, but we’ve been close three times before.” Spokesmen for the governor didn’t immediately respond to specific questions about the bill.
Ms. Krueger, a Democrat from Manhattan who sponsors the measure, said the final legislation has evolved after input from industry stakeholders around the country

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
ALBANY, N.Y.—After years of false starts, New York state lawmakers said Wednesday that they had reached an agreement to legalize the sale of marijuana for recreational use by adults starting next year.

State Sen. Liz Krueger said lawmakers were finalizing a bill that would create a new state regulator for cannabis products and decriminalize the possession of up to three ounces of marijuana. New Yorkers will be allowed to cultivate marijuana for personal use and the state will study a new system for determining whether drivers are inebriated because of marijuana use, she said.

The bill is set to be taken up next week by the state Assembly and Senate, lawmakers said. Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, has proposed legalizing marijuana in the state budget that is due by next week. He put marijuana legalization into his budget proposals in 2019 and 2020, but it was taken out after disagreements with Democrats who dominate the state Assembly and Senate.
During an unrelated briefing on Wednesday, Mr. Cuomo said, “We’re close, but we’ve been close three times before.” Spokesmen for the governor didn’t immediately respond to specific questions about the bill.
Ms. Krueger, a Democrat from Manhattan who sponsors the measure, said the final legislation has evolved after input from industry stakeholders around the country
Send some flowers to those women who came out about Cuomo :ROFLMAO: